THE BROWNS BOARD

T Rich Cut

cvcanedy

What do you think he'll do?

The Indianapolis Colts have waived running back Trent Richardson, the team announced Thursday.

Richardson, the No. 3 overall pick in the 2012 draft, rushed for 977 yards (3.1 yards a carry) and six touchdowns on 316 carries over his two seasons with the Colts, who acquired him fromCleveland Browns in exchange for a first-round draft pick on September 18, 2013.

The Colts paid Richardson $1.1 million in 2013 and $2.2 million last season.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Richardson was just released by the Colts! We should pick him back up and our plan will be complete. HAHA. For real though, he's a beast, fuck it- so what if he rushing for 3.3 or whatever ypc. Sometimes it has to do with scheme or the players or coaches around him. I think West, Crowell and Trent would be a hell of a backfield. We could even run him at FB, he could blow up some linebackers.

Let's do this! Bring back Trent. Cut Thaddius Lewis and McCown and bring back Colt McCoy too. He looked pretty good the last game I saw him play... I don't know if they won or lost but I remember him slinging it and keeping it close. Honestly I'd like Colt as a Veteran backup to McCown. He's shown me lots of poise and maturity. He'd instantly be a great mentor to Manziel.

I would do this if I was the Browns F.O.

I'm not lobbing them to start or to save a franchise right now. They would certainly be back burner guys that I would say have the skills to contribute.

Plus, Richardson is still very young, as is Colt.

HA!

Seriously, though Mik, Richardson coming back to run for the New Cleveland Browns F.O.

- would that not be redemption if he produced?

I was only slightly kidding about Colt. I'd love to have him back to mentor Manziel. I think Colt is very smart, and even a better QB than McCown. You seriously telling me you wouldn't consider this?

Now maybe the Browns can resign him.....and see if they can get something out of their former 1st round pick.

Hey....I would be willing to throw him in with the wolves and see if he could do something.

(but...in reality...what a waste....pathetic turn of events for him)

Can you say "Canada"?

what will trich do?

prob get his burger flippin suit back on cuz his days as an nfl RB are pretty much over.........unless there is some blind/desperate team out there.

poG already has his 'bring back trich' thread up. be easy on the kid, please.

Knew this one was coming... No way I would bring him back here... how does he exemplify the "play like a Brown" they are looking for?

inspires me to write haiku...

T rich at pick three?

wait one minute! T rich sucks!

Gimme my pick back!

then....

T rich signs here cheap

He runs for two thousand yards

We laugh and laugh and laugh......hard

The Browns past three years first round picks:

Trent Richardson

Brandon Weeden

Barkevious Mingo

Justin Gilbert

Johnny Manziel

And people wonder why the team can't turn the corner.

I've been beating this drum but years but I hope this year they figure out round one.

Trent Richardson

Brandon Weeden

Barkevious Mingo

Justin Gilbert

Johnny Manziel

And to think it only took 3gms, 3 presidents, and 2 owners to come up with this list. Quite impressive

Wasn't this essentially a Trent for Johnny Rehab trade?

I'd call it a wash at this point

A wash in a poop filled sink

Trent Richardson

Brandon Weeden

Barkevious Mingo

Justin Gilbert

Johnny Manziel

good lord...the fa's are just as bad......worse fa aquistion ever...willis mcghee...i can name about 10 more but i just ate breakfast and like to keep it down...

Trent Richardson

Brandon Weeden

Barkevious Mingo

Justin Gilbert

Johnny Manziel

Sounds about right. You can't blow that many 1st round picks and not have a deletorious effect on your team.

Archived