THE BROWNS BOARD

Cuyahoga County Sin Tax

joebialek

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How did the sin tax discussion turn into biblical quotes and interpretations?

I liked this thread better when we were talking fried chicken

No if I challenge your statements you have to figure it out. Thats how that works. Plus I'm at work.isn't it evening in the UK? Proof you have more time than me.

And that definitely always happens here ;) in fact, no, I've just got back from church, helping with the youth group, so no so much time to look in to it. But I will, because it's interesting...

The Quran is just a tale copying the Old and New Testament.

Not the New Testament, it and the Quran are fundamentally different on many levels. Many of the stories are the same, many are different. The Quran is probably more similar to the Torah.

And that definitely always happens here ;) in fact, no, I've just got back from church, helping with the youth group, so no so much time to look in to it. But I will, because it's interesting...

If you just got back from church. why are you posting on an AMERICAN FOOTBALL FORUM?????????????

Shouldn't you be worried about your YOUTH GROUP

I'm a bigot now too? Awe... why?

Probably because in the other thread you had no problem with the Supreme Court upholding Michigans law that bans affirmative action...must mean you hate black people.

You libs play that game all the time.

If you just got back from church. why are you posting on an AMERICAN FOOTBALL FORUM?????????????

Shouldn't you be worried about your YOUTH GROUP

This post seems lacking in logic - please enlighten me?

Archived