THE BROWNS BOARD

Eric Holder Wants Gun Owners to Wear 'Smart Bracelets' So the Feds Can Track you with GPS

You're foolish.

http://www.frontsight.com/courses/concealed-weapons-permit-course.asp

You're not getting a phd, but you're getting the tools on gun safety, maintenance, and usage. In that order. Range time is up to you. These courses aren't designed to hold your hand (Hey! like a bracelet!!) after you complete them. You learn, and apply knowledge.

Please be less misinformed.

It is a good base. I tell people in my classes that range time and more training are never a bad thing.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You sound a little butt hurt. You're clearly not understanding what I'm saying. Our old pal bunker could sit through a course. Adam Lanza could have. Anyone could. All you do sit there and shut up and demonstrate you know how to act safely. Not that you WILL. Stupid reckless idiots pass through drivers ed and pass their tests everyday.

You sound a little butt hurt. You're clearly not understanding what I'm saying. Our old pal bunker could sit through a course. Adam Lanza could have. Anyone could. All you do sit there and shut up and demonstrate you know how to act safely. Not that you WILL. Stupid reckless idiots pass through drivers ed and pass their tests everyday.

Not at all. You're clearly not understanding your own argument.

You think that slipping a hi-tech bracelet on somebody's arm will improve their judgement (when compared to a 5-day course emphasizing "good judgement")?

I don't get how libs who never took the CCW class, know all about them expertly.

Very odd.

Meanwhile, like Si, 95% of MY stories are true.

Not at all. You're clearly not understanding your own argument.

You think that slipping a hi-tech bracelet on somebody's arm will improve their judgement (when compared to a 5-day course emphasizing "good judgement")?

The decision can be literally taken out of your hands. I'll go with that. Blah blah blah rights, Murcia, etc.

I live in Tennessee so I don't worry about it. There will be no wearing of bracelets, unless worn by politicians , and the honest people won't stand for the confication of rights.

End of story. No need to get upset when the simpletons start rolling out crazy ideas.

Archived