THE BROWNS BOARD

Obamao's corrupt regime out of control -

calfoxwc

Meanwhile, I guess 5000 armed citizens are heading to Nevada.

"no first amendment area" declared.

Beatings for filming from a highway.

Family member tazered, cancer victim daughter assaulted.

This is Obamao corruption gone wild.

And many agencies are being armed to the teeth.

Weird.

Dude it doesn't matter who's "in control" anymore.

Obama, Hillary, Bush, etc.

These people do what's best for them and their criminal friends on Wall Street.

It's about the oppression of the people, stripping them of their civil liberties, and living in a corporate nanny police state.

The bill of rights is in Shreds, The constitution is in shreds, and this government is out of control.

Yep, both parties report to the same overlords. We all get revved up come election time but neither side seems to be doing much for the middle class. The idea that Repubs or Dems will run things in a significantly different manner is a sham.

This "they are all bad" doesn't explain this Obamao-Holder

corruption. It stands out as the worst in our history, or at least

for many decades.

I remember when Shep was "frightened" at the evil spectre of

losing his freedoms and rights as an American...

because of Dick Cheney.

Now? He's gone. He loved, loved, loved the ObaMao. Said HE was going to be

open, honest, above the fray, bring us all together, sunshine, "change" our country

into utopia.....

Instead, we get corruption, political violence and harrassment through

gov agencies.....enabling mexican drug cartels to get free guns, while

wanting to take guns from honest, responsible American citizens. And that

is just the tip of the iceberg.

I can't imagine Shep is fine with ObaMao noww. Probably can't admit it so he's gone.

Seems that we have seen scandal and corrupt power play again and again, by Obamao and co....

and with two + years left, we are headed for far more serious trouble with this

marxist, dishonest bunch of would be tyrants.

They are all shit. Obama is shit. Bush was shit. The next guy will likely be shit. Why? No one gets to be President without being heavily financed by people who want favors after you get there. Too much money is involved and corporate interests will make sure that their puppets are doing as they say. They probably laugh their balls off when they see regular people arguing over politics. Obama was heavily financed by Goldman Sachs and big banks. Bush was heavily financed by Goldman Sachs and big banks. They call the shots and it doesn't matter the letter next to the name of shill.

Cal is haunted by the ghosts of liberals past that used to post here once upon a time years ago. Shep, mz the pussy the pussy and heckofajobbrownie (who may conceivably show up again) all apparently got his goat in a major way.

Wow so there were actually liberals here? Where did they go?

Most decided they had better things to do than deal with the insanely right tea party fuckers we have on here. There used to be more too (sorta). Bunker and T were awful.

I wasn't here for the first two he listed but was when Heck was here. He was a cool dude. You'd guess by Cals descriptions he'd be a tree hugging vegan giant liberal douche, but not at all.

Most decided they had better things to do than deal with the insanely right tea party fuckers we have on here. There used to be more too (sorta). Bunker and T were awful.

I wasn't here for the first two he listed but was when Heck was here. He was a cool dude. You'd guess by Cals descriptions he'd be a tree hugging vegan giant liberal douche, but not at all.

Oh lol, yeah Cal thought I was Heck when I first came here.

People who root on Democrat/Republican are the same people who take professional wrestling seriously.

No. The republican's heart is as pure as the driven snow caring only for freedom and nothing for money or power.

The democrat's heart is twisted black and evil caring only for greed and subjugation in an effort to enslave all of humanity

Yes, apparently, I was wrong in wondering if Os and Logic were actually Heck.

Heck was mr know it all, like Mike H. is over on the Browns forum, only about ten times worse.

Maybe twenty.

woody couldn't act up to Heck's level if he took training for four years.

And, woody is so much like mz the pussy, it's weird. Although, woody doesn't stoop to

ridiculing our military folks, etc.

Shep left fairly soon after the first ObaMao scandal, and Heck decided he couldn't get everybody

else kicked off the board, so he left.

The evil that posters do lives after them. I call it poetic justice. I'll give woody credit, he hasn't sunk

to an mz the pussy level by any stretch.

Meanwhile,

what is this all about? Harry corrupt Reid and his land grab...

for solar energy company.

That's why the feds appropriated the land that the Nevada ranch has been

using for centuries.

Obamao/Holder/Reid/Pelosi, the stench of these lying scumbags goes on and on.

http://terry-9.newsvine.com/_news/2014/04/11/23454476-breaking-sen-harry-reid-behind-blm-land-grab-of-bundy-ranch

So what is so evil or wrong about the Tea Party again?

I would expect your explanation to mimic the logic of this college libtard.

Woodys mom...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYnyueBB2A8

She needs a good spanking.

Thats right Woody, right wing posters here are awful because they spank you like the baby that you are.

So what is so evil or wrong about the Tea Party again?

They tend to be as easily outraged as any of their mentally Retarded ultra left counterparts. Just a dumb mass that can get manipulated into being pissed off about issues they know fuck all about and refuse to inform themselves. If they were to get informed they might have to use their brains and they for fucking sure aren't going to do that. I see no difference between the Tea Party types and your average Occupy protester. Spoon fed propaganda and love every bite. Just the right hand of the future idiocracy headed our way.

Seriously? No difference between the Tea Party and the occupy wallstreet vermin?

That is sad, if you can't analyze things any better than that.

The occupiers poop on nearby Americans porches.

The Tea Party gets pooped on by you libs.

Oh yeah, there's plenty more.

Seriously? No difference between the Tea Party and the occupy wallstreet vermin?

That is sad, if you can't analyze things any better than that.

The occupiers poop on nearby Americans porches.

The Tea Party gets pooped on by you libs.

Oh yeah, there's plenty more.

Haha again, because someone disagrees they are a liberal. Even if they are in the same paragraph shitting all over liberals.

I still stick to the fact that both extremes are misinformed and ridiculous.

Archived