THE BROWNS BOARD

Steeler Fags

Zombo

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I f that helps you sleep at night, by all means, enjoy your fantasy. If I am to use your fucking idiotic language I gusee Aaron Rodgers is not that good either?

Aaron Rodgers is excellent....and the Steelers...overall (you missed the nuance of that apparently) are not very good.

Fucking idiotic dude. Tomlin coached like a dickhead, even the announcers kept commenting on it.

Maybe he did. ...that just may be a component of them not being very good...overall.

The Steelers are a very good team. That they got outcoached, even outplayed is not indication of a fucking thing, other than they lost 1 football game. You fucking goobers come in here week after fucking week predicting that THIS IS THE WEEK THE STEELERS WILL BE EXPOSED AS NOT BEING THAT GOOD.......

They have 3-4 excellent players that set them apart. That's it. Otherwise they may be luck to be a step ahead of the Browns.

You were saying the same idiotic shit before the Steelers - KC game. Christ dude, say the same shit every week and of course the Steelers are going to lose, or play like shit at some point. You want to make a bet that they finish behind the Browns next year? Of course not.

Yes, I thought KC could handle them. They basically did. But KC does not have the 1-2 players that the Steelers have....no BR, no Bell. That made all the difference. KC's offense doesn't have that and it showed. All the difference in a 2 pt. game.

The Browns should be so lucky to suck this bad.

Give the Browns those 3 players...and they would.

I f that helps you sleep at night, by all means, enjoy your fantasy. If I am to use your fucking idiotic language I gusee Aaron Rodgers is not that good either?

Fucking idiotic dude. Tomlin coached like a dickhead, even the announcers kept commenting on it.

The Steelers are a very good team. That they got outcoached, even outplayed is not indication of a fucking thing, other than they lost 1 football game. You fucking goobers come in here week after fucking week predicting that THIS IS THE WEEK THE STEELERS WILL BE EXPOSED AS NOT BEING THAT GOOD.......

You were saying the same idiotic shit before the Steelers - KC game. Christ dude, say the same shit every week and of course the Steelers are going to lose, or play like shit at some point. You want to make a bet that they finish behind the Browns next year? Of course not.

The Browns should be so lucky to suck this bad.

Dude i predicted New England would out coach the fuck out of the steelers. It was easy to spot from a mile away. Brady is one of the best QBs of our generation and the pats can literally pick up people off the street and start them.

Blind Squirrels find acorns. Don't chew with your mouth full. Eat slowly, You don't get many. Me? I have a treasure chest full or em. Remember, I am Ghoolie, not God. he Steelers didn't get our coached. They played like shit. They are still the better team of the two.

Just, No. 3-4 good players do not trump an entire team.

Lol...Jhc

Even the media and fans here in Pittsburgh acknowledge they were outcoached. You're literally the only dumbass that says otherwise.

But, you gotta maintain your online persona...So you'll just be bullish. Keep the ridiculous BS coming though...I like the entertainment.

I hate Pittsburgh area and their teams and fans. Used to work out of Moon Township (by the airport) So I know the area well and The fans makes you hate them more

Moon township is hardly "Pittsburgh". I grew up in the eastern suburbs and have maybe been to moon 10 times in my entire life and that's a stretch. It's in no way representative of the city. Further more you worked in hostile territory. I live in Columbus, went to college in ohio. How do you think I feel about Browns and Bengal fans as an outsider?

Just, No. 3-4 good players do not trump an entire team.

The Steelers have more than 3-4 good players lmao. Our defensive game plan was horrible. We lost. The end. Getting martavis Bryant back will make a big difference offensively.

The Steelers have more than 3-4 good players lmao. Our defensive game plan was horrible. We lost. The end. Getting martavis Bryant back will make a big difference offensively.

Speaking of good players...

Are you going to step up and take your team in the Board's Mock?

And so do the Browns have as many good players as the Steelers when you take away BR/Bell/Brown.

Moon township is hardly "Pittsburgh". I grew up in the eastern suburbs and have maybe been to moon 10 times in my entire life and that's a stretch. It's in no way representative of the city. Further more you worked in hostile territory. I live in Columbus, went to college in ohio. How do you think I feel about Browns and Bengal fans as an outsider?

No one cares how you feel. Suck it up....or go back to Pissberg.

Archived