THE BROWNS BOARD

BREAKING: CAMERON SIGNS WITH ... Miami

WalterWhite

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fact that Jordan Cameron’s deal with the #Browns wasn’t done yet....... Well, it was.....But now it’s not

This, right here, is the problem......media reporting a 'done' deal....then unreporting it, while still claiming it was done when it wasn't....its fucking Retarded(and Im just as guilty for getting burned by this too)

This organization is fucking insane but fun to watch. It's a disaster.

How does bad reporting fall on the Browns shoulders?....sheesh.....if you wanna blame someone,blame the messenger.....or even the one backing out.....

My silver lining is hopefully spelled Clay......

I was one who stated we shouldn't pay big bucks to Cameron or Bradford due to their injury histories.

At 2 years, we didn't put ourselves in "Cap Hell" & I'm fine with keeping Cameron assuming good health. He is productive when healthy, so let's see what happens.

As I said before, I'm having fun watching this plan unfold.

Now if they could just get rid of the negative media! ;)

Mike

I'm glad I stated "let's see what happens"!

The media is a major piece of shit, INCLUDING NFL.com where I first read the Browns signed him. Shame on me for even responding when I already know they have ZERO credibility!!!

Mike

Dude, it's just everything all together. It's a calamity

I've been sitting back and watching the whole fiasco.

Haslam said they weren't going to be major FA players, and so far they haven't been . . . some interesting rumors floating around, but there's still a lot of FA time until the Draft.

Hell, Bowe was just cut loose, the Browns are looking at TE Clay, and likely quite a few other under the Radar players.

Remember when we signed Bryant from the Raiders?

Hell of a Player and no one was really looking at him.

There are some Players like that out there still . . .

Is the apparent inaction of the Browns a bit depressing?

Sure, but FA just kicked off, there's a long way to go.

Hate to see us losing some talented guys (Skrine, Sheard, Cameron, etc.), but there's a bigger picture and scheme issues to take into consideration.

Also, part of the "House Cleaning" that I said needed to take place that last Cinci game . . . it's going to be painful, but we need to do some pruning.

I'm still waiting for the damn TextGate ruling, it does tie our hands a bit, but they've (NFL) long known what they're going to do, they should have told us by now so we can move forward.

Well, he's officially a Dolphin

Dustin Fox@DustinFox37 28s

Welp. RT @CharlesRobinson: NFL source tells Yahoo Sports it's done: Jordan Cameron has signed with the Miami #Dolphins.

Bottom line here is if the Cameron camp put a rumor out that he signed with the Browns to stir the pot that agent and Cameron will get shit canned in the future. That's about as big a no-no as there possibly can be.

Waste of money, everyone still pining for that breakout season he had. Rumor is he is still being sought by dolphins. Let them have him. 7.5 mil for 3-5 games a year...

Archived