THE BROWNS BOARD

FUCK THE POLICE & Nevada ranch update.

WalterWhite

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Walter mentioned LA which is pretty well known for corrupt police. Personally I've found most police to be good guys. I had an older cop friend who gave me an unused pair of boots from his time in Vietnam for helping him with his computer problems.

I've also had an officer follow me around in her cruiser until she found something to ticket me with. It was either a quota deadline or racial profiling.

I agree police abuse is rarer than Walter makes out, but that doesn't mean we should tolerate it.

Never was. You on the other hand, rolling over and taking it, I am sure you are.

You are exceedingly butthurt. You got rejected when you wanted me to agree your rights were being taken away and when I wouldn't, because that's ridiculous you're stooping tk calling me gay like you're in middle school. Spot on, tough guy. After all you're a forty + year old single guy with no family and I have a wife and two sons. So which one of us appears to be the one rolling over and taking it? You tell me, bub.

You are exceedingly butthurt. You got rejected when you wanted me to agree your rights were being taken away and when I wouldn't, because that's ridiculous you're stooping tk calling me gay like you're in middle school. Spot on, tough guy. After all you're a forty + year old single guy with no family and I have a wife and two sons. So which one of us appears to be the one rolling over and taking it? You tell me, bub.

Too funny. 40, no, single, no. Carry on, carry on. Still missing the point. We got a Mensa member here.

I think of course there's always a few bad apples but from my limited experience I've had no problems with cops.

You get what you give out if you show aggression you're gonna get aggression so don't let your mouth write a check your ass can't cash.

Some cops are fucked up but there's always two sides to a story, in a lot of those vids I'm sure the shit the recipient of those ass beatings did warranted them and they probably have a record a mile long.. and put good peoples lives in danger.

I think of course there's always a few bad apples but from my limited experience I've had no problems with cops.

You get what you give out if you show aggression you're gonna get aggression so don't let your mouth write a check your ass can't cash.

Some cops are fucked up but there's always two sides to a story, in a lot of those vids I'm sure the shit the recipient of those ass beatings did warranted them and they probably have a record a mile long.. and put good peoples lives in danger.

People cuffed getting kicked in the head is warranted?

Who knows? maybe? Depends what they did, if a loved one of yours life was put in danger by some drunken,drug addict criminal evading police would you feel different?

Not saying cops should have carte blanche but like I said a lot of times in those vids it only shows one side of the story. I'm sure in a lot of those cases if the full facts were revealed most people wouldn't blame the cops for doing some of that stuff.

Too funny. 40, no, single, no. Carry on, carry on. Still missing the point. We got a Mensa member here.

Then youre a liar because I'm only going on things you've said in the past. 40 ish dual citizen some kind of graphic or computer job no wife no kids. I wouldn't put it past you to lie a lot because you clearly have a juvenile mentality.

Let's look at Rodney king famous police brutality case. He was drunk, I believe on drugs, led them on a high speed chase and apparently refused to comply when he was finally forced out. May have attacked officers I can't remember off the top of my head, but there was a lot more to the story than what was reported 'evil cops beat poor innocent black guy for nothing'

Then youre a liar because I'm only going on things you've said in the past. 40 ish dual citizen some kind of graphic or computer job no wife no kids. I wouldn't put it past you to lie a lot because you clearly have a juvenile mentality.

You win dude. You are awesome.

You already started planting dude? Kosar

Yep, since the first week of April. But, a group of trays in the greenhouse got too hot, we left

to go to the grocery in the morning, and I had forgotten to open the vents and doors.

It was about 130, and a lot of plants got a bit burnt by too much sun, too much heat,

and it was only 10:15 in the morning. oops.

I still have a bunch of things to plant, so all the tomatoes don't come on at once...

Been driving the combine out in the field, learning how to adjust it etc. Then broke a chaff elevator

chain, have to fix that. The guy I bought it from, says he broke a couple - we went out and bought

a whole ton of organic cow manure mulch. Used our 1/2 ton truck to haul it home, but it has the trailer package,

and heavy duty springs. It actually worked without breaking. Cool, eh? Had the neighbor use his backhoe jobbie

to unload it.

We went and got our fishing licenses. Now, you are asked if you harvested bull frogs last year,

and if you harvested green of snapping turtles last year. Weird.

Just waiting for a chance to spread it and rototill the garden. And go fishing. And, my hobby is treasure

hunting in our woods with my metal detector, haven't been out this year yet. Isn't quite time for morel mushrooms.

Have to have the wetlands area dry out, so I can clear a path out into the middle, and put in our

octagonal landing. Totally clear and clean the shed, spring clean the garage,

the list is long. I wonder when spring turkey hunting is in. I've seen tracks out back...

"Work hard, play hard".

I assume the police were called to the residents on a domestic violence call. Often times as many of you know by the time the police show up the domestic violence is over yet it is still against the law. And the stupid bitch started screaming for sho because the camera was on. I wonder why you didn't get to hear the 911 call or the complaint from a neighbor? Because these people are assholes looking to cause trouble would be my guess.

WSS

I assume the police were called to the residents on a domestic violence call. Often times as many of you know by the time the police show up the domestic violence is over yet it is still against the law. And the stupid bitch started screaming for sho because the camera was on. I wonder why you didn't get to hear the 911 call or the complaint from a neighbor? Because these people are assholes looking to cause trouble would be my guess.

WSS

You and Cysko must be lovers.

You know you guys are both right. Police abuse is real, even when the abused is a criminal. When I was researching why Tasers weren't permitted in MA, one story that came up is this:

But at the same time, this stuff is rare, and there is often more than meets the eye. Then you have stories like this:

Of course a very small percentage of cops abuse their authority. If Kosar didn't have quite so much sand in his vagina he'd see I already said that. So what? 99% of cops are good honest guys trying to make a world of assholes and criminals safer for the rest of us. Am I going to cry because some non compliant dick gets roughed up? I am not. There's things you could do to prevent that first and foremost comply and don't act like a fool.

Kosar is so butthurt its putting a smile on my face. Poor nimrod has to resort to calling me gay. What a loser. The day I let a loser 4-f'r get under my skin as much as I got under his ill just quit posting.

Maybe we should just come out of the closet, then we can socialize with Kosar at the weekly meetings.

I would bet also that the little fucker never tried to get into the army only to be disappointed that he wasn't fit.

Not that I ever did. I had a high draft number but would have probably tried to dodge it if I haven't.

;)

Osiris again I think you have mismatched examples. The first is a stupid mistake. If you wanted to make the comparison I'm sure there are some videos out there of actual unprovoked police brutality. I'm sure it happens, just not sure how often in actuality but still...

WSS

That example is unprovoked. What did the diabetic do to provoke being tased? Cops reacting to something they don't understand by tasing fits my definition of brutality. He didn't know the kid was diabetic? Lame excuse. He should've recognized something was medically wrong with the kid and not taken it as a threat.

Archived