THE BROWNS BOARD

hey fickle freaks

miktoxic

Abe Lincoln true story.

In New Berlin Il. there was a German immigrant that was "visited" by some locals as it became violent and the immigrant fired a shot out of his window killing a man almost instantly.

He was arrested and the locals were very angry and Abe Lincoln heard of this case and agreed to become his lawyer. First Abe prolonged the court dates to settle down the anger then had the case moved to Macoupin county (Carlinville , il)

After moving the case and prolonging it...Abe won the case and he did this for free.

I like this story better. “Your honor, I did not chase her off. She simply asked me where she could get a good drink of water, and I said…Tennessee has mighty fine drinkin’ water.” Lincoln to the court when 70 y.o. Mellisa Goings did not return to the courtroom after a brief recess in her murder trial.

http://www.peoriamagazines.com/as/2009/mar-apr/justice-served

I got missed...must not be a core member....as long as Im not a member...

deleted 30 messages. still can't get to cal or steve. others i PMd. have to place order by close of biz tomorrow (3pm EST)

down to like 5 slots. hurry the F up.

I stumbled on the method to delete my 30 messages I'm good to go. It had better not suck either. If I get a 'fucking fidget spinner ad from you, I'm driving up there in beating your ass.

?

WSS

not chasing people down to give them something for free. what r u douches....millennials?

need help from friends....like to include those creative.

shirt will be like no other browns shirt ever made. color will blow ur mind. based on the browns/vikes london game. would like to include the 'defensive nickname' but need a one-liner announcing the London Broil. shit, that was great. nevermind!!!

can some of you core members turn off your 'no private messaging' status.

woody, TCPO, diehard??? wtf?

trying to send message for info about somethin somethin and you're boxed out like cunts.

It's probably because most of the messages are written in Russian.

not chasing people down to give them something for free. what r u douches....millennials?

need help from friends....like to include those creative.

shirt will be like no other browns shirt ever made. color will blow ur mind. based on the browns/vikes london game. would like to include the 'defensive nickname' but need a one-liner announcing the London Broil. shit, that was great. nevermind!!!

A fellow London based Browns fan of mine would certainly love one if there's any left over ;)

It's probably because most of the messages are written in Russian.

Yes 'Peen I've noticed more of that latley. Dang Ruskie spammers. We block 'em as soon as we see 'em.

Archived