THE BROWNS BOARD

Brown Board Mock Draft 2017

darren15

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I have falcons and pats officially then I guess. I can get to work, researching with previously unheard of versatile defensive nobody Bill will be drafting...

Not quite... unless one of our Steeler visitors steps up, I can slide you up to them and the SB loser and I'll take the SB wiener so we each get 2-in-a-row.

Not quite... unless one of our Steeler visitors steps up, I can slide you up to them and the SB loser and I'll take the SB wiener so we each get 2-in-a-row.

I guess so. It probably makes more sense for me to have two in a row than you, given that I'll be online from 4am EST, so if I can make two picks in a row, gravy, otherwise it's less great.

I guess so. It probably makes more sense for me to have two in a row than you, given that I'll be online from 4am EST, so if I can make two picks in a row, gravy, otherwise it's less great.

You'll get two in a row either way... if anyone is going to be timely with split picks, it better'd be me...

Stay tuned...

You'll get two in a row either way... if anyone is going to be timely with split picks, it better'd be me...

Stay tuned...

Yeah fair enough - two of Steelers, Falcons and Pats, right? Either way I get SB loser?

Yeah fair enough - two of Steelers, Falcons and Pats, right? Either way I get SB loser?

Yes... either Pats-ATL or PTG-SB Loser...

I could go for Jacksonville and Kansas City. Not taken yet, right? I know, not together, but Jax was sitting there at the top all alone.

JAX and LAR??? Only reason JAX looks alone is Rams traded their #1.

Or you could go SEA - KC...

Hey I took the Chefs and was given the Seahawks last week

And so you did... I failed to note it in an attempted triple-update... my apologies.

NOW.... it's "done"...

OK. That was not noted in to OP. Which apparently needs updated.

And it is.... now.

Can I interest you in a JAX-LAR? Or perhaps something in a Double D? Say DNV-DET?

Yea, why not. Jags and Rams. Though Rams don't have a 1st rounder right? That's OK.

Correct and done and double-checked... but I'd have bet you'd taken the Double D's...

I think it helped to do a couple of different pages.....Players taken by position and players taken by team...made it easy to follow last year as well as the actual draft thread

I think it helped to do a couple of different pages.....Players taken by position and players taken by team...made it easy to follow last year as well as the actual draft thread

Yes... looked at your work last year when Z dredged up the old thread and both lists were a nice additions to past efforts.

I was thinking I would update the players taken list every time I look in and update the team list daily. Reasonable?

Mudfly took Denver-Detroit...

Two pairs left:

• Colts-Vikes
  • Fins-NYG

... and a single, da Steelers... tick tock... Vag, stink, etc...

Definitely need to know the comps awarded which last year were announced on March 11th.

I also feel like The Combine is an essential part of the process which starts Feb 28th.

Definitely need to know the comps awarded which last year were announced on March 11th.

I also feel like The Combine is an essential part of the process which starts Feb 28th.

That's the 'free agency start date' for comps I guess.

so when is the planned date to get this thing rolling.....???.....Im ready to pick.....(now)..... :)

The draft order will be set after the Super Bowl. And sure, there are things like the combine, free agency etc. that could affect what a team could take....but since this if just for shits and giggles and isn't anything serious really, I see no reason to wait to get started.

The first two rounds...or is it 3? will not have comp picks. We could start on 1 and two.

Archived