Tailgate Party- Titans

roach

What a great Week 3 against the Dolphins! Dominic's Gang from Quebec once again brought us a hard fought victory. Thanks to all that helped make the tailgate party a great success.

Now for the Titans. We've already been contacted by another group of new friends from north of the border. Please let us know if you plan on joining us for this party. See you Sunday!

I'll be there. Put me down for 1.

Wow Russ, you're giving up the Florida-Alabama game? I'll be there for sure, and probably the recently "DeCursed" wife, assuming she can get moving early enough. I can't speak for them- but I fully expect the rest of the Dayton Wino gang along with their wifies to make an appearance too.

Wow Russ, you're giving up the Florida-Alabama game? I'll be there for sure, and probably the recently "DeCursed" wife, assuming she can get moving early enough. I can't speak for them- but I fully expect the rest of the Dayton Wino gang along with their wifies to make an appearance too.

My seat mate of 33 years started begging me last season as he is in business down there and really needed my seats...we have 8 together....5 for him and 3 for me, and he buys mine if I don't use them....I rarely use 3 anymore.

Anyway, he's a good friend so you do what you got to do. That isn't to say there haven't been a few perks involved. ;)

You can bet on what I will be watching Saturday night.

Great. Let me know your best guess as to the headcount. See you Sunday!

Hi everyone,

This is my first post and this will be mine and few others first live NFL game. We are a group of 7 and we are from the most easterly point you can possibly go in North America in a place called St. John's Newfoundland Canada. We are visiting my sister who lives in Cleveland and we are really excited about joining you guys to experience the whole thing. So I hope you got room for a few visitors and I am sure we will have a few laughs along the way. See you all on Sunday!

Hi everyone,

This is my first post and this will be mine and few others first live NFL game. We are a group of 7 and we are from the most easterly point you can possibly go in North America in a place called St. John's Newfoundland Canada. We are visiting my sister who lives in Cleveland and we are really excited about joining you guys to experience the whole thing. So I hope you got room for a few visitors and I am sure we will have a few laughs along the way. See you all on Sunday!

Chris, we are looking forward to meeting you and Katie and your entire gang. i actually spent some time reading about St. John's after your original email.

This party is starting to take shape. We have five Browns Backers from Toronto and another group from Ontario that just made contact.

It is looking like about 35 wild Browns fans so far.

On a personal note, my son will be joining us from Milwaukee, and my father (age 81) be with us too. Dad id a regular for at lease one game per year.

It's going to be a great week. Look for a tradition spread of brugers, dogs and brats. So far, about 40 people.

Cheers!

You can count me in with 2 others. Myself, my nephew-in-law and my great nephew who are both first timers! As of typing this I still need tickets. If nothing turns up here soon I'll hit Stubhub within' the next 24 hours. Looking forward to seeing all of you again!

=Doug=

P.S. I wanna buy an "I Hate The Steelers" shirt!!

You can count me in with 2 others. Myself, my nephew-in-law and my great nephew who are both first timers! As of typing this I still need tickets. If nothing turns up here soon I'll hit Stubhub within' the next 24 hours. Looking forward to seeing all of you again!

=Doug=

P.S. I wanna buy an "I Hate The Steelers" shirt!!

Doug, great news. Looking forward to seeing you and meeting your nephews!

Hi there! My husband and I are in the process of relocating from the west coast to the east coast in our RV. Since we will be in Cleveland this weekend, I bought tickets!

We were in Indy two weeks ago when the Browns played

the Colts, but the game was sold out :(.

I was hoping the two of us could join your party and meet some fun people!

Right now, it is iffy if I will be there. Sunday is my wife's birthday and she is NOT a football fan. So, you can see that there is a bit of a political correctness issue. However, she usually goes to church on Sunday mornings (and, yes, I am a heathen and don't go).

As long as I can leave about noon, and then appease her on her day the rest of the day, I may be able to get there.

We'll see. It sounds like fun.

Hi there! My husband and I are in the process of relocating from the west coast to the east coast in our RV. Since we will be in Cleveland this weekend, I bought tickets!

Ed is the official Tailgate Meister, but I think I can answer for him- "come on down". They'll have to answer this one though. IIRC, it may be tricky to navigate a big RV into the lot.

Count us in for six total from Northern Indiana:

2 browns fans,

2 lost colts fans looking for a team to root for this year,

a Lions fan

and a lowly Titans fan who's my (future)Brother in law.

All good guys who love love NFL football with 3 of them making thier first trip to Cleveland.

Larry is right, come join us. We've got you down for 2 and BigRig for 6.

Just like the newbie clan, I bought a discount ticket through work, since I couldn't get any friends to go. Hoping you all might be kind to a single Cleveland grrrrlll?

This is my first time flying solo on brownsboard. How do I find you all??

Tailgate Party...... Should be all you need to find us, Settlers Landing Lot under the Bridge. There's pictures of us derelicts on the page too.

Archived