THE BROWNS BOARD

$11.99 at Amazon ...anyone buying :)

darren15

I want it to be like an annual TV series. We saw the 2014 version, I want to see the 2015 version. No doubt they are not looking for a sequel.

But I don't see why not.....in terms of it being more of a "B" like movie. Get a "poor man's Kevin Costner" you know, like Mark Harmon or someone.

Or, obviously they would have to get an African-American in the role...since the Browns GM is black.

Maybe Lawrence Fishburn, Damon Wayans.

Denzil is too high value, Morgan Freeman too old, so don't go there.

Who would you want to see play the Browns Af-Am GM?

I want it to be like an annual TV series. We saw the 2014 version, I want to see the 2015 version. No doubt they are not looking for a sequel.

But I don't see why not.....in terms of it being more of a "B" like movie. Get a "poor man's Kevin Costner" you know, like Mark Harmon or someone.

Or, obviously they would have to get an African-American in the role...since the Browns GM is black.

Maybe Lawrence Fishburn, Damon Wayans.

Denzil is too high value, Morgan Freeman too old, so don't go there.

Who would you want to see play the Browns Af-Am GM?

Ozzie Newsome

It's a solid film. It's glorious seeing the Browns on film. Being to the facility as much as I have it was insane seeing them film it right there.

Jennifer Gardner is an awful actress and I hated her character. But I liked the whole 24 hour span of the day of the draft. It was somewhat realistic in showing just how hectic and choatic it can be for teams depending on the draft

I liked it. To bad we didn't follow its prophetic message

Thought it was OK, not great- anyone else think that gas station Costner stopped at is right around the corner from the Tailgate Lot?

Thought it was OK, not great- anyone else think that gas station Costner stopped at is right around the corner from the Tailgate Lot?

Certainly could be. There is a shot of our tailgate lot from overhead early in the movie as well.

say all you want about costner.....i think he's an above average actor compared to the queefs that are out there.

He's the Modern day Jimmy Stewart

I saw it just before the real draft day and it was kind of fun watching life try to imitate the movies. :lol:

Then I knew that was even more true when it came out that JM actually asked to be drafted by the place that QB's go to die. :ph34r:

Who can make this stuff up other than Hollywood? :P :P

Archived