Raiders game parking?

WVBrown

Where are some good places to park that won't break my wallet and are reasonably close to the stadium? Thx

There is parking all over downtown during a game. Generally speaking, the further from the stadium, the cheaper the parking. I would recommend getting there a couple hours early.

Where are some good places to park that won't break my wallet and are reasonably close to the stadium? Thx

If you do go to that brunch at the Hard Rock, just park there and leave the car there for the rest of the day. It should be just one price. Not sure how much. Where we hold the Browns Board tailgate the cost is only $5.00. A bit of a walk, but you said you have teenagers. It would do them some good.

You can park in the flats for $10, but the game is over after dark. It can be kind of seedy down there. You will be OK if you just follow the crowd and go directly to your car. If you plan on eating or something, don't park down there, park uptop, and most of those lots get $30. Some of those lots offer earlybird deal and cost maybe $15.

Nobody likes to pay to park, but it is a part of the deal.

So, where exactly is the Browns Board tailgate/parking located and what would be good to bring as far as food?

Like I said, there really isn't a tailgate to any degree. A few meet up and drink a beer or two, but there really isn't any cooking out anymore. The FlatIron cafe is a stones throw away. Some go over there to grab a bite to eat.

The lot is on West street in the Flats. Google map up the city of Cleveland....scroll in and look arounnd the Cuyahoga River, east bank. Scroll in close enough you will see Settlers Landing. People park in the parking lot right under the bridge.

Bring whatever you want to eat, and plenty of people cook out, so feel free. What I am saying is you are on your own. There is no Browns Board tailgate any longer. You may have a few Browns Board members show up to chit chat for a while, but other than maybe once a year, there is no hosted event.

If you want a hosted deal where you just show up, try Sect 537...the Raiders tailgate. It's on the page. Send him a message, send him your money, then show up....I know the guy, he is a good guy. I doubt he is running some scam.

Archived