THE BROWNS BOARD

FUCK THE POLICE & Nevada ranch update.

WalterWhite

Anyone see what a police officer did in LA?

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/entertainment/television/LA-police-accidentally-shoot-and-kill-ToshO-production-assistant.html

Shot and killed one of Tosh.o's producers.

Now they are sicking dogs on pregnant women in Nevada at a ranch and tackling old women.

FUCK THE PIGS, I love watching them go down in the line of duty.

fuck traitor pieces of shit. FUCK EM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhJ6H9vlEDA

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/entertainment/television/LA-police-accidentally-shoot-and-kill-ToshO-production-assistant.html

Now they are sicking dogs on pregnant women in Nevada at a ranch and tackling old women.

Remember the big manhunt for Christopher Dorner? As soon as cops thought someone was shooting back, they shot at least 3 people wrongfully during the first week. Didn't ID the people in the car. Just pulled them over and lit them up. None of the people shot looked anything like Dorner but just happened to be driving the same make of vehicle.

The Fed under Obamao's radical plants are out of control,

and enemies

of the American people. under this marxist president.

ATF, EPA, IRS, TSA,... the list goes on.

Well ill tell you guys what. Maybe the government is especially brazen right now. Maybe they are out of control, but I don't let it bother me in the same way I don't let the heartbleed virus bother me. Because nothing bad happens to me. No one harrasses me. The IRS is the same as always. If they want to look through my texts and phone records they're not going to get much interesting. My life is by and large good and I aim to keep it there. I have no interest in anything that will threaten my lifestyle and so I'm a pretty unlikely target of government attacks, so you know, fuck rabble rousers. When I directly feel threatened ill worry about it. And if that happens odds are shit has already hit the fan.

Well ill tell you guys what. Maybe the government is especially brazen right now. Maybe they are out of control, but I don't let it bother me in the same way I don't let the heartbleed virus bother me. Because nothing bad happens to me. No one harrasses me. The IRS is the same as always. If they want to look through my texts and phone records they're not going to get much interesting. My life is by and large good and I aim to keep it there. I have no interest in anything that will threaten my lifestyle and so I'm a pretty unlikely target of government attacks, so you know, fuck rabble rousers. When I directly feel threatened ill worry about it. And if that happens odds are shit has already hit the fan.

Sounds like Obamao commie talk to me.

Walt, could you please raise your post literary level to a higher standard?

And, the subject isn't "one bad cop"....there are many ways to express sentiments

without going all berserk and screaming foul epithets. All that does is make

the rest of us refuse to agree with any point you are trying to make.

And most police and game wardens etc are the most excellent people

you would ever want to meet. Take a chill pill.

But this marxist obaMao fed thing deserves some light. I mean, did that pic

of obamao's press sec's home say anything ? These people are arrogant,

determined, marxist oriented revolutionaries who apparently plan to either

use our system of gov against the rest of America, and/or...change it..

it's the feds being encouraged to consider Americans

that don't agree with their overreach...as enemies.

And, when they have the power, they have been putting dishonest, political

activist judges into place for years, even decades.

Remember the "they cling to their guns and religion" ? whatever the actual quote was....

The denigration of the Tea Party, and military veterans? Progoganda to American KIDS?

The point is, marxists use economics as a weapon. And, "education".

As well as eventual over the top

intimidation and authority to squash political opponents like a bug, by various means.

And to marxists, any disagreement with them makes you the enemy. And the obaMao feds

are putting military equipment into small police depts.

Why is that? Looks like it's so the equipment will be readily available..to the obaMao fed brownshirts

when they come to a town near you.

Well ill tell you guys what. Maybe the government is especially brazen right now. Maybe they are out of control, but I don't let it bother me in the same way I don't let the heartbleed virus bother me. Because nothing bad happens to me. No one harrasses me. The IRS is the same as always. If they want to look through my texts and phone records they're not going to get much interesting. My life is by and large good and I aim to keep it there. I have no interest in anything that will threaten my lifestyle and so I'm a pretty unlikely target of government attacks, so you know, fuck rabble rousers. When I directly feel threatened ill worry about it. And if that happens odds are shit has already hit the fan. Cysko

Most folks are that way. I don't even know anybody who isn't. Talking politics and discerning TRENDS is interesting to me.

In Conn..or what it NJ...they passed a law, that required gun owners to register their guns. And, gave the

power to the gov to storm into the gun owners' houses...WITHOUT A WARRANT, and steal

all the guns away from American citizens. . Really? Sure, it's against the Constitution, but they don't freakin care.

It would take months of legal wrangling to stop them, and by then, haha it's all too late.

Like, how do they know who has the guns if they didn't register them? aha. They don't care.

What next? NYC passes a law they can do the same thing, and confiscate all white sugar ?

It's like that movie where Jimmy Stewart, one of my oldtime favorite actors, played a father

who...at least I think it was Stewart...hmm...anyways....the father wouldn't take sides in

the Civil WAr. at all. Didn't care. Until one day, one side kidnapped his son and forced

him to their side. Then, he went after them to get his son back.

All I'm saying is, if you see this stuff go on way, way over there in other states, most of us just take notice,

analyze it, and toss it into the background. Then one day, something like Katrina happens, and martial law

is declared, and some police go stupidly berserk with power, and raid homes and take guns and beat up

little old ladies..... and you live there?

More and more folks are thinkin maybe, if anything ever happened, like some terrorist threat, horrible weather

event, earthquake...whatever ....happened, it would be all that bad to just set up a bug out bag if you did have

to evacuate you home for a week or a month.

When I see those pics on the Jay Carney family walls...wondering if it was photoshopped... and...consider

all the things this dirtbag president has said and done, and look at the radical leftists he put into his

regime, like whatwashisname the avowed communist who resigned over the media attention....

and the interference of private medical insurance to set up an "affordable" gov hc system even though

millions of folks are losing their hc insurance, and Obamao LIED when he said if you liked you dr and hc,

you could keep it, and obamao and holder refusing to enforce the nations laws that they don't like,

and all the stonewalling of all the information pertaining to Fast and Furious, Benghazi, IRS, NSA,

TSA, and other scandals (after "promising" the most transparent admin ever)...

I consider it all and just sayin, the trend is there. And the list keeps getting longer. More and more moderate party line dems

are starting to admit that they are really worried - they didn't bargain for THIS crap.

Everybody I know, Cysko, are doing the same thing - we just happily go on and do our thing.

Some of us are just taking notice of all the fed crap going on. None of us is going to get our slingshots,

and drive to Nevada and hop around enraged like Daffy Duck at the big nasty feds at that ranch.

Unless ...nah....not even Walter.

That's the thing no one does anything or cares about anything until it affects them , cancer, gas prices, taxes, floods, ect. And I'm like you just an average life, but what about or kids, or grand kids. It's about time we be pro active instead of reactive.

I'm already the generation of kid that's paying for hubris of my parents' generation. Crap benefits, murky social security outlook, and a planet that's slowly becoming inhospitible for species after species. And yet life is still good. I have kids and their life is good. I'm not going to war with the government over perceived injustices that don't affect my bottom line. You go ahead and do that. I'm not interested in disturbing the american status quo for any reason. I'll deal with dem ol evil dem-o-crates over living in a "revolutionary" country. Revolutions are blood baths and that's what any attempt to undermine the government would come to.

I tend to side with Bundy here, but we have to abide by laws. Bundy hasn't been paying his lease since 1993, so why does the Federal Govt via BLM choose to wait 21 years later to come collect? If there's an infraction of the law, address it immediately following the infraction, not 21 years later.

Also, where the fuck was the BLM (or pick your own federal agency) when Wall Street shit the bed for 800 billion? Oh that's right, they were the delivery service that brought a "do over" check back to those crooks.

You're willing to spill blood* over $1.3mil but not $800bil? Fuck you.

*Yes I know they backed down, but merely showing up armed says bloodshed was an option.

I tend to side with Bundy here, but we have to abide by laws. Bundy hasn't been paying his lease since 1993, so why does the Federal Govt via BLM choose to wait 21 years later to come collect? If there's an infraction of the law, address it immediately following the infraction, not 21 years later.

Also, where the fuck was the BLM (or pick your own federal agency) when Wall Street shit the bed for 800 billion? Oh that's right, they were the delivery service that brought a "do over" check back to those crooks.

You're willing to spill blood* over $1.3mil but not $800bil? Fuck you.

*Yes I know they backed down, but merely showing up armed says bloodshed was an option.

I believe they were basically looking the other way at the $1.3m, but when he moved his cattle on to some protected wildlife land they did something, or something along those lines?

Also, I do find it amusing that someone who owes over a million dollars in unpaid taxes is being seen as the little guy. It would take me over a hundred years to accumulate that bill if I stopped paying income tax. Granted it's taken him 20, but still.

I believe they were basically looking the other way at the $1.3m, but when he moved his cattle on to some protected wildlife land they did something, or something along those lines?

Also, I do find it amusing that someone who owes over a million dollars in unpaid taxes is being seen as the little guy. It would take me over a hundred years to accumulate that bill if I stopped paying income tax. Granted it's taken him 20, but still.

They werent looking the other way on the $1.3mil, it's why they seized his 400-1000 head of his cattle. He was free-grazing his cattle on land that had been in his family for well over 100 years. Before Nevada was a state. The federal govt came and made it federal land. Ok to graze his cattle on, so long as he paid an annual fee. He disagreed and therefore didn't pay. (Nothing to do with income taxes)

Would be the equivalent of the Federal govt imminent domain-ing your kitchen in your house that's been in your family and began charging you to use it. I think you'd disagree also.

Sorry dude. I have agreed with some of your views, but I don't agree here.

@Cysk Kid

So I figure that since you're doing nothing wrong I guess it'll be ok for them to just walk in your house as the please and search?

@Cysk Kid

So I figure that since you're doing nothing wrong I guess it'll be ok for them to just walk in your house as the please and search?

They won't. You're paranoid. Show me an instance where cops searched anyone without probable cause of guilt and ill consider caring.

Archived