9. Brian Orakpo Redskins

10. Greg Hardy DE Panthers

9. Kenny Britt WR Titans

10. CJ Mosley DT Lions

10. Sam Acho LB Cards

10. Javier Arenas CB Falcons

10. Kroy Bierman LB Falcons

10. Dwayne Bowe WR Chiefs

The Browns have cap money but Chip Kelly is sucking up all the players. What about another wide receiver?

Really depends on what the Browns draft board looks like. There should be a WR available at 12 that has equal value to any FA left.

If we were willing to pay Revis, Get Greg Hardy DE from Carolina and get to the QB. 2 game suspension I don't care. He's Nasty ...

And where is Wilfork?

I am going by Polian's grading....who had Wilfork as the 11th best DT......but as of now he is not even in the Top 20 when talking about all positions. His running mate in NE, Alan Branch is ranked higher....and is a UFA, as are other DTs Fairly, Fluellen, Vickerson.

Updated:

Best Available, UFA only, no RFA, no Franchise tag,

1. Terence Knighton DT Broncos to Redskins

2. Denarious Moore WR Raiders

3. Tramon Williams CB Packers

4. Akeem Ayers LB Pats

5. Michael Crabtree WR 49ers

6. Justin Forsett RB Ravens resign Ravens

7. John Kuhn FB Packers

8. Rolando McClain LB Cowboys

9. Brian Orakpo Redskins to Titans

10. Greg Hardy DE Panthers

9. Kenny Britt WR Titans

10. CJ Mosley DT Lions

10. Sam Acho LB Cards

FA has been pretty weak this year. Other than Suh and Revis switching teams, all the difference makers just re-signed with their teams. There really isn't much depth, and there really hasn't been too many good players available. Probably a good year for the Browns to have been patient and smart with their moves. I wish it would have been more exciting, but at the same time am glad we didn't overpay for players that wouldn't be worth it...

FA has been pretty weak this year. Other than Suh and Revis switching teams, all the difference makers just re-signed with their teams. There really isn't much depth, and there really hasn't been too many good players available. Probably a good year for the Browns to have been patient and smart with their moves. I wish it would have been more exciting, but at the same time am glad we didn't overpay for players that wouldn't be worth it...

Knighton was worth one year $4 million

Wish we had a lead on the TE Jimmy Graham Deal. Along with Most Teams, which would have drove his price way up? ?? Agent? or Graham play for winner?

Current 10 best:

1. Denarious Moore WR Oakland

2. Michael Crabtree WR San Fran

3. John Kuhn FB Green Bay

4. Rolando McClain LB Dallas

5. Greg Hardy DE Carolina

6. CJ Mosley DT Detroit

7. Sam Acho LB Arizona

8. Javier Arenas CB Atlanta

9. Kroy Bierman LB Atlanta

10. Dwayne Bowe WR Kansas City.

Outside of Bowe....the only other(s) I would recommend are...

S. Weisnewski OG/C...starter quality available for $3 m.....and...

Chris Myers C...an old pro who plays ZBS, would come cheap, has great skills, could extend his career on our bench and can play both G and C....

Either one of these guys solves our interior O line depth issues and frees us up to draft that OT to seal the deal on the OL.....

Dwayne Bowe is about the only one on that list I'd still be interested in. It's time to focus on the draft and UDFAs. Then we'll see it start to come together...

If Moore and Crabtree are considered better than Bowe, why would you not also have interest in them?

Greg Hardy over Bowe. Hardy fits our needs over any of them. Pass Rusher that can get there and Best run stopper available. Talk cost you nothing...

Archived