THE BROWNS BOARD

Eastern Ukraine pro-Russian "militia" - Actually Russian special forces?

calfoxwc

maybe we should go over there and tell the world we are looking for weapons of mass destruction

I'm not sure if its funny that cals source page is not found because it was likely ridiculous nonsense or if its ominous that maybe it was on to something

Oh wait its cal. Option #1 it is.

Maybe the POTUS deleted it. Or maybe some people haven't mastered the art of COPY/PASTE

maybe we should go over there and tell the world we are looking for weapons of mass destruction

Uh no dip stick, if we were to go there, which we wont, it would because of an agreement that Clinton signed and Obama signed again which guaranteed protection to Ukraine if they gave up their nukes.

In 1991 Ukraine gained its independence from Russia and overnight became a nuclear super power because it now had possession of Russian nukes.

Pre World War II Ukrainian uprisings under Soviet occupation gave rise to the mass murder through starvation of (some say 11 million) Ukrainians by Stalin.

Later, Russian citizens were urged by the Soviet Government to relocate to the Ukraine and make it their home...millions did so and that is why western Ukraine today is majority Russian.

After it independence in 1991, Ukrainians had no problem with Russians living there. They lived in peace together.

Now Russian plants and or troops are being sent to the Ukraine disguised as Russian citizens pretending to support a Russian takeover.

During the 2012 presidential campain, fucking libtards accused Romney of saber rattling and told him to go back to the 1980's when he warned of the possibility of future Russian aggression.

These morons thought that the ever so worldly Obama, through is grace and charm would have Putin eating out of his hand...then there was Hillary with her "reset button".

Putin wants the Soviet Union back and he will get it back because he knows Obama is a pussy.

Btw...I'm Ukrainian and I know what the fuck I'm talking about.

Uh no dip stick, if we were to go there, which we wont, it would because of an agreement that both Clinton and Obama signed which guaranteed protection to Ukraine if they gave up their nukes.

In 1991 Ukraine gained its independence from Russia and overnight became a nuclear super power because it now had possession of Russian nukes.

Pre World War II Ukrainian uprisings under Soviet occupation gave rise to the mass murder through starvation of (some say 11 million) Ukrainians by Stalin.

Later, Russian citizens were urged by the Soviet Government to relocate to the Ukraine and make it their home...millions did so and that is why western Ukraine today is majority Russian.

After it independence in 1991, Ukrainians had no problem with Russians living there. They lived in peace together.

Now Russian plants and or troops are being sent to the Ukraine disguised as Russian citizens pretending to support a Russian takeover.

During the 2012 presidential campain, fucking libtards accused Romney of saber rattling and told him to go back to the 1980's when he warned of the possibility of future Russian aggression.

These morons thought that the ever so worldly Obama, through is grace and charm would have Putin eating out of his hand...then there was Hillary with her "reset button".

Putin wants the Soviet Union back and he will get it back because he knows Obama is a pussy.

Btw...I'm Ukrainian and I know what the fuck I'm talking about.

Okay. let's not go over there?

That link was screwed up, don't know where I got that...???

Here:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/04/21/us-pictures-indicate-russian-troops-in-ukraine/

Now that you got it correct with your copy/paste

Should we go over there?

ALSO...........I don't understand why we have to be the WORLD'S police

If this was a so-called "Liberal" agenda. and we laid low AND YOU DISAGREED WITH IT.........you would be pissed.

But if it was a so-called "conservative" agenda, where we go and kill people, you would be OKAY with it????????

It's a soviet agenda.

I wouldn't go over there, unless the Ukraine becomes a NATO member.

But I'd arm them to help them defend themselves.

And I'd put those missile shields in Poland and several other countries.

That would make russia far more reluctant to continue this remaking of the soviet union.

And, btw, again, staying out of everything until all hell breaks loose costs millions of lives to fix.

That's horrific, when a "speak softly, carry a big stick" could have prevented that world war.

We tried staying out of WWII, go back and look at what happened, thanks to liberal cowards

like Neville Chamberlain and the rest of his ilk.

Now that you got it correct with your copy/paste

Should we go over there?

ALSO...........I don't understand why we have to be the WORLD'S police

If this was a so-called "Liberal" agenda. and we laid low, and let people get killed AND YOU DISAGREED WITH IT.........you would be pissed.

But if it was a so-called "conservative" agenda, where we go and kill people, you would be OKAY with it????????

Since you claimed that the conservative agenda is about killing people...I added the portion in red to make it fair.

The russian/soviets? are going to invade E. Ukraine soon.

What next, eh? "Russian American citizens protest and take over cities in U.S.,

demanding a vote on joining the new Russian/soviet empire....Russia insists

that it will invade the U.S. to protect russian speaking Americans"

ahahahahahaha. "snicker". And Obamao would put sanctions on.....the Tea Party til the

Russians give back the U.S.

Sounds like a Saturday Night skit....

Archived