THE BROWNS BOARD

Return to manned space flights

sadbrownsfan

The first step is increasing the math and science literacy of our citizens

Really? Well so far we've nearly destroyed the planet engaged increasingly deadly wars produced more devastating diseases and weapons, fouled the water and the air and found new and more horrible ways to hate each other. I'd say a better way wold be for everyone to surrender their lives to Jesus Christ. To be thankful everyday for the blessings we have to turn our backs on the greed that consumes us all and to love our neighbors and our enemies. To help those in need to get back on their feet and those who have accepted help to pay it forward when they can. For the father to take care of his family and the mother to take care of the home. And for them to love and honor each other. And their children.

To be generous and kind and be happy but you have a loving family enough to eat a home to live in and friends to share it with.

Even if you don't have a 90 inch television a 400 gigabyte iPad or a 2015 mercedes-benz. Or a degree in science.

And you are right that's a monumental task if not an impossible one. But a more noble goal, in my opinion, then finding someplace to colonize in outer space once we would kill each other off down here.

Let the hatred flow boys.

WSS

Play nice guys. Woody, you don't need to take out your anger from your own personal problems on the people on here. We didn't make you gay, we didn't make you lonely, we didn't make you unintelligent, we didn't make you a loser, we didn't make you a little bitch. If anything, we're just trying to help. That's what we're here for

Really? Well so far we've nearly destroyed the planet engaged increasingly deadly wars produced more devastating diseases and weapons, fouled the water and the air and found new and more horrible ways to hate each other. I'd say a better way wold be for everyone to surrender their lives to Jesus Christ. To be thankful everyday for the blessings we have to turn our backs on the greed that consumes us all and to love our neighbors and our enemies. To help those in need to get back on their feet and those who have accepted help to pay it forward when they can. For the father to take care of his family and the mother to take care of the home. And for them to love and honor each other. And their children.

To be generous and kind and be happy but you have a loving family enough to eat a home to live in and friends to share it with.

Even if you don't have a 90 inch television a 400 gigabyte iPad or a 2015 mercedes-benz. Or a degree in science.

And you are right that's a monumental task if not an impossible one. But a more noble goal, in my opinion, then finding someplace to colonize in outer space once we would kill each other off down here.

Let the hatred flow boys.

WSS

Careful you are starting to sound like a commie :)

Careful you are starting to sound like a commie :)

And in theory there's nothing wrong with communism that human nature doesn't fuck up.

"great show Steve" "Thank You cal those are wonderful tomatoes." "my pleasure. And legacy that molar feels a lot better" "glad I could help. That new ergonomic hinge on my dentist chair from Woody is a big help." "not a problem guy. My office is a lot more secure after a visit from Cysko." "Thanks. And die hard I love the new license plates!"

:D

WSS

And in theory there's nothing wrong with communism that human nature doesn't fuck up.

"great show Steve" "Thank You cal those are wonderful tomatoes." "my pleasure. And legacy that molar feels a lot better" "glad I could help. That new ergonomic hinge on my dentist chair from Woody is a big help." "not a problem guy. My office is a lot more secure after a visit from Cysko." "Thanks. And die hard I love the new license plates!"

WSS

7nTnr.png

WSS

Lol. To type this reply I had to pause my clapping. Well done.

Looks like it has been scrubbed for today. Another Obammy failure since he decimated NASA for social programs like Obammy phones and EBT cards.

If only there was a portion of our govt we were spending an obscene amount of money on. An area we completely outspend every other country in. That would help fund NASA for sure...

If only there was a portion of our govt we were spending an obscene amount of money on. An area we completely outspend every other country in. That would help fund NASA for sure...

Well of course we could trade defense for NASA. Still without our current position of power on the world stage we need to find somewhere to colonize.

WSS

Archived