THE BROWNS BOARD

2017 NBA FINALS - The Trillogy - CAVS vs Warriors

mjp28

Surprised no, disappointed not really, looking forward to next year not yet.

So we'll have to see what happens next, GO CAVS.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Losing game 3 after outplaying the warriors was tough and insurmountable.

The warriors are the best team of all time. Don't see anybody competing with he Cavs in the east again next year, LeBron hasn't slowed down a bit at 32.

Probably another predictable rematch next year, provided they both stay healthy.

Anyway, baseball season.

The warriors are the best team of all time. Don't see anybody competing with he Cavs in the east again next year, LeBron hasn't slowed down a bit at 32.

Probably another predictable rematch next year, provided they both stay healthy.

Anyway, baseball season.

The Celtics were the best team statistically in all time championships and all time wins in their era.

The Lakers were right behind them in the 80s and in an upcoming 30 for 30 program with Boston.

The Bulls and MJ did some magic with their 6 rings in their decade.

The Warriors are just starting out but will be good in the short run vs an aging LBJ. The NBA better adjust or we're in for some boring years in Oakland for awhile.

Dynasties can suddenly collapse but they have their main 4 all under 30, we'll see.

Warriors are by far the best team and barring injury, unstoppable. If San Antonio can add CP3 they might be a contender but no one out of the East unless Boston pulls off a major deal and Fultz is a star in the making

Thank goodness the CAVS out and out stole one in 2016 ending the city of Cleveland dry spell and stopping the DYNASTY talk from already being in full swing.

Speaking of dry spells GO BROWNS! (before you know it :huh: )

Anyway, baseball season.

The Best Team of All time?

The Warriors have no heart. They have an amazing, smart coach. A one trick pony (curry), a thug who waves his hands up and complains every fowl (draymond) and an sharp three shooter who has a prison face (thompson). Wasn't thompson like 4-13 last game and hasn't he been awful on Offense the whole playoffs? They are overrated. Durant is amazing though.

They can get illegal screens and shoot threes, but i highly doubt they could beat jordan in his prime with the bulls. rodman would make draymond his bitch. jordan > durant.

Yes the warriors are a talented team, but they have entitlement issues. i believe last year they said curry and thompson were the greatest duo of all time. now they say durant and curry are the best duo of all time, but those duo's don't have shit on any of the great Duos.

oh and Zaza stepped on leonards foot, stepped on lebrons foot, and punched shumpert in the balls. no calls.

we beat them game 4 and espn first take max says the refs were paid. and he said curry is better than irving.

they can't even admit when they lost. Mark my words if we improve rebounding and defense, and our bench, we'll crush them next year.

Cavs fans gotta settle down a bit. You won last year, enjoy it. You can hate on GSW all you want but they are a great team. I'm not going to argue who's the best team ever but GSW is as talented as they come.

Not sure how much the Cavs can re-tool but they will still be a top 3 team in the East next year regardless of the moves that are made

Cavs fans gotta settle down a bit. You won last year, enjoy it. You can hate on GSW all you want but they are a great team. I'm not going to argue who's the best team ever but GSW is as talented as they come.

Not sure how much the Cavs can re-tool but they will still be a top 3 team in the East next year regardless of the moves that are made

as talented as they come, yet if they're missing one starter they become a losing team.

Can't be proven, so there's that

cavs beat them this regular season when they had durant. record was 1-1 between the teams. klay thompson proved this year he's inconsistent. we BEAT them last year in the finals. without durant we'd beat them this year. We need to bump tristan's kardashian loving ass and pick up dwight howard. i'd like to see bitch curry out-rebound dwight howard.

cavs beat them this regular season when they had durant. record was 1-1 between the teams. klay thompson proved this year he's inconsistent. we BEAT them last year in the finals. without durant we'd beat them this year. We need to bump tristan's kardashian loving ass and pick up dwight howard. i'd like to see bitch curry out-rebound dwight howard.

Again speculation. I could say without the Green suspension last year the Cavs don't win and most basketball fans outside of Cleveland would probably agree but that doesn't make it a fact. I doubt anyone is taking Thompson's deal coming off this post season and I don't think Howard is the answer in this league.

The 2017-18 Cavs are going to be good but have similar issues as this year. No bench, no back up PG, too much 1 on 1 and still not finding a way to get the Kevin Love that was in Minnesota. Back up PG should be easy to find but the others no so much.

Again speculation. I could say without the Green suspension last year the Cavs don't win and most basketball fans outside of Cleveland would probably agree but that doesn't make it a fact. I doubt anyone is taking Thompson's deal coming off this post season and I don't think Howard is the answer in this league.

The 2017-18 Cavs are going to be good but have similar issues as this year. No bench, no back up PG, too much 1 on 1 and still not finding a way to get the Kevin Love that was in Minnesota. Back up PG should be easy to find but the others no so much.

I think Lebron will make them get a better bench. Korver dissapointed in the finals, and deron didn't show up. We need a good big man. Love is good, but he's too streaky in my opinion.

I'd be worried about the warriors bench. No way you can keep livingston, ian clark, and iggy with your current starters. im sure some people will take a discount but you'll have to sign some new players.

I think Lebron will make them get a better bench. Korver dissapointed in the finals, and deron didn't show up. We need a good big man. Love is good, but he's too streaky in my opinion.

I'd be worried about the warriors bench. No way you can keep livingston, ian clark, and iggy with your current starters. im sure some people will take a discount but you'll have to sign some new players.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2704121-breaking-down-every-nba-teams-salary-cap-situation-ahead-of-2017-offseason

The Cavs have a terrible cap position for next year. I pretty sure Gilbert isn't spending more.

• 2 weeks later...

i would put either love or tristan on the trade block. Tough choice with either. I love Tristans rebounding and hustle but he just doesn't scare anyone inside on the offensive side. We need a guy that collapses the interior against the warriors. Aldridge? I mean it would suck but i would consider trading Love for Aldridge but i would prefer Tristan and maybe some of our bench. Reason is Love's 3 point scoring, of course, and when we decided to give Kevin the ball inside against the Warriors he showed some of that old Kevin Love we saw in Mn. He abused Draymond on the post. Love and Aldridge at the 4 and 5 would be sick.

i would put either love or tristan on the trade block. Tough choice with either. I love Tristans rebounding and hustle but he just doesn't scare anyone inside on the offensive side. We need a guy that collapses the interior against the warriors. Aldridge? I mean it would suck but i would consider trading Love for Aldridge but i would prefer Tristan and maybe some of our bench. Reason is Love's 3 point scoring, of course, and when we decided to give Kevin the ball inside against the Warriors he showed some of that old Kevin Love we saw in Mn. He abused Draymond on the post. Love and Aldridge at the 4 and 5 would be sick.

Love is someone you could move, don't think anyone is taking Tristan's contract. The Cavs bench stinks and unfortunately as currently constituted they don't match up well against Golden State. Lebron and Kyrie are fantastic players but they like to isolate and clear out which doesn't require a good post player.

The Cavs lack what they have always needed.. A true dominant center who can protect the basket and eat up the paint.

The Cavs lack what they have always needed.. A true dominant center who can protect the basket and eat up the paint.

Shaq? :lol:

No really aren't those players kind of rare and not easy to get? Still with the LBJ popularity can they snag one? Who?

Shaq? :lol:

No really aren't those players kind of rare and not easy to get? Still with the LBJ popularity can they snag one? Who?

Shaq was old when we had him...

Shaq was old when we had him...

Yeah it was fun watching him lumbering up the court. Being a money guy I wonder what kind of pay checks he got back then....too lazy now to look it up. :huh:

tristan played garbage and is going to be on a reality show with the kardashians.

80 mil wasted, the fucker let curry out rebound him.

too bad Z is too old to play, dude would've been light years better than him if he was still in his prime.

would be happy if gilbert bought out TT and we let him go and signed melo.

we've made NO good moves this offseason.

every other contender is getting better.

the warriors have vets coming in and taking less, and we get a scrub who can't play defense in calderon.

if we're competing in a championship, we can't roll out with the same roster as last year, only worse.

and letting our GM go and then lowballing billups is Retarded.

i would've paid griffin handsomely if i were gilbert and he took the team to 3 straight finals.

I would say no team on the NBA need this. A dominant center is becoming extinct in today's NBA

Besides....correct me if I am wrong...but they still have the right to Andrew Bogut. #1 overall pick of the draft? Center. Is it anticipated that he will be back with the Cavs next year?

I mean....who are these so called dominant centers that are playing in the game these days?

Archived