THE BROWNS BOARD

Nitwits In The News

calfoxwc

Our first Nitwits in the News, are the IRS agents who want to go after conservatives. But they don't want to go after Media Matters. A non-profit org.

Nope. Just conservatives. Had enough of this kgb mentality of the ObaMao admin yet?

http://www.cbsnews.c...=moneywatchDoor

Next, our Nitwits in the News are the "scientists" who say killing born children, alive and well, is no different than abortion.

Nazi scientists come to mind? How far removed from reality is this? And say, how about those elderly folks who should

die off because it's ALSO too expensive to take care of them? Can you hear us now? Palin was right about the death panels, I think.

http://www.telegraph...xperts-say.html

And, next, this Nitwit in the News award goes to all those who think American corporations do not pay "their fair share".

They will soon be paying a higher corporate tax, than any other country on earth.

http://www.atr.org/o...orate-tax-a6748

Stay tuned. "Nitwits in the News" awards will become a regular feature. Hopefully, in just this thread.... @@

Yay I can't wait!

Damn those scientists. With their "facts" and "tests". How dare they tell me something different than what I believe. The Bible tells me all I need to know! Pfff... science. The devils work I say!

(I have no idea what ur article is about, didn't click, but I love when conservatives rip on scientists lol)

read the article, they said scientist agree that its okay to include killing babies as in abortion after they have been born.

The article nay have said that, but the article also called them "experts" (I am assuming just to scare people and get them riled up. You know, that feeling junk that only liberals do because only liberals have knee jerk reactions to things).

They are ethicists. I realize, as a conservative, you don't like science or facts, but at least understand who is and isn't a scientists.

the progressives/communists who have taken over the democratic party are now the party of death just like all of those fools who followed Stalin and like mob menatlity went along with the killing of those who did not agree with the communist rule. look at some of these wacked out occupy protesters who want to start a civil war and overthrow businesses and our current government. they fit the mold

So that had nothing to do with what we were just talking about...

I'll take spewing shit out of your mouth and comparing democrats to Stalin as a sign of defeat.

It would have been better if you said "Yes Woody, you are right. At no point were they called scientists and this article is only trying to scare up the conservative base. I also do see now how my 'feelings' as a conservative were being used on me and I can see how that is not just something that liberals do."

So, answer the question, Woody. Do you think it's right to murder children who are born, but not wanted by the mother?

BTW, the same emotional rationalization, to them, will apply to the elderly and the sick.

Saves money, because they all aren't "worthy" of the right to life.

So, answer the question, Woody. Do you think it's right to murder children who are born, but not wanted by the mother?

BTW, the same emotional rationalization, to them, will apply to the elderly and the sick.

Saves money, because they all aren't "worthy" of the right to life.

oh my god Cal your Retarded...

No I don't think it is right to murder kids.

The authors of that work are ethicists, not liberals.

Jesus Christ. You should watch that TED talk video about politics. It describes you soooo much

And that's not all !

for all the libs' phoney angst about Rush Limbaugh's *public" crude words to describe Fluke....

they were seeming delighted, every one of them... when Obamao's million dollar donation man really dumped crudity on Palin, etc.

See? As the political advantage changes, so do their "stances". IOW's.... their self serving emotions flipity flipity nitwittedly. @@

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/will-obama-super-pac-return-misogynist-bill-mahers-million-dollar-donation_633200.html

Archived