THE BROWNS BOARD

Wes Welker Suspended 4 games

TopDawg31

I'm beginning to think TMZ reports to the NFL, then the P tests follow the next day

and welker is white so..........

and peyton manning is his friend so...........

and he's riding on the drug testing policies are flawed so.............

where was he when it came time to defend a person who clearly showed a flawed testing system in gordon?

punk.

it was reported as amphetamines which to me can mean a wide spectrum of drugs, either for recreational use or for PE.

maybe he's a closet tweaker.

do you know in colorado that marijuana is listed as a schedule I drug along side lsd, heroin and peyote? where as methamphetamine, cocaine and amphetamines are schedule II.

the funniest is the 'schedules' of drugs are listed as having biggest chance of habitual abuse I being the most. ok i can see heroin being a schedule I drug but weed and acid? who do you know that takes acid everyday? i mean who did you know?

schedule III includes oxycodone the most abused drug in this country right now, behind meth and crack, which are in a lower category still than marijuana..

man we need someone in these states to really pass some common sense drug laws.

So the guy that proves you don't have to be 6'4, 220lb, run a 4.4 40 to succeed as a receiver in the NFL is caught on PEDs of some kind. Yep, feels like a bit of a letdown.

But, only 2nd violation, so 4 game suspension, as per the agreement.

Ecstasy at the KY Derby?

Did he fuck your horse?

The suspension should not start until under the concussion protocol he is cleared to play.

This is interesting. Apparently these drugs bring a 4 game suspension on the first offense. Welker, of course, claims he didnt take it and someone could have put it in his drink. I dont care either way, but it does create an interesting possibility for sabotage.

Drop something in someones drink, then send in an "anonymous" tip, they get tested and BAM 4 game suspension. Hmmmm. Where does Big Ben do his drinking? And JFF better watch his back(and glass).

Just sayin.

Doesn't seem to matter Manzier, the Steelers whole back field gets pulled over and tells the cops they are smokin' it up and they still start the season...

On that note, if Ray Rice gets banned for life if he beats his wife again, what does Big Ben get for his next rape?

I dont care. One time taking PEDs is a worse than a hundred joints

No argument with that logic. Name one person who has overdosed and died from smoking too much pot. It's funny how all of the ant-drug warriors have no issue continuing a war on a plant that had been used for thousands of years for medicinal, industrial and recreational purposes, and was only made illegal due special interests that whined to the government due to fear of losing money, but are OK with folks using a much dangerous substance in alcohol. Now I'm not above a couple of beers myself, but let's not pretend that alcohol is safer on the body than cannabis. :blink:

it was reported as amphetamines which to me can mean a wide spectrum of drugs, either for recreational use or for PE.

maybe he's a closet tweaker.

do you know in colorado that marijuana is listed as a schedule I drug along side lsd, heroin and peyote? where as methamphetamine, cocaine and amphetamines are schedule II.

the funniest is the 'schedules' of drugs are listed as having biggest chance of habitual abuse I being the most. ok i can see heroin being a schedule I drug but weed and acid? who do you know that takes acid everyday? i mean who did you know?

schedule III includes oxycodone the most abused drug in this country right now, behind meth and crack, which are in a lower category still than marijuana..

man we need someone in these states to really pass some common sense drug laws.

How about a common sense law of ending the prohibition of cannabis? It should have never been made illegal in the first place!

But, only 2nd violation, so 4 game suspension, as per the agreement.

the PED policy is separate from the drugs of abuse policy. Under PED policy, first offense is 4 games.

MDMA, 3,4-methylenedioxy-N-methylamphetamine, is the active drug in ecstasy, which is cut with all kinds of fillers to produce the pill form. Molly on the other hand, reportedly what Wes was on, is the pure liquid form of MDMA. It is thus part of the methamphetamine family, classifying it as a PED. Ritalin would in practice be a better PED than molly.

The real danger is to abusers of the drug, which acts on the brain to cause heightened levels of dopamine. Continued use actually causes the brain to produce less dopamine when MDMA isn't present in the blood, which leads to depression. Kinda nasty really.

the PED policy is separate from the drugs of abuse policy. Under PED policy, first offense is 4 games.

MDMA, 3,4-methylenedioxy-N-methylamphetamine, is the active drug in ecstasy, which is cut with all kinds of fillers to produce the pill form. Molly on the other hand, reportedly what Wes was on, is the pure liquid form of MDMA. It is thus part of the methamphetamine family, classifying it as a PED. Ritalin would in practice be a better PED than molly.

The real danger is to abusers of the drug, which acts on the brain to cause heightened levels of dopamine. Continued use actually causes the brain to produce less dopamine when MDMA isn't present in the blood, which leads to depression. Kinda nasty really.

Yall sound like a bunch of drug newbies on here I swear.

I did drugs for years and ex/molly/MDMA was one of my absolute favorites. That being said,I never once saw liquid molly, EVER. it's always been in powder form.... God did that shit make ya feel like Jesus himself. And I could fuck for hours and hours and hours....

Anyways

Yall sound like a bunch of drug newbies on here I swear.

I did drugs for years and ex/molly/MDMA was one of my absolute favorites. That being said,I never once saw liquid molly, EVER. it's always been in powder form.... God did that shit make ya feel like Jesus himself. And I could fuck for hours and hours and hours....

Anyways

STFU junior and go to bed with your fairy tales.

Archived