THE BROWNS BOARD

BREAKING: CAMERON SIGNS WITH ... Miami

WalterWhite

Maybe just a smokescreen to get Miami to pay more money so that they have to let Clay go...?

Let's be real, Cameron wanted out. Period. Why not use the leverage to your gain?

This is the Hollywood time of year right? coulda been staged....

I guess that's a possibility, but a pretty ballsy move, if that's the case. Counting on an NFL franchise to pay 7.5 mil to a guy who has had one good year in the middle of a concussion party... Either way, glad it worked out.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a lot of us, including myself, are too quick to take the word of some ESPN reporter as gospel before having it verified by other sources, including the browns themselves.

chalk another one up to twitter. although i don't use the twatter myself many reporters and inside guys eat, drink and sleep on every fart coming out the arse of some 'inside information' guy hoping to get the scoop before their cohorts do.

sometimes that dry fart is really a shart and they end up looking like shit.

Just got back from Vegas, and thought I was in a Twilight Zone episode. Jordan signs with Miami and the response is

Good Move?

I hope he Stays healthy?

The Browns are on the right track?

WTF are you people inhaling?

What i'm smoking is basically that Cameron wanted out and was just as much of a risk to hang on to as JG. Just injury prone not 420. Seems to me the staff is trying to build a cohesive locker room of players that "play like a Brown". Means offensive coordinators as well I guess. If i'm wrong so be it. It's not like they rang me up and asked what I thought, right? Cameron was a shitty blocker and they seem to like multi-taskers...

We're talking year two.

Miami should sign kicker Mason Crosby...they just got Stills and would only need a Nash

*rim shot*

Just got back from Vegas, and thought I was in a Twilight Zone episode. Jordan signs with Miami and the response is

Good Move?

I hope he Stays healthy?

The Browns are on the right track?

WTF are you people inhaling?

Be fair... some were saying the same thing during the 15 minutes they thought he'd resigned with us.

... tannehill is still unproven...

The Fins seem to disagree. They think Tannehill's star will continue to ascend. While I agree extrapolating his improvement is a gamble, that assumption combined with an apparent opening in the division to leap-frog the Pats is enough reason to go all in.

And that does not even include the moves their other division rivals have. Each has made enough to offset Miaimi's clear QB advantage had the Fins stood pat...

Remember those bubblegum lyrics "you can look at the menu but you just can't eat"??? Miami just went all in on that.

That Howard Jones memory was almost gone... thanks for entrenching it for another few years.

Agree with the bulk of the post...

If healthy, Cam is a clear upgrade over Clay, but that "if" is sizeable. Cam knows that as well and given its size, it's hard to fault him for going to a team that looks closer to being a contender than we do ATM...

Archived