THE BROWNS BOARD

Zombo

That's why I am going conservative this week.

Taking the Browns team everyone is picking to go 0-16 to open the season with a win on the road.

Z

Brass ones

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know. I think beating the Eagles is eminently possible.....if they can beat anyone.

Oh I think so too, and actually believe they will, but I'm not willing to put my Survival life on it.

That's why I am going conservative this week.

Taking the Browns team everyone is picking to go 0-16 to open the season with a win on the road.

Z

Here's the deal Z- whenever I get a vibe about a Browns game (good or bad) it's usually wrong. FWIW, I have a good vibe about Sunday for the Browns. Wentz gives up a couple pick-6.

NO STRIKES

ballpeen SEA

Beanpot CIN --

Bring Back Brownie HOU

Browns149 SEA --

Curmudgeon PHI

D Bone SEA --

DieHardBrownsFan PHI --

Endymion HOU

Flyin J SEA

Furnier SEA

HowieDawg SEA

Kamac19 SEA

Karlis Missed SEA --

LondonBrown HOU --

Mark O GNB

mjp's all pros SEA

MLD Woody SEA

ralemon BAL

RunninUover GNB --

Tour's Tactical Tribulations TAM --

UGOTBLITZED HOU

ONE STRIKE

Black balls CAR

Browns57 CAR

Campbell's Soupermen CLE

Clint Fu III CLE

jrb12711 ARI

Kosar for President WAS --

The Great Zomboni CLE

Since we already get the pussy bonus strike, we should make it mandatory to pick the Browns by week 12.

Or if you pick the BROWNS in any of the first three weeks you get three free bonus strikes ;)

NO STRIKES

ballpeen SEA CAR --

Beanpot CIN CAR --

Browns149 SEA CAR --

Curmudgeon PHI BAL --

D Bone SEA ARI --

DieHardBrownsFan PHI BAL --

Endymion HOU BAL

Flyin J SEA ARI --

Furnier SEA CAR --

Karlis Missed SEA DEN

LondonBrown HOU CAR --

mjp's all pros SEA CAR

MLD Woody SEA CAR

ralemon BAL CAR

UGOTBLITZED HOU CAR --

ONE STRIKE

Bring Back Brownie HOU DET

Clint Fu III CLE ARI

HowieDawg SEA OAK --

jrb12711 ARI CAR

Kamac19 SEA N/A

Kosar for President WAS CAR --

Mark O GNB DET

RunninUover GNB SEA

The Great Zomboni CLE CAR

Tour's Tactical Tribulations TAM OAK --

ELIMINATED

Black balls CAR GNB

Browns57 CAR DET

Campbell's Soupermen CLE N/A

NO STRIKES
ballpeen SEA CAR --
Beanpot CIN CAR --
Browns149 SEA CAR --
Curmudgeon PHI BAL -- Karlis Missed loves this
D Bone SEA ARI --
DieHardBrownsFan PHI BAL -- Karlis Missed loves this
Endymion HOU BAL
Flyin J SEA ARI --
Furnier SEA CAR --
Karlis Missed SEA DEN
LondonBrown HOU CAR --
mjp's all pros SEA CAR
MLD Woody SEA CAR
ralemon BAL CAR
UGOTBLITZED HOU CAR --
ONE STRIKE
Bring Back Brownie HOU DET
Clint Fu III CLE ARI
HowieDawg SEA OAK --
jrb12711 ARI CAR
Kamac19 SEA N/A
Kosar for President WAS CAR --
Mark O GNB DET
RunninUover GNB SEA
The Great Zomboni CLE CAR
Tour's Tactical Tribulations TAM OAK --
ELIMINATED
Black balls CAR GNB
Browns57 CAR DET
Campbell's Soupermen CLE N/A

Looking for #3

a "die hard browns fan" would never pick against the Browns....especially in a contest where there's no prize to be won dickhead.

Mark, I made it pretty clear it was all in good fun. I think if you look at the national picks, Miami is the overwhelming choice. Assuming the Browns continue to stink (I did predict that) I'll have to make 3 alternate picks. Yeah,I hate the Browns so much, I just drove 1,200 miles to Miami to cook in 95 degree heat to watch Kessler get killed. So STFU.

Mark, I made it pretty clear it was all in good fun. I think if you look at the national picks, Miami is the overwhelming choice. Assuming the Browns continue to stink (I did predict that) I'll have to make 3 alternate picks. Yeah,I hate the Browns so much, I just drove 1,200 miles to Miami to cook in 95 degree heat to watch Kessler get killed. So STFU.

well...I'd rather lose a contest that has no prize for winning it anyways than pick against my team. I pick them in the pro pick em league every single week, regardless of the point spread. Wow...you predicted the Browns will stink?? Jesus...with football insight like that Im shocked you don't have your own NFL show on ESPN. And if you don't like what my opinions are...don't read it...simple as that.

well...I'd rather lose a contest that has no prize for winning it anyways than pick against my team. I pick them in the pro pick em league every single week, regardless of the point spread. Wow...you predicted the Browns will stink?? Jesus...with football insight like that Im shocked you don't have your own NFL show on ESPN. And if you don't like what my opinions are...don't read it...simple as that.

You're the one with your panties in a bunch over the way I'm playing. Tough shit. I said it was a joke. If I happen to win, great. I haven't been bitching about the way you're picking.Go ahead, Mr. Denial. And don't read my stuff either.

So Mark, you believe now we're cursed? Had the game won X3, still blew it. I would have happily taken a loss in the pool. I ??? The Browns.

Seriously, go look at the power rankings Tuesday. As Bill B said - I can only go by what I see.

So Mark, you believe now we're cursed? Had the game won X3, still blew it. I would have happily taken a loss in the pool. I The Browns.

Seriously, go look at the power rankings Tuesday. As Bill B said - I can only go by what I see.

Congratulations...i'm sure you're thrilled that you got another win in a fake contest. No I don't believe in curses. I believe in shitty field goal kickers. I believe that the team played hard and nearly won and although disappointed with the finish, it was an entertaining game. I don't get off on telling people the team is gonna stink all summer and then be able to get off even more when said team loses its first 3 games, 2 of them in very frustrating fashion. Let's also be clear on just how much you get off on having the opportunity to tell people you're right. You come on here barely one hour after the game ends to respond to your OWN FUCKING POST!!! I was letting it go...if you want to be a dick and pick against the Browns each week, so be it...have at it old man and enjoy it. But you just couldn't resist coming back here again to tell us all how fucking smart you are and we should've listened to you all summer when you told us all that the team would suck. Well...good for you....maybe your brilliant fucking analysis will get you your own show on ESPN because you're clearly smarter than all of us.

Power rankings? Who fucking cares about power rankings. The team is 0-3. I see a team that isn't very good that plays hard and came back from 11 points down in the 4th quarter to tie the game and if we had a kicker who could you know...actually kick, the Browns win that game in regulation. But hey....get off on the losing however you like. I'd rather look at the positives and move on with my day.

If you would happily take a loss in the pool, pick the fucking Browns next week...otherwise, shut the fuck up.

im out as well....The "Browns fans" getting off on picking against them are still in though. Hope they get their rocks off winning a contest without a prize.

I'm with you, I'll never ever pick against the Browns.

They look improved to me. Kicking game & the secondary need work, they're not far away from contending imho.

While I have never had the ballz to pick the Browns, I have never picked against them in my dynasty like, HoF career either, and won't start any time soon........

#ontrackfor3

Archived