THE BROWNS BOARD

ObaMao thinks his styrofoam cup is more important than our military

calfoxwc

It isn't about me. or Bush. It's about Obamao and his complete lack of respect for

America, our Constitution, our military, our country.

You can't post one post about showing that about Bush.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2014/08/16/respect-youre-doing-it-wrong-obama-bucks-tradition-skips-funeral-139127

I won't because I simply don't care about the issue enough to track through google and find articles from bushissatan.org or HuffPo about how Bush did (insert bad thing). I worry about things like not seeing a penny of the money I am paying into social security when I reach retirement age, paying off student loan debt, whether the dollar is going to tank when there is no one left who will let us borrow money, etc. None of these concerns are related to coffee cups or people holding dogs.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Catch that from the previous post?

"A White House photographer was allowed to take and widely distribute a photo from the ceremony Tuesday for the return of the remains of 30 American troops killed in a weekend helicopter crash in Afghanistan — despite the Pentagon's claim that any public depiction of the scene would violate the wishes of bereaved families.

News media coverage of the ceremony had been banned by the Pentagon over the objections of several news organizations."

You bash Bush instead of criticizing Obamao.

It is what it is. You heart Obamao.

Here's more proof of Obamao disrespect for our military.

Don't even bother to bring up Bush anymore. The styrofoam cup is just the little tip of the giant iceberg.

http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/obama-shows-total-lack-of-respect-for-seals-and-their-families/question-2071399/

When did I bash Bush? I posted a picture of him holding a dog and said it was a non-issue. You have the mentality of a toddler. If you don't like oranges, you must love apples.

As to the dog pic, here's a good pov:

Look, like I said, it's comprehensive. By itself, it's just Obamao looking like an ignorant fool, which he is.

But everything else included, Obamao's lack of respect for our military is getting to be

very well documented.

Nobody, nooooobody, ever would have claimed Bush didn't respect our military.

but a lack of respect for our military, our country and Constitution, is Obamao's body of work.

So, it's the body of evidence against Obamao that is the offense. Yes, libs don't get that, because

they don't think or analyze, they just emote. They loooove Obamao because he's a dem, and/or,

they can get free stuff.

http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2014/09/24/Obama-s-latte-salute-vs-Bush-s-dog-salute

When you bring up Bush, which had nothing to do with Obamao after 6 years of proving

who he is,

you are bashing Bush to misdirect crtiticism of your favorite Obamao.

It is what it is. Liberal emoting. And note, you just bashed my mentality? hahaha.

That's exactly what you libs do - you resort to personal attacks when you lose

your simplistic emotional "cases". I criticize Obamao, and you go lib and go personal.

Nice - you make me look like Dr. Phil. I got yer number.

I just never went out of my way to track how Obama may have acted at social gatherings. Why? I just don't care. I care that the Affordable Care Act caused our insurance to go up and to cover a lot less. That registered on the outrage-meter. I don't give a crap about glad handing nonsense on whether or not someone's feelings got hurt. I do care about having to pay more out of pocket because of junk legislation.

When you bring up Bush, which had nothing to do with Obamao after 6 years of proving

who he is,

you are bashing Bush to misdirect crtiticism of your favorite Obamao.

It is what it is. Liberal emoting. And note, you just bashed my mentality? hahaha.

That's exactly what you libs do - you resort to personal attacks when you lose

your simplistic emotional "cases". I criticize Obamao, and you go lib and go personal.

Nice - you make me look like Dr. Phil. I got yer number.

Cal, I mock you because you occasionally turn Retarded and need to be told as such.

I posted that picture of Bush to show that all presidents have done a half assed salute and that it is a non-issue. It isn't a defense for Obama. I would have done the exact same thing for Bush or Clinton or any other public official. I don't like stupid arguments that distract from real problems.

But it wasn't half-assed, as in disrepect for our military. Either keep to the subject of the thread,

or go take a crap instead of crapping on this thread. You mock me because you can't show

a trend of a disrespect for our military by Bush like I so easily can for Obamao.

Get lost if you can't stop being a lib, and make arguing with me the subject of the thread

because you can't hold your own in a legit discussion.

Besides, on the styrofoam cup pic, I would think it was funny, like Steve noted.

Except, it's just another small indication of the lack of respect obamao really does have for our

military. Have a nice day losing both arguments. Tell your obamao poster we all said "hi".

But it wasn't half-assed, as in disrepect for our military. Either keep to the subject of the thread,

or go take a crap instead of crapping on this thread. You mock me because you can't show

a trend of a disrespect for our military by Bush like I so easily can for Obamao.

Get lost if you can't stop being a lib, and make arguing with me the subject of the thread

because you can't hold your own in a legit discussion.

Besides, on the styrofoam cup pic, I would think it was funny, like Steve noted.

Except, it's just another small indication of the lack of respect obamao really does have for our

military. Have a nice day losing both arguments. Tell your obamao poster we all said "hi".

Cal, I already told you why I won't go searching for stuff about Bush. Because I simply don't care if someone like you but on the liberal side hooted and hollered about Bush doing something disrespectful. Simply don't care. Could be Bush, Obama, Clinton, Lincoln. Just don't care about meaningless hurt feelings. I dislike Obama for valid reasons and it isn't over styrofoam cups or perceived disrespect.

I hope by "lib" you mean "libertarian". You would be closer to the mark.

Here's a GENERAL who is strongly criticizing Obamao:

(btw, it they walk like a liberal, they talk like a liberal, they post like a liberal,

they go personal attack like a liberal, and they quack emotely like a liberal.......

yeah, they're a liberal.)

http://laroucheirishbrigade.com/2013/08/30/general-barry-mccaffrey-criticizes-plan-for-u-s-attack-against-syria/

Oh, and whenever liberals say "oh, gee, I'm not going to bother to go look up...."

they mean, "I don't have a clue, and I can't show why I feel stuff so I take

my little keyboard and go home pouting"

Good grief. Even Bill Clinton is bashing Obamao over Syria.

The bigger point, yet, is that Obamao is not listening to his military,

which shows even a more serious lack of respect for our military.

http://abcnewsradioonline.com/politics-news/bill-clinton-criticizes-obama-on-syria.html

Good grief. Even Bill Clinton is bashing Obamao over Syria.

The bigger point, yet, is that Obamao is not listening to his military,

which shows even a more serious lack of respect for our military.

http://abcnewsradioonline.com/politics-news/bill-clinton-criticizes-obama-on-syria.html

Obama doesn't listen to anyone in his cabinet or in the military. We can agree that he thinks he is far smarter than what he actually is. Styrofoam cups have nothing to do with that character judgment.

But the cup pic was only a tiny part of my conclusion. I've shown that.

It isn't just me criticizing Obamao. It isn't about me. It isn't about a pic

about Bush.

Two former defense secretaries, the top general, the list goes on and on.

The strofoam pic is meaningless, but funny, for the most part, without all

the other evidence that is in the background.

But the cup pic was only a tiny part of my conclusion. I've shown that.

It isn't just me criticizing Obamao. It isn't about me. It isn't about a pic

about Bush.

Two former defense secretaries, the top general, the list goes on and on.

The strofoam pic is meaningless, but funny, for the most part, without all

the other evidence that is in the background.

I base my perception on the words that have come directly out of his mouth. Not what some people perceive as being slights.

eh...more like you are refusing to have perceptions about him, then,

because he lies for a living. Sociopaths do that - and obamao seems to be a sociopath..

Words are cheap when actions betray the words. Watch what they do. And if they do them

often, that pretty much nails it.

eh...more like you are refusing to have perceptions about him, then,

because he lies for a living.

I see an incompetent guy, you see Satan.

So you must have found the one honest politician? I heard he plays cards with Elvis and a yeti. I don't trust what any politician says so leveling the "liar" title on him is the same as calling water wet.

Archived