THE BROWNS BOARD

Charlie Casserly says Browns offered a first round pick for Bradford

Opal312

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard that the NFL is upset that he wont be there, as opposed to them not wanting him there....

and we all thought Joe Thomas was cool for going fishing....Jaemis wants to be with his family and friends....same deal, I think...

Well while you are making up ridiculous scenarios... Apparently the league doesn't want JaMarcus Winston ;) to come to the draft. Sounds like a red flag to me meaning his character must be in question nationwide. Yes? No? If that's true there's a better chance he drops than Mariota.

Of course that rumor was from WKNR and the bleacher Report so...

(just mentioning it not trying to piss off The Winston lovers)

WSS

I think it's more like they are attempting to avoid any sort of protests or altercations outside Radio City Music Hall.

I heard that it was he who did not want to come....but to stay at home with his posse.

Would you have said posse if we were talking about Mariota?

I think it's more like they are attempting to avoid any sort of protests or altercations outside Radio City Music Hall.

Would you have said posse if we were talking about Mariota?

Maybe...but I would not blame him....as here is his pussy.....errr, I mean posse:

marcus-mariota-girlfriend-2.jpg?quality=

The one on the left I believe is his girlfriend...but who knows, maybe he does a triple decker with the two of them.

And the draft is in Chicago this year.....not NYC. And you know the reputation of the Chicago police dept.

Maybe...but I would not blame him....as here is his pussy.....errr, I mean posse:

marcus-mariota-girlfriend-2.jpg?quality=

The one on the left I believe is his girlfriend...but who knows, maybe he does a triple decker with the two of them.

And the draft is in Chicago this year.....not NYC. And you know the reputation of the Chicago police dept.

That's what I meant.

Archived