THE BROWNS BOARD

Headed closer to major, serious trouble in America

calfoxwc

People are too comfortable and will do jack shit. You could read the same type of article in Salon when Bush was in office. Everyone acts like it is the goddamn end of the world when their favorite cartoon character isn't in office. They are all corrupt but one side of the argument will always just accept the corruption if "their" guy won. People should be outraged regardless of who is in office if the dickhead in charge is corrupt. The letter next to the name should mean fuck all.

Except any "scandal" during the Bush admin was manufactured.

Obamao's are many, and they are serious.

The first Bush pres said "no new taxes", and the libs on this board

screamed and whined and bitched and emoted for months and years.

Clinton and Obamao lie, eh..."they all do".

That's just cover for lacking the principles to call events as they are.

It's so convenient to gloss over it all with "they are all the same".

Bush 2nd never attacked the 2nd or 1st Amendments. He never gave guns to drug cartels, after

saying that gun buying Americans are responsible for drug cartels getting guns.

Bush 2 never had the IRS, and other gov agencies harass all political opposition.

Bush 2 never cowered, and failed to take action when terrorist actions took place.

Benghazi.

Bush2 didn't put leftist unqualified radicals in every place he could, in his regime.

Bush2 didn't divide this country into black and white.

Bush2 didn't divide this country into two hateful camps politically, and religiously,

and economically.

Bush2 supported our Constitution to the hilt, as well as our Bill of Rights.

Quibble about the Patriot Act, which "horrified" the likes of Heckmunster and Shep.

Right after ObaMao was elected, not one of those libs anywhere, were concerned

about the Patriot Act.

Bush was part of the military and highly, highly respected our military.

ObaMao is a street punk, organizer/liar/manipulator who knows nothing about the military,

and doesn't respect them at all, and wants his OWN SECURITY FORCE.

Bush W. was pres when the Soviet Union dissolved. ObaMao has been pres while

Russia plans to get it back again.

"just same" bs.

People all over the world are revolting against their governments and it's wonderful.

I don't care if your right or left, if you're a fan of t his government you're a complete twat.

I'd love to see some executions soon starting with police, politicians, and Wall Street fucks.

Are you high? The last thing this country needs is another civil war especially one where extremists are executing people with impunity in the streets. If you want to live in Syria be my guest, but myself and my family think America is fine.

Bush had a really questionable service record, cal, but uh, sure whatever.

What is true is that the patriot act was the end of the world, but the largely liberal owned media has not raised half the stink about the fact and clear evidence that the government is directly spying on its own citizens via the NSA. Oh they couldn't totally ignore it but it sure got brushed under the rug pretty good and Obama was able to slip slide out of it. Can you imagine the firestorm if that had been during the bush years? They'd be baying for blood.

Bush 2 manufactured a pretense for attacking Iraq and then declared mission accomplished when it wasn't. The number of lies peddled to drum up support for the war could fill an entire post on its own.

Bush 2 authorized the wiretapping of US citizens without warrants.

Bush 2 allowed a CIA operatives cover to be blown.

Bush 2 allowed our military's honor to be dragged in the mud with the Abu Ghraib scandal.

Bush 2 horribly fumbled the handling of Hurricane Katrina.

Bush 2 presided over the worst economic collapse in recent history.

Bush 2 failed to capture Bin Laden.

Bush 2 ignored a memo warning of 9/11.

Bush 2 awarded the large reconstruction contracts in Iraq to his Vice Presidents former employer.

Bush 2 sucked just as bad as Obama, you just can't see it through your partisan glasses.

I think Obama is actually a crappier president but bush did really suck, especially during the first term. I heard someone say once that any president while in office was the single worst president in American history, but when he was out they would wonder why they didnt appreciate him while they had him.

I think this is true..

Abu Ghraib was manufactured?

Mostly, yes. The waterboarding was to only 3 of the worst of the worst terrorists held there.

The dems made it sound like all prisoners were, for political reasons.

But, Bush didn't do Gharib. And like it or not, the waterboarding saved lives. You want to

bash Obamao now for the deaths of those at Benghazi ?

Bush 2 manufactured a pretense for attacking Iraq and then declared mission accomplished when it wasn't. The number of lies peddled to drum up support for the war could fill an entire post on its own.

Lie, repeated and repeated. Do I really have to go retrieve all those dems who said the same thing

about wmd's that Bush did because that was the intel? Don't be a dummy.

Bush 2 authorized the wiretapping of US citizens without warrants.

Yeah, Patriot Act, but they still needed warrants, I forget the commission's name. But Obamao

strengthened the Patriot Act to a concerning degree. You care?

Bush 2 allowed a CIA operatives cover to be blown.

Actually, that's another LIE. Bush and Cheney had nothing to do with it. Go research it.

Bush 2 allowed our military's honor to be dragged in the mud with the Abu Ghraib scandal.

BS. Our military mostly had nothing to do with Gharib, and how do you think Gharib

broke? Too bad he didn't be like Obamao and cover it up for years. You're being a dummy here.

Bush 2 horribly fumbled the handling of Hurricane Katrina.

Nice try. But the democratic gov refused help. The dem mayor was complicit in the

whole disaster. Blaming Bush for that disaster? Really. What DO you blame ObaMao for? eh...nothin, right?

Bush 2 presided over the worst economic collapse in recent history.

Obamao's not done yet, and the depression was far, far, far worse, you fool.

And back and look up who was running Fannie May and Fannie Mack ...dems.

This isn't a scandal, dipstick. But Bush created the intel coop that eventually proved

to be how he was tracked down.

Really. Now you are being facetious. Bush was in office for about 8 months. Want to guess who

was in office for two terms ahead of Bush, and had years to do something about bin laden? ha.

And that memo didn't give the mo, the date, the participants. Come on. Be serious.

Bush 2 awarded the large reconstruction contracts in Iraq to his Vice Presidents former employer.

No scandal. Halliburton was the only company big enough to do the job. That's all. Want to guess

what dem president also presided over Halliburton contracts? nah. you don't.

Like the scandal over Bush's National Guard service. ONly is was a false allegation.

Which, led to the disgrace and end of job for whatshisname, the "news" commentator.

Libs - all too happy to believe lies about Bush, and all too staunchly refusing to believe any truths about Obamao. sad.

Lie, repeated and repeated. Do I really have to go retrieve all those dems who said the same thing

The whole world saw him say it, so how is it a lie? If you point out the Dems say the same thing, than you are implicitly admitting he said it! It's a fact, he said it. The Dems said the same thing, it doesnt not change the fact that Bush lied. Both are stupid, we've all established that.

about wmd's that Bush did because that was the intel? Don't be a dummy.

The intel was fabricated. General Clark is on record saying he was told he had to connect 9/11, Iraq, and WMDs, and when he asked for evidence, he was given none. Don't be a dummy.

*************************************Bush 2 authorized the wiretapping of US citizens without warrants.

Yeah, Patriot Act, but they still needed warrants, I forget the commission's name. But Obamao

strengthened the Patriot Act to a concerning degree. You care?

Of course I care who the fuck do you think gets targeted by racial profiling?

*******************************************Bush 2 allowed a CIA operatives cover to be blown.

Actually, that's another LIE. Bush and Cheney had nothing to do with it. Go research it.

They do by your logic of blaming everything that happens under an administration on the president.

*****************************************Bush 2 allowed our military's honor to be dragged in the mud with the Abu Ghraib scandal.

BS. Our military mostly had nothing to do with Gharib, and how do you think Gharib

broke? Too bad he didn't be like Obamao and cover it up for years. You're being a dummy here.

Your an idiot. And FYI, I'm just giving you back what you give. When you are ready to be civil I will be too. The torture was committed by military police. I agree most military personel wouldn't behave like this but IT HAPPENED. The DOD and military investigated and punished the perpretrators. Why the fuck would they punish anyone if it didn't happen.

*******************************************Bush 2 horribly fumbled the handling of Hurricane Katrina.

Nice try. But the democratic gov refused help. The dem mayor was complicit in the

whole disaster. Blaming Bush for that disaster? Really. What DO you blame ObaMao for? eh...nothin, right?

*********************************************Bush 2 presided over the worst economic collapse in recent history.

Again, we already established Obama is flawed. I blame him for mishandling Egypt, being dumb enough to support the Muslim Brotherhood. But once again, I'm playing mirror to your logic. Bush was president during Katrina. The buck stops with him. His fault.

Obamao's not done yet, and the depression was far, far, far worse, you fool. Moron, I said IN RECENT HISTORY. Learn to comprehend.

And back and look up who was running Fannie May and Fannie Mack ...dems.

This isn't a scandal, dipstick. But Bush created the intel coop that eventually proved

Dumbass, it is a failure. Nobody said scandals are the only kind of failure.

to be how he was tracked down.

Really. Now you are being facetious. Bush was in office for about 8 months. Want to guess who

was in office for two terms ahead of Bush, and had years to do something about bin laden? ha.

And that memo didn't give the mo, the date, the participants. Come on. Be serious.

So what? He should've been more alert, not less, because he was on the job. They also have a brief they refused to release? Why? What are they hiding?

No scandal. Halliburton was the only company big enough to do the job. That's all. Want to guess

what dem president also presided over Halliburton contracts? nah. you don't.

Like the scandal over Bush's National Guard service. ONly is was a false allegation.

Which, led to the disgrace and end of job for whatshisname, the "news" commentator.

It is a scandal when you use your brain and figure out the whole Iraq war was about making Bush and is buddies rich

Libs - all too happy to believe lies about Bush, and all too staunchly refusing to believe any truths about Obamao. sad.

LET ME USE CAPS SO YOU DONT MISS THIS. I HAVE VOTED BOTH REPUBLICAN AND DEMOCRAT. OBAMA SUCKS. BUSH SUCKS. UNLIKE YOU I SEE SUCKINESS REGARDLESS OF PARTY AFFILIATION.

LET ME USE CAPS SO YOU DONT MISS THIS. I HAVE VOTED BOTH REPUBLICAN AND DEMOCRAT. OBAMA SUCKS. BUSH SUCKS. UNLIKE YOU I SEE SUCKINESS REGARDLESS OF PARTY AFFILIATION.

Let me use CAPS...if you're gonna bash one party or another, PLEASE POST FACTUAL DATA.

If you would research every "fact" you posted you would discover them untrue or half truths.

x3bwya.jpg

Furthermore...

Bush never said "mission accomplished".

The ship on which Bush spoke had a banner hanging in the backround that said "Mission Accomplished"....

The banner stating "Mission Accomplished" was a focal point of controversy and criticism. Navy Commander and Pentagon spokesman Conrad Chun said the banner referred specifically to the aircraft carrier's 10-month deployment (which was the longest deployment of a carrier since the Vietnam War) and not the war itself, saying "It truly did signify a mission accomplished for the crew."[7]

Cant believe you're still harping about the Haliberton thing....that was proven false a long time ago.

I'm not going through each one of your "facts" to disprove them...you can do that for yourself.

Just one of a few points, exactly what was the lie about the weapons of mass destruction? That was what the United Nations and Saddam Hussein said.

He actually provided a large list of weapons saying that he had them at the United Nations insisted he show them where they were or where they had been destroyed. He refused and played cat and mouse with the fool Hans Blix.

Add nearly every Democrat, especially those with presidential aspirations needing to see macho, agreed.

Also I don't believe anyone ever said that Saddam Hussein was responsible for 911.

Just for the sake of accuracy, you know.

WSS

The intel was fabricated. General Clark is on record saying he was told he had to connect 9/11, Iraq, and WMDs, and when he asked for evidence, he was given none. Don't be a dummy.

Clark? Wesley Clark? DEMOCRAT ?

ha. link. Saying your job is to link them, doesn't mean you are told to lie.

He was supposed to research it. And, he was a general, not CIA. Unless you are talking about some other clark.

Clark Kent, perhaps?

Idiot.

Of course I care who the fuck do you think gets targeted by racial profiling?

ha. the subject is the Patriot Act, and you want to claim racism for Bush and the Patriot Act,

so you can defend ObaMao's overreach of the Patriot Act?

idiot

They do by your logic of blaming everything that happens under an administration on the president.

Ha again. See, for eight years, they blamed Bush for everything they could muster.

You just blamed Bush for Katrina.

so now, what do you blame ObaMao for?

nothing.

got it.

Your an idiot. And FYI, I'm just giving you back what you give OS

Who is an idiot? The word you should have used is "you're".

Not "your".

You are being a dumbass here, too.

Dumbass, it is a failure. Nobody said scandals are the only kind of failure.

to be how he was tracked down. OS

That's childish. You listed it as a scandal in response to my bringing up your

hero's scandals. Just because it took time, means nothing.

So what? He should've been more alert, not less, because he was on the job. They also have a brief they refused to release? Why? What are they hiding? moron

Seriously? you want to say that the classified report means that Bush was hiding..... nothing...what?

This? While Obamao is covering up scandal after scandal after scandal after scandal?

You should let someone else defend Obamao. It isn't working with you. You're lost.

Notice that I use "you're" and "your" correctly, dipstick.

It is a scandal when you use your brain and figure out the whole Iraq war was about making Bush and is buddies rich

nonsense. unless you have some kind of ...you know...link to your blowing of smoke.

Archived