THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns home game entrance song

BrownsfaninPa

Doesn't the NoFunLeague regulate what music you can play? (and ONLY that music)

Not sure the NFL does....but I suggest that if a team were willing to pay the royalties, they could negotiate to have any song played.

I am sure that Cleveland Rocks has been used a lot of times.

What other songs do any of you remember the team using as "entrance song" in the past?

So SC lets loose a giant cock? Hard (pun intended) to top that. :lol:

I Promise you Ag you can't Top the state of South Carolina in ball'in chicks..10 thousand Clemson Tigers beach honey's in stands in Clemson & 10 thousand more beach bunny's shouting Go Cocks Go!! "God bless Merica'

Sad to say Gip but the days of sports & boombox entries have been lost to Jumbo-trons with pyrotechnic anthems that just don't have that flare at 1 & 4 PM outdoors. Been to many college & Pro stadiums & the younger generation still bring it. I've seen that the only way to get all generation involved even at First Energy is to play the Homers..Hang on Sloopy(we know why),Who let the Dawgs Out,Animal House Otis Day & the Knights Shout & Sweet Caroline is a can't miss..Out of the Tunnel--AC/DC or Metallica are kings..Enter Sandman,Who made Who,Thunderstruck,Hells Bells,4 those about to rock & Back in Black..Penn State is a game day music fest. Flags draw Judist Priest Breakin the law, to "Got your backfield in motion" to booth reviews of ELO's "Telephone Line" to even ketchup hits of "Anticipation"

Sad to say Gip but the days of sports & boombox entries have been lost to Jumbo-trons with pyrotechnic anthems that just don't have that flare at 1 & 4 PM outdoors. Been to many college & Pro stadiums & the younger generation still bring it. I've seen that the only way to get all generation involved even at First Energy is to play the Homers..Hang on Sloopy(we know why),Who let the Dawgs Out,Animal House Otis Day & the Knights Shout & Sweet Caroline is a can't miss..Out of the Tunnel--AC/DC or Metallica are kings..Enter Sandman,Who made Who,Thunderstruck,Hells Bells,4 those about to rock & Back in Black..Penn State is a game day music fest. Flags draw Judist Priest Breakin the law, to "Got your backfield in motion" to booth reviews of ELO's "Telephone Line" to even ketchup hits of "Anticipation"

Love those songs but i think one was written in the 21st century. Not every person likes headbanger beavis and buthead shit.

Burt Bacharach would be my choice....lol.

Mik drop!

Bit trite, but reliable nominee from one of my favorite album titles ever...

LP also features one of my fav, hard-driving tracks...

Archived