THE BROWNS BOARD

Fuck the poor

WalterWhite

This video shows an actor in London with a sign saying "FUCK the POOR" (everyone attacks him for it)

Then he puts on a sign that says "HELP the POOR" (no one bothers to help him)

I hate both parties but this is that left wing Liberal bullshit. They are constantly the voice of reason for the poor would never actually go out and help them in real life because then they would be personally inconvenienced. When it comes time for people to back their words up of course they tuck their tail in between their legs and run off.

http://sobadsogood.com/2014/04/09/guy-offends-everyone-makes-great-point/

Heh. we entered pennies a couple weeks ago and there was a bum outside begging because he was hungry. After we'd shopped for a bit we bumped into a couple who said they gave him 6 bucks for food. He was still out there when we left about an hour or so later. The food court, by the way, was about 30 steps from where he was. Fuck the poor. Help the needy.

WSS

I live in London - if you give £1 to every man woman and child shaking a collecting tin you pretty quickly find yourself running out of money. You have to be quite selective about the charities you give to; for example, I give money every month to breast cancer research, because my mum has had it (and beat it) twice now. I give a regular contribution, with my address so they can gift-aid it (is that a thing in the USA?), which I know from my work with charities is a much, much better source of income as it's reliable. So no, I'm not surprised that people didn't stop to give him money.

On the flip side, he says something inflammatory and people actually confront him about it, as they should.

This video shows an actor in London with a sign saying "FUCK the POOR" (everyone attacks him for it)

Then he puts on a sign that says "HELP the POOR" (no one bothers to help him)

I hate both parties but this is that left wing Liberal bullshit. They are constantly the voice of reason for the poor would never actually go out and help them in real life because then they would be personally inconvenienced. When it comes time for people to back their words up of course they tuck their tail in between their legs and run off.

http://sobadsogood.com/2014/04/09/guy-offends-everyone-makes-great-point/

Everyone wants to be a hero. You look really good attacking an asshole. Altruism isn't quite so badass.

Somewhat on topic here.

I don't give money to people unless it seems really compelling, but I do give food. There is a exit I take frequently and it almost always has a few with signs....stranded, hungry.....you've seen them. They need money for food.

A few exits up is a McDonalds. On more than a few occasions I have stopped, ordered a couple of McDoubles, a $1 fry, and a carton of milk. When I exit at my exit, I stop and they come rushing to the car and I hand them the food.

More times than not I get the feeling the food isn't what they wanted.

Try it sometime and see what you think.

The left thinks that all they need to do is tell everybody how much they care and there so much better than everybody else. Not that they actually do anything but that they care about the poor, hungry, homeless............,

Somewhat on topic here.

I don't give money to people unless it seems really compelling, but I do give food. There is a exit I take frequently and it almost always has a few with signs....stranded, hungry.....you've seen them. They need money for food.

A few exits up is a McDonalds. On more than a few occasions I have stopped, ordered a couple of McDoubles, a $1 fry, and a carton of milk. When I exit at my exit, I stop and they come rushing to the car and I hand them the food.

More times than not I get the feeling the food isn't what they wanted.

Try it sometime and see what you think.

Screw the food, give me a bottle of fortified wine.

once, I offered a will-work-for-food dude a couple bologna sandwiches for raking a small plot of leafs. he looked at me like I had just shit myself. many of the homeless eat higher quality food than one would think, especially if the shelter is in an area near restaurants that donate leftovers.

once, I offered a will-work-for-food dude a couple bologna sandwiches for raking a small plot of leafs. he looked at me like I had just shit myself. many of the homeless eat higher quality food than one would think, especially if the shelter is in an area near restaurants that donate leftovers.

Ha.

I was accosted by a bum in Short North once. Said he was hongry so we offered to go across the street and buy him some food. He of course refused us insisting that the only thing he could eat was White Castle across town.

WSS

man, if only I was homeless....

Twenties is when Schizophrenia usually hits people. DH

Woody may be one of those..

btw, homeless people know more about life than

woodypeckerhead.

Archived