THE BROWNS BOARD

Best Available FAs

The Gipper

If Moore and Crabtree are considered better than Bowe, why would you not also have interest in them?

I don't think either are better, but that's just my opinion. Plus, Bowe was cut vs the other two who are UFAs which affects compensatory picks next year, which isn't worth it...

Neither Spikes or McClain can cover Backs or TE's. One on One Tackling neither can wrap up. No upgrade here..

Upgrade over what? Thin air? Right now we lost an OLB.....and have not replaced him. Any warm body is an upgrade from nothing.

(the question to be asked is if we can get somebody good as a FA...or wait for the draft)

Changing gears with 10 best available: switching from ESPN to NFL.com top FA choices:

1. Michael Crabtree WR 49ers

2. BJ Raji DE Green Bay

3. Stefen Wisniewski OC

4. Dwayne Bowe WR

5. Brandon Spikes MLB

6. Rolando McClain MLB

7. Joe Barksdale OT

8. Justin Blaylock OG

9. Mason Foster MLB

10. Dwight Freeney OLB

10. Greg Jenning WR Vikings

Signings of Greg Hardy to Dallas and Kroy Bierman resigned with Falcons noted.

Fuck Hardy...

i'd rather have crabtree over bowe any day.

I'll take what's behind Door #3... whatever it is, it has to be better.

I feel like Brandon Spikes should be on this list. Could add a great deal of depth to our LB core and really made Buffalo a much better D last year. Seems like a guy Pett would love. Agree with other comments that McClain should get more love.

I dont really see Spikes as a good fit(at all) ...and honestly dont think he'd even make the squad....(Where would he play?)...

Definitely would be a back up....and personally, think Kirksey is more versatile and has way more upside....

And no way he could play behind Dansby and handle the all coverages that would be required to do that.....

Current best FAs available per NFL.com:

1. Michael Crabtree WR 49ers

2. BJ Raji DE Green Bay

3. Stefen Wisniewski OC

4. Brandon Spikes MLB

5. Rolando McClain MLB

6. Joe Barksdale OT

7. Justin Blaylock OG

8. Mason Foster MLB

9. Dwight Freeney OLB

10. Greg Jenning WR Vikings

Archived