3. Richardson - Jets

4. Kalil - Bills

5. Claiborne - Bucs

6. Cox - Rams

7. Blackmon - Jags

8. Tannehill - Dolphins

9. Floyd - Panthers

10. Kuechly - Browns

If this is the first ten picks I'm buying a lotto ticket.

Not that Kuechly will be a bad pick, but why would this make you so happy? We need offense! I think we will pick TRich and if he isn't there then the pick has to be Blackmon. Pick up a RB or WR with the 22nd pick depending on who was available at 4, and pick Brandon Weeden in the 2nd round. Trade up a little bit if you need to for Weeden. Pick up an OT with a 3rd rounder and then spend the rest of the draft on defense. Let's go Browns!

4-Richardson

22- Wright

37- Torn between Weeden, LB or OT

I just don't want us to fade out of the #4 spot. We need to draft players that will positively impact our offense, it is our biggest weakness. We probably could have won an additional 3 games last year if our offense had the weapons to score. Our defense is good except for maybe the addition of a a good LB to replace Fujita and to form a good young core alongside Gocong and Jackson. Preferably a run stopping LB. The kid from Arizona St would be a nice pick up in the 4th round if he falls that far.

I'd be happy with this...

TRich at 4.

Floyd falls down the board. Trade up to take him- only to the point where we give up the #37 pick.

We shop the free agent/cut list for a veteran at RT because 2nd round pick is gone.

We spend 3, 4a, 4b, 5a, 5b,- bolstering the the defense and taking a QB (Russell Wilson)- (Pass Rushers, Cover Corners). Likely to find a starter out of the group and a couple rotational guys right away.

If Colt is not the guy you have playmakers in place for the next guy Little, Floyd and Richardson. We have a Hall of Fame LT and a pro Bowl center to make the line calls and ease the transition lets say for Matt Barkley.

The Bills rumor is VERY interesting. Are the Browns putting this out there as a ploy to prevent the Vikings from moving down? I think the Vikes want Kalil and have always considered him the choice. I think Richardson is the guy the Browns want.

1. Luck - Colts

2. Griffin - Redskins

3. Richardson - Jets

4. Kalil - Bills

5. Claiborne - Bucs

6. Cox - Rams

7. Blackmon - Jags

8. Tannehill - Dolphins

9. Floyd - Panthers

10. Kuechly - Browns

If this is the first ten picks I'm buying a lotto ticket.

This seems likely, although I expect it to be the Bucs at #3, not the Jets. Jets will balk at how much the Vikings want for that kind of move up, and the Bucs will have to offer a lot less and the Vikings still get Claiborne at #5.

Then at #4 with Kalil still on the board, I agree that the Bills trade up to the Browns for a #1 next year and a 2nd rounder this year. Maybe a swap of 7th rounders.

At #10, however, the Browns will take Floyd if the Panthers don't, or at CB take the 2nd best in Gilmore or Barron, the best rated DB (albeit safety) in the draft.

Trent BAMF Richardson at #4 or I'll light the RIVER on FIRE again!!!!

THIS^!!!

am i stoopid or am i the only sane one here?

if we are looking to go rb and and wr in our first 2 picks.......

why wouldn't we take the #1 receiver in blackmon @4 and take the #2 running back in martin @22?

rather than take the #1 rb in richardson and take the #4 wr @22?

can someone explain that rational to me?

guess i'm the only sane one, either that or i'm drunk already.

why wouldn't we take the #1 receiver in blackmon @4 and take the #2 running back in martin @22?

can someone explain that rationaliztion to me?

Because the difference between Richardson and Martin is approximately 18 spots

The difference between Blackmon, Floyd, Hill and Wright is about 4 spots

In other words, the drop off from Hill/Wright from Blackmon/Floyd is not that huge.

The drop off from Richardson and Martin is much bigger.

TR is the consensus #1 RB.....martin isn't even close. in contrast, floyd is supposedly slightly behind blackmon.

i guess your real question should be....how much worse is the #4 WR than the #1 relative to the #2 RB to the #1?

its not so much insanity, as just another route. but there's many factors, all of which im not going into. the easy explanation: RB's touch the ball more. so there is a higher propensity for reward with TR than blackmon. the bit of diva in him starts to get impatient when he doesn't get the ball. his attitude will be his undoing in B&O

Toxic, it is not just measuring Richardson to Martin, or the other backs for that matter. It's upon measuring Richardson to ALL the backs in the Draft since 2007 and seeing that he is better than them all as a prospect. Whereas Blackmon is the "best in this class" but not by all that much and certainly not the best out of multiple draft classes.

Richardson "is" Calvin Johnson or A.J. Green, Blackmon "is" Reggie Bush... kinda.

Point taken wisely.

Why are you still sitting at home?

You need to be in NY to be sure we draft the right personnel to insure a draft day success.

Yes, you may be drunk: it is because the #1 RB is apparently considered a far better prospect than the #1 WR, and the #4 WR is rated a better prospect than the #2 RB.

E.g. The #6 "rated" QB in the 1983 draft was a guy named Dan Marino. The #1 rated QB in the 1984 draft was a guy named Boomer Esiason.

Not a bad player, but clearly #6 one year was better than #1 the following year.

Same with different positions. The #4 WR may be much better rated than the #2 RB.

Point taken wisely.

Why are you still sitting at home?

You need to be in NY to be sure we draft the right personnel to insure a draft day success.

man i hate going into the city anymore.

besides you can drink on the train you can drink at a bar all the way to radio city but once you get in...................

besides i wouldn't want to embarrass myself or this board wearing a 'i'm a brownsboard member' tshirt and the cameras zoom in (showing the group of rowdy browns fans when the browns are on the clock) and showing me vomit on a jets fan head when we pick tannehill @4.

man i hate going into the city anymore.

besides you can drink on the train you can drink at a bar all the way to radio city but once you get in...................

besides i wouldn't want to embarrass myself or this board wearing a 'i'm a brownsboard member' tshirt and the cameras zoom in (showing the group of rowdy browns fans when the browns are on the clock) and showing me vomit on a jets fan head when we pick tannehill @4.

Give Colt some instant relief and pick TR (if he his available)!

BTW, wonder how big the Browns coalition will be in The Big Apple tonite?

Archived