THE BROWNS BOARD

Kessler or Griffin?

gftChris

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you throwing to the wolves?

• Kessler
    • RG3
    • McClown

Assuming both are healthy, and it looks like they will be, who are you starting for the next four games?

Do you need to see anything else from Kessler or is his audition done? Was RG3's one game enough for you to give up on him? Maybe you want to see Josh Methuselah drop back and heave up four more interceptions?

Griffin. Let's see what we've got, and how he does in Hue's offense, because we need to know if we want him around next year.

Kessler will be here and he's already 8 games ahead of schedule, so he can sit and backup RG3 until the end of the year ... or until RG3 dies on the field in the third quarter Sunday.

Zombo

Griffin. Let's see what we've got, and how he does in Hue's offense, because we need to know if we want him around next year.

Kessler will be here and he's already 8 games ahead of schedule, so he can sit and backup RG3 until the end of the year ... or until RG3 dies on the field in the third quarter Sunday.

Zombo

Yep, exactly this. I see McCown moving on next year and Kessler obviously is still around. We potentially owe RG3 $7.5 mil or something like that if we keep him, might as well see if he's got one last shot at redemption before potentially shutting that door too.

Heck, I guess he's fine but I'd almost rather see Kessler shut down with the concussion stuff at this point. I still believe he could develop into an asset for the Browns but can't do that if he's counting to threeve to the team doctor.

Although I'd like Kessler to keep playing...RG3 was brought in as the starter. We should probably let him prove that he sucks so we can go into the draft with that knowledge.

RG3 finish what you started! Is he worth finishing his contract??? Or do we roll with a youth movement....Kessler Hogan,AND...........??????

Kessler will be here and he's already 8 games ahead of schedule, so he can sit

Those 8 games of upstairs game tape of Kesser watching himself on what he missed & what he got should help Kess all offseason. Yep, Sit Kessler.. Even Randall Cunningham would be a sitting Duck in this pond et..0-12, Hell yea am excited to see a RG3 that can move from a broken pocket..Back-up? Hogan can move in poor protection also. Ran all over Bengals already..Pryor is #3..JMc welcome to inactive list :P

Even if RG3 plays well the next few games it's a matter of time before he breaks down again next season. We need to move on from him. I'd roll with Kessler, any game time is good game time.

normally I would agree but he is getting killed back there just roll with rg3 and hope for his sake that he is smart enough not to die back there

Kessler is a stiff! We need to forget about the Kessler experiment. He's not ever going to have a strong arm, can't move in the pocket but shows poise. Play RG3 and Hogan. Draft a QB before San Francisco, Chicago, Arizona, and the Jets take the best one available. With the number 10-12 pick we should be able to get better.

Kessler is a stiff! We need to forget about the Kessler experiment. He's not ever going to have a strong arm, can't move in the pocket but shows poise. Play RG3 and Hogan. Draft a QB before San Francisco, Chicago, Arizona, and the Jets take the best one available. With the number 10-12 pick we should be able to get better.

Wow... you got thru all that and never once mentioned Dak Prescott... There's hope for you yet... ;)

Archived