THE BROWNS BOARD

Call your shot. OSU VS UM

Browns149

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What kind of show is urban running this year?

A great show considering he has ONE starting Senior, look out next year.

Meanwhile OT? Really, oh well.

Call the defenses even, call the OLs even, but give the skill positions to the Buckeyes plus it's Urban and in Columbus for what that is worth.... OHIO STATE 30-19.

I'm allowing m some FGs maybe a safety?

OHIO STATE 30-27, oh well Michigan scored 8 points more than I thought ;)

An Instant Classic bucket of slop for four quarters but OHIO STATE won it.....and Michigan is back Buckeye fans!

He got the 1st down. They actually marked it further back than it should have been, barretts arm with the ball hit his teammate in the ass......and said ass was a foot or so past the 1st down "if" the yellow broadcast lines are accurate. But it was sheer luck, michigan looked like the better team all game long.

Sorry to say but neither of these big 10 teams belong in the national championship based on the seasons play....except the defenses. Both defenses are on par with the best d's in college. I dont know for sure what the rankings are now but im assuming an osu clemson matchup is likely and yeah....osu has one month to get that o line in order or it aint happenin. Without those two int's today, one being a pick 6 and the other was returned into the redzone....michigan wins.

Harbaugh looks like Bo on the sidelines. Plus this game is looking like last with the ball might win.

After this game 2017 in Aunt Arbor might be really more interesting! Shades of the 10 year war? Bo vs Woody again?

And Buckeye fans OSU might make the Final Four, who knows Michigan might too (MST 9-3 2nd quarter) but who ever goes against Alabama will be an easy +10 point underdog.....but that is what makes NCAA football fun, better than the professional guys.

And remember last spring when the Buckeyes generously restocked the NFL Draft? Don't think for a minute they still aren't feeling it now, if they still had Ezekiel they would have beat Michigan easily today with Barrett.....but Dallas isn't going to give the NFL's leading rusher back. ;)

Oh well let's see how 2016 plays out, the 11-1 Buckeyes have at least one more game left bowl, B1G or Final Four.

Should be first team to score wins. This is crazy.

Even the professional guys don't do that anymore, too much lucky coin toss + long FG kicker = win after killing yourself for four quarters.

NOTE: I used to like sudden death but have backed off of that years ago.

OH ANYBODY ELSE SEE CRYBABY HARBAUGH IN THE PRESS CONFERENCE AFTER THE GAME? :lol:

He had a better view of the 4th down play, didn't like the referees, his hotel room was too small, it was cold outside.....

Show some class coach, your team played well.

OH ANYBODY ELSE SEE CRYBABY HARBAUGH IN THE PRESS CONFERENCE AFTER THE GAME? :lol:

He had a better view of the 4th down play, didn't like the referees, his hotel room was too small, it was cold outside.....

Show some class coach, your team played well.

I couldnt stop laughing at him

We fucking blew it. We had the win, and beat ourselves. We did it with an injured QB too.

The refs were not kind to us, and I don't see how that last call was a 1st down, but we blew it.

God fucking damn it.

you didn't blow it,you fucking lost,so why are you disgracing woody's name ?

Archived