THE BROWNS BOARD

Steeler Fags

Zombo

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ohio Steeler fans are similar to American Nazi sympathizers.

that is to say you fuckin' suck and you should be summarily executed.

(you mean the guy that is about to take office in about 50 minutes?) (OK, OK, whether he sympathizes with them is up for debate...but they do sympathize with him. They feel he enables them.)

OK, OK. back to football. I agree with your sentiment exactly. I invented the term FRAK specifically for those Ohio Steeler fans.

While I may not go as far as summary execution, chemical castration could be in order so as to prevent their propagation.

That's because the Steelers were never 3-3. How many were here when the Steelers were 4-1? Probably no more than were here when they were 4-4.

Ghoolie is no Steeler fan. If everyone could put aside their jealousy and just tell it like it is you would all appear to look like Steeler fans.

I'd offer the good folks on this board an application, but according to the application below it looks like they aren't taking browns fans at this time. Must be because Steeler Nation is currently saturated with ex-brown fans from Ohio.

steelersfanapplication.pngfree picture upload

True Steeler fans...and I assume some of you are born and bred natives of Western PA should never with any integrity send out applications for people to join the ranks of Steeler fans. (yes, I understand this is humorous)

But, if it were real, Asking for fans of other teams to become Steeler fans is demeaning and degrading to a true fan of that team.

It seems a confirmation that oh so much of your fan base is fickle.

And who really wants that. It just shows that so many of these fans are just "winning whores". That they can be bought.

You don't really want that sort of person, now do you?

Browns fans do not want that sort of person.

I really only stick to football talk unless gipper dusts off his cane and hobbles to his front door to tell me to get off his lawn.

I wouldn't need a cane, I would just run you over with my 1967 Buick Electra 225 Convertible.....if I still had one. (or a Gran Torino will do)

And for the record and this isn't directed at zombo. I live in Columbus, Ohio but I was born and raised in Western PA. My son was born in Ohio and if I have anything to do with it he will be an Ohio Steeler fan. It's how it works.

No, that is not how it works, and you will have nothing to do with it.

You cannot control who or what team your children will support. If any at all.

I really only stick to football talk unless gipper dusts off his cane and hobbles to his front door to tell me to get off his lawn.

I wouldn't need a cane, I would just run you over with my 1967 Buick Electra 225 Convertible.....if I still had one. (or a Gran Torino will do)

And for the record and this isn't directed at zombo. I live in Columbus, Ohio but I was born and raised in Western PA. My son was born in Ohio and if I have anything to do with it he will be an Ohio Steeler fan. It's how it works.

No, that is not how it works, and you will have nothing to do with it.

You cannot control who or what team your children will support. If any at all.

Can't be all too hard on Vag , for being fair , and I think it shows open mindedness on his part, having his child embrace both cities teams.. I think that's pretty doggone cool!

I...I...I don't know what to say. I'd like to thank Zombo... for allowing me this honor. Gipper for offering suggestions. and, last but not least, all the posters on the Browns Board for the banter, the info, and, well doggone it.. I'm going to say it.. the love.

CD

holy shit you are actually Ned Flanders aren't you

Correctamundo. But I love the Pittsburgh area, and I love Steeler football. 2x a year, I hate the bastards.

Too many here cannot separate fan-ship from fetish. When people are so ingrained in a thing that it prevents them from making the same judgments that otherwise unbiased individuals would make, then that thing has crossed into the real of being a fetish. When people can no longer stand to hear views and opinions that contradict their own, then civility begins to fall apart.

The people destroying property and rioting are a good example of the thought process of many so-called fans right here. Zombo, a guy who, because of his moderator status, should be the first one to make a fair playing field, is sadly the first one to use his authority to pull posts that piss him off. He likely won't leave this one up, either.

Suggesting that Steeler fans are fair-weather fans is idiotic. All fans like a winner. The Browns fans want to cling to the notion of supporting a loser makes them great fans? Hey, have at it. However, if you haven't noticed, Browns attendance is dropping. The Steeler nation takes over Browns stadium all the time. Never used to happen, so maybe it is Browns fans who are fair-weathered?

Browns fans have become assholes, like the idiots rioting against Trump. So sure that they are special and privileged that the rest of the world must cowtow to them.

Most fans in the US don't even know the Browns moved, Most fans see the Browns are a douchebag automatic win, and they see Cleveland as a shithole. One of the Steeler fans, maybe you Stinks, showed a fan density map of the US. There was a lot of Steeler density in Ohio.

Now, go ahead and call the majority assholes, fair weather and dumb fans, but dude, we live in a real world. It the Browns keep losing, keep blowing drafts, keep causing that fan density map to shrink, then you have to be out of your fucking mind to think that the bankers and financiers of the NFL aren't going to look at that, and at some point say to themselves............... "What the Fuck is the NFL even doing in Cleveland"?

Now, you want to get sick to your fucking stomach? Think about this. Should Haslam move the team, and he is already thinking about it, you can be sure, the 'BROWNS" brand will stay in Cleveland. Haslams new team might be called the Reno Nuggets, or Fargo Prairie Dogs. Cleveland will be left holding a historical brand in a city that the NFL, if given a choice, would choose not to be in.

So go ahead, ass fucks. Riot in the street, pound your chests. Make fun of the Steelers for being in yet another fucking AFC championship game.

THEN................... when you go out into your Ohio towns, where 1/2 the people are Steeler fans, brag about how cool it is to be a Browns fan, and how fucked up it is to be a Steeler fan, what with all the post season playoff success, Super Bowls an great community ties. And see who the public thinks is fucking weird.

Fucking morons. Browns fans have collectively become fucking morons.

Obviously Ghoolie needs another underwear change. What's next? Are you gonna get kinky with Steeler fags and add gerbils and Hershey Highways? No wonder why we can't get rid of Vag- that presence ain't here to talk football. That's for sure.

You people have a really fucking unrealistic view of ust how great Browns fans are. I don't care how bad the Steelers are, you never see any colors overtake their house. NEVER.

To be fair Steeler fans have never gone through extended periods of suckdom as have fans of most every team including the San Frans and the Dallas'.

Even during the 80's, their so called "down years" they've managed 4 playoff appearances. The most eye opening stat.. since the formation of the league in 1970 the Steelers have had only 9 losing seasons, 5-11 being their worst, happening only once.

Side note: Another sort of indirect way to hate the Steelers...in 1989 they lost the divisional round to Denver, a close game. Had they won, the Browns would have played the Steelers instead of Denver. The ticket to the Browns first Super Bowl appearance.

The Browns would have kicked Steeler ass I believe.

That loss to Denver was bittersweet...in no way shape or form did I want to lose to the hated Browns, yep, those good old days when the Browns/Steelers was a truly a bitter rivalry.

It sucks now that the bitterness and hate comes from only one side.

Obviously Ghoolie needs another underwear change. What's next? Are you gonna get kinky with Steeler fags and add gerbils and Hershey Highways? No wonder why we can't get rid of Vag- that presence ain't here to talk football. That's for sure.

What? Mind explaining exactly what Vtron talks about when he posts here?

I remember him having heated debates with Gip, and I don't ever recall a debate about the gayness of Kordell Stewart or Tom Couseneau and that Hershey highway episode he had with a gerbil.

Advice to you, although each with contrasting approaches, Ghoolie and Gip have been around and are the wisest and most knowledgeable posters on this board. You can learn a lot from them.

To be fair Steeler fans have never gone through extended periods of suckdom as have fans of most every team including the San Frans and the Dallas'.

Even during the 80's, their so called "down years" they've managed 4 playoff appearances. The most eye opening stat.. since the formation of the league in 1970 the Steelers have had only 9 losing seasons, 5-11 being their worst, happening only once.

Side note: Another sort of indirect way to hate the Steelers...in 1989 they lost the divisional round to Denver, a close game. Had they won, the Browns would have played the Steelers instead of Denver. The ticket to the Browns first Super Bowl appearance.

The Browns would have kicked Steeler ass I believe.

That loss to Denver was bittersweet...in no way shape or form did I want to lose to the hated Browns, yep, those good old days when the Browns/Steelers was a truly a bitter rivalry.

It sucks now that the bitterness and hate comes from only one side.

Holy shit they really believe this

Flugz, you have an online persona as well as your real life one, but for argument sake, since we are about to enter the time of the year when we have nothing to talk about other than my pots, let's look at your point.

Why would you want to get rid of Vagitron, Stink Hole or any other Steeler fan?

In case you haven't noticed, the crickets can be heard chirping in the Browns stadium. Stan posted that he was tired of seeing Steeler fans take over the Browns home games..................So help me out here, if the Browns fans are so fucking special, why the hell are so many supposedly "less passionate" Steeler fans making even the media notice their taking over Browns Town?

You people have a really fucking unrealistic view of ust how great Browns fans are. I don't care how bad the Steelers are, you never see any colors overtake their house. NEVER.

Beware my brother. Fanship for this franchise is waning. At some point the NFL is going to ask themselves, "WTF are we wasting time in thie town for?" I think the team being relacated 3 - 5 years from now is a real possibility. The Browns name? Dude, it is a shit brand, a total shit brand.

Believe it or not, I actually called Stink the only keeper we have in here from that fan base in 1 of the threads about them. Seems like a smart guy that can defend himself well when necessary. I also see a passionate enough fan to miss our rivalry with Pitt as much as we do.

I heard the Cavs were on the verge of losing countless fans when Lebron left. Guess what?

The Tribe never folded all those years they remained forgettable. This year they had a lot of fans.

I don't blame you for being frustrated nor will I tell you how to process it. I will tell you none of that gives you an intelligent reason or excuse to shit on people here or anywhere in the fan base that don't want to let go of some old family traditions or a storied football tradition in hopes of the final step backward becoming the right plan forward. It's nice to see an old school guy like Nickers finally seeing something he feels he can legitimately get excited in. The passion alone in his post made it a must read. If you listened to Gregg Williams presser - I think he'd finally be someone that would meet your approval even though you have trained yourself to expect the worse.

It's been said that tough times don't last but tough people do. It's also been said, we're all here because we're not all there...

I live in Nashville where they have been earning the right to draft #2 overall in 2015 followed by #1 overall in 2016. Same frustrations we share get mentioned on the radio regarding how long ago they won a playoff game in 99. However, in 2016 they improved from 2 wins the previous year to 9 wins this season. The change they made in the front office mattered last year while they kept a ho hum HC for the sake of continuity. That said, their HC fired the STs Coordinator in 2016 while Dick LeBeau relieved Ray Horton as the DC. My guess/hope is we're only a year or 2 behind them depending on this off season. We shall see.

Well, actually Stinks, you make two points here although you are inaccurate in one. I don't know how old you are, but when the Steelers played in Forbes, they were tough, but not particularly good. The Browns owned the Steelers up until 1970, but you never found swarms of Browns fans in Fox Chapel, Wexford and Neville Island.

Oh hell yeah, I am well aware the Steelers sucked from their founding in 1933 to 1970, but unless you're in your mid 60's or older the average Steeler fan today has never experienced their team sucking to the extent other teams have.

I'm talking about the average fan today...as you pan across Heinz Field there probably isn't a fan in that stadium that has rooted for a Steeler team from that era, conversely if you pan across First Energy Stadium you'll be hard pressed to find a Browns fan that lived through the greatness of the Browns pre 1964.

Its sad that the average age browns fan has only known sucking, while the average Steeler fan has only known success.

As a long time Clevelander, like you I would like to see the Browns get good.

Just not too good. LOL

sick squealers got squelched bigtime. failed to cheapshot their way to a win... did clobber

a defenseless player though. not enough for them to have a chance. they reek.

(you mean the guy that is about to take office in about 50 minutes?) (OK, OK, whether he sympathizes with them is up for debate...but they do sympathize with him. They feel he enables them.)

OK, OK. back to football. I agree with your sentiment exactly. I invented the term FRAK specifically for those Ohio Steeler fans.

While I may not go as far as summary execution, chemical castration could be in order so as to prevent their propagation.

Settle down snowflake.

The Steelers lost badly because the Steelers are "what I thought they were". Just not that good overall. They have 3-4 outstanding players, and beyond that, take them away, and they are more than likely well below average.

In this game, Bell goes out early. Say Sayonara to the running game. Williams is a decent backup....but he is 34 years old...and he is a backup.

And Brown? Bottled up by the defensive genius that is Belichick. While I think BB is an asshole, and a cheater at times (when he really does not need to be), I do recognize that he is a defensive genius. He adapts and takes whatever steps are needed to win....unlike the Steelers D coordinator who can only do things one way. So, once you lose Bell, and Brown is taken control of, what else does BR have to work with? A fairly average but decent TE, and that is it. The rest of that receiving corps beyond Brown is not as good as what the Browns have.

Their defense can do OK against the middle or end of the road QBs in this league (and even RG had a decent game against them...guys like him and the average Alex Smith...and Matt Moore). But to play against one of the really good QBs in this league? Flacco had them beat, but...to be honest, the Ravens are more mediocre than the Steelers. Miami and KC have below par offenses, and while the Pittsburgh Bs could roust the Dolphins, they could not do as much vs. the Chiefs.

Archived