THE BROWNS BOARD

Cuyahoga County Sin Tax

joebialek

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's not a chik fil a, that's Popeyes.

WSS

Popeye's chicken is way better then Chick-Fil-A

The Bible says "Thou shall not consume delicious, slavery chicken sandwiches on the 7th day."

also

"Thou shall not produce baked goods for homosexuals"

Actually the bible says "God rested on the 7th day". Sunday is considered the day of rest dummy.

Not only that, one of the 10 commandments says to keep the Sabbath holy.

Not only that, many businesses are closed on Sundays, not just Chick fil a, ya dummy.

Not only that, Henry Ford was the first to institute a 5 day work week, although religion may or may not have played a part in it.

All that said, maybe you asshole liberals shoud start protesting the closing of businesses on Sundays because the religious undertones of the tradition offend you.

That's un American. Funny how some people cry guns guns guns muh rights murica, but then want to take the vote away from people they don't agree with.

It has nothing to with agreeing or not agreeing ya dimwit.

It has to do with shit like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RG8t_rmRWlA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm1KOBMg1Y8

There are not only two, but perhaps dozens of other vids just like them...but you don't have the balls to watch them for fear of what you will see.

I guess woody is going to say what he really wants, is for

older Americans, especially Jews, to be exterminated,

like a little know nothing teenage nazi kid.

I am serious though

You can go on and on about young people can't vote or whatever because you disagree with what I have to say. We get it.

Letting us know that you're serious this time apparently changed nothing...your post was still garbage.

No, you don't "get it". Once again, you can debate issues with many libs, but its about the sheer stupidity that exists within the ranks of the young low information libtards...go on YOUTUBE if you dare, and you'll know exactly what I'm talking about.

I forget who made this quote, democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what's for dinner.

WSS

Winston Churchill said.... "The best argument against Democracy is a 5 min. conversation with the average voter."

I'm sure if he were alive today he would be a bit more specific..."The best argument against Democracy is a 5 min. conversation with the average liberal voter.

it's different, its all good. Actually there's nothing wrong with Kentucky Fried Chicken. And Church's is really good too. No wonder I weigh 800 pounds.

WSS

I don't like Chick-Fil-A because the seasoning is kinda sweet. I love the Popeye's spicy/crunchy breading. Plus the red beans and rice are the best side dish.

KFC isn't as good as it once was. It's always soggy and really greasy. I haven't had Church's in 20 years so I can't really comment on that

Actually the bible says "God rested on the 7th day". Sunday is considered the day of rest dummy.

Not only that, many businesses are closed on Sundays, not just Chick fil a, ya dummy.

Not only that, Henry Ford was the first to institute a 5 day work week, although religion may or may not have played a part in it.

All that said, maybe you asshole liberals shoud start protesting the closing of businesses on Sundays because the religious undertones of the tradition offend you.

What does the Bible say about calling people assholes and dummys all the time?

Peter 3:9 "Do not return evil with evil or insult with insult."

I see you are a good, upstanding Christian.

Apparently people who preach the Bible don't preach EVERYTHING in said book.

Exactly the reason I don't take many of the self proclaimed Christians here seriously.

WSS

Oh well, I guess it depends on who cooks the chowner at kfc. When its fresh it's damn good. Like any place. Popeyes beans and rice just happened to kick ass.

WSS

KFC was great many years ago. Then they changed the cooking oil and it sucks bad now. Churches, Mr. Chicken (sometimes), and Popeyes (only one around me is on Lorain Rd, and that is a 30 min drive). There is a deli near me that broast their chicken and it is far better then any of the above. But you are right, the red beans and rice at Popeyes is worth the trip.

Right, and the entire universe was made in 6 days, lololol.

How many of the 10 commandments are even remotely laws?

You, and others on here, seem to have a poor grip on the whole freedom of rekigion, separation of church and state thing. Christians have been the majority for so long that any evening out of that power is seen as an attach. That's fucking stupid.

Forcing private institutions to stat open on Sundays is just stupid. They can do what they want. I hate religion, but individuals still have their rights

Only the parts of the Bible you like are the true parts. And if you want something else to be in there that isn't, just pretend it is.

It is a book of fairy tales. It can say whatever you like...

just for the record even though I take issue with what I see as hypocrisy among self proclaimed Christians these guys like the Woodman, are equally assholish.

WSS

I can't wait for your insane, incredibly right wing, archaic ideologies to fail in the next election. You'll see the majority of the country doesn't actually think like you like you think it does. "Real America" isn't some great force.

We'll either see a relatively liberal/ moderate Republican or another Democrat.

A tea party Republican that shuns science, humps Bibles, hates gays, etc will not be elected.

just for the record even though I take issue with what I see as hypocrisy among self proclaimed Christians these guys like the Woodman, are equally assholes.

WSS

I'm not proclaiming to be a Christian.

I am a good person, I know I am. I speak my mind. If someone on here is being am idiot I'll say it. I couldnt care less what they think.

I'm not proclaiming to be a Christian.

I am a good person, I know I am. I speak my mind. If someone on here is being am idiot I'll say it. I couldnt care less what they think.

Missing a comma:

just for the record even though I take issue with what I see as hypocrisy among self proclaimed Christians, these guys like the Woodman are equally assholish.

WSS

So, that's what he meant...

nobody accused you of Pro claiming to be a Christian Woodie. Read more carefully.

WSS

Yes, I realize that. I'm not pretending to be a christuan and then not acting like one. I'd say that gives me a little boost over someone that does. If speaking my mind and calling something and idiot that I think is an idiot over the internet, someone that has proven to be one time and time again, someone that has continually insulted me, and that makes me an asshole in somebody's eyes then so be it.

Archived