THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the AFC North

Zombo

Well, this season has not been going well down the stretch for The Great Zomboni.

A couple roughs weeks in a row, and now TGZ and Zoey can't agree on anything.

Luckily, her little sister Zsa Zsa is visiting for the holidays, so we will let her referee:

600full-lindsey-strutt.jpg

Zsa Zsa says to go with these picks:

Miami at Baltimore, 1:00 PM

I can't get past the idea that Miami almost, and should have, lost to us. So I think their fun train is about to end. In a shit hole called Baltimore. RAVENS 27 DOLPHINS 10

Philadelphia at Cincinnati, 1:00 PM

I was making all kinds of money on Cincy at the beginning of the season, because I knew they sucked. But now Vegas is on to that and I am losing because I don't think they suck THAT much. And I'm going to stick with that notion one more week. They are better than Philly at home. BUNGLES 23 EAGLES 21

NY Giants at Pittsburgh, 4:25 PM

Now, the Giants are one team I am cashing in on. I saw them as a playoff team from the get go, and kept betting them even afet a mediocre start, and it has paid off. I alos called Pittsburgh for the overrated hunk of crap they are ... so we'll stick with that formula. GIANTS 40 STEELERS 28

TGZ & Z & ZZ

**2016 Week 12** .. Prev ..... This ..... YTD
Straight-up .......... 23-16-1 .... 4-0 ... 27-16-1
Vs. the spread ...... 17-23 ...... 4-0 .... 21-23

PHI @ CIN (+1.5)

Ryan Mathews is out. Jordan Matthews is dinged. The two reasons I have just flipped my pick to Cinci.

Should be a fairly tight, low scoring affair...

CIN 20 PHI 16

MIA @ BLT (-3)

MIA's OL is beat up bad... not a good thing vs. the Ravens' D. Should stuff the Fins' run game putting the game on Tannehill's back. He does not tend to do well in those scenarios.

On the other hand BLT's O is healing... Yanda plus Dixon are in.

Look for the Ravens to win this one going away.

BLT 31 MIA 20

NYG @ PTG (-6)

NYGs' momentum build the last few weeks cannot be ignored. And it's been fueled by their DL and OBJ. I think this combo seizes one more day... but the Steeler O is still scary.

NYG 38 PTG 26

Luckily, her little sister Zsa Zsa is visiting for the holidays, so we will let her referee:

Little is a relative term...

Too bad this isn't hockey or I'd have a "penalty box" comment to boot...

One man's opinion pizzburgh style sitting in for our Brownies....

....The Giants have the right ingredients to pull an upset. New York is hot, winners of six in a row. Eli Manning has a history of winning big games in tough settings. Its the Giants who dealt Dallas its lone defeat opening week at AT&T Stadium in Arlington. The Giants have one of the top playmakers, Odell Beckham Jr. Pittsburgh has lost its last two home games falling to the Patriots by 11 points and Cowboys by five points.

The Giants spent a fortune in the off-season to clean up their defense. It has been money well invested as the Giants are surrendering an average of just 16.3 points during their last eight games. No team has put up more than 23 points on the Giants in this time span. Jason Pierre Paul has 5.5 sacks during the last two weeks.

Ben Roethlisberger, LeVeon Bell and Antonio Brown are all marquee weapons, ranking among the top-five at their respective positions. But aside from Brown, Roethlisberger doesnt have a reliable No. 2 receiver. The Steelers have injuries at wide receiver. Because of this, Pittsburgh has become more run and short pass oriented. This style makes the Steelers less explosive.....

So? D'uh bet the G-men +6.

Then go nuts BUF +3, LA +13' and a favorite ATL -3'.

Well, this season has not been going well down the stretch for The Great Zomboni.

A couple roughs weeks in a row, and now TGZ and Zoey can't agree on anything.

600full-lindsey-strutt.jpg

Zsa Zsa says to go with these picks:

Miami at Baltimore, 1:00 PM

I can't get past the idea that Miami almost, and should have, lost to us. So I think their fun train is about to end. In a shit hole called Baltimore. RAVENS 27 DOLPHINS 10

Philadelphia at Cincinnati, 1:00 PM

I was making all kinds of money on Cincy at the beginning of the season, because I knew they sucked. But now Vegas is on to that and I am losing because I don't think they suck THAT much. And I'm going to stick with that notion one more week. They are better than Philly at home. BUNGLES 23 EAGLES 21

NY Giants at Pittsburgh, 4:25 PM

Now, the Giants are one team I am cashing in on. I saw them as a playoff team from the get go, and kept betting them even afet a mediocre start, and it has paid off. I alos called Pittsburgh for the overrated hunk of crap they are ... so we'll stick with that formula. GIANTS 40 STEELERS 28

TGZ & Z & ZZ

Steelers baby!

Hardly overrated. You've heard the phrase when someone "does a lot with a little"?

Well, the Steelers do little with a lot. The team is loaded.

That's on Tomlin. If you wanna call Tomlin overrated, I'm not gonna argue with you.

Steelers baby!

Hardly overrated. You've heard the phrase when someone "does a lot with a little"?

That's on Tomlin. If you wanna call Tomlin overrated, I'm not gonna argue with you.

The steelers goes as the rapist goes..

Steelers baby!

You are what you are. And you are a second place team in a poor division floating above .500.

You want to blame your Super Bowl winning coach who keeps the team sharp and in contention every year, because you, yourself, are not very smart.

Your team is not that good. Defense is downright ordinary, and your offense is one more Ben injury from being the same.

Keep Ben upright and you'll be out of the playoffs in the first round with that defense. Ben goes down and your just another 8-8 team.

Z

PHI @ CIN (+1.5)
CIN 20 PHI 16

Final: CIN 32 PHI 14 - W/W

MIA @ BLT (-3)
BLT 31 MIA 20

Final: BLT 38 MIA 6 - W/W

NYG @ PTG (-6)
NYG 38 PTG 26
Final: PTG 24 NYG 14 - L/L

**2016 Week 13** .. Prev ..... This ..... YTD
Straight-up .......... 27-16-1 .... 2-1 ... 29-17-1
Vs. the spread ...... 21-23 ...... 2-1 .... 23-24

You are what you are. And you are a second place team in a poor division floating above .500.

You want to blame your Super Bowl winning coach who keeps the team sharp and in contention every year, because you, yourself, are not very smart.

Your team is not that good. Defense is downright ordinary, and your offense is one more Ben injury from being the same.

Keep Ben upright and you'll be out of the playoffs in the first round with that defense. Ben goes down and your just another 8-8 team.

Z

Again, YOU can call Tomlin overrated. I'm not in the "fire Tomlin" camp, but there is something to be said about Tomlin being 5-12 in his last 17 games vs. sub .500 teams....so I can't argue with someone who thinks Tomlin is overrated.

They play better vs. good teams...had Dallas beat. Bet you let out a sigh of relief over that one eh? lol

Again, YOU can call Tomlin overrated. I'm not in the "fire Tomlin" camp, but there is something to be said about Tomlin being 5-12 in his last 17 games vs. sub .500 teams....so I can't argue with someone who thinks Tomlin is overrated.

They play better vs. good teams...had Dallas beat. Bet you let out a sigh of relief over that one eh? lol

I don't think Tomlin is overrated. I think he is one of the best coaches in the league, hands down.

I think this year's Steeler team is overrated by both their fans and most league observers.

I venture to say you won't win a playoff game if you make it, which odds are against right now.

Right now you are the 8 seed ... and the top six make it.

You've got two road games (Buf and Cin) and then you've got to beat Baltimore.

If you do that, congrats, you deserve a playoff spot. But you won't do anything with it. That's not a Super Bowl defense.

And you can blame whoever is picking guys for your defense (GM), not Tomlin.

Zombo

One man's opinion pizzburgh style sitting in for our Brownies....

....The Giants have the right ingredients to pull an upset. New York is hot, winners of six in a row. Eli Manning has a history of winning big games in tough settings. Its the Giants who dealt Dallas its lone defeat opening week at AT&T Stadium in Arlington. The Giants have one of the top playmakers, Odell Beckham Jr. Pittsburgh has lost its last two home games falling to the Patriots by 11 points and Cowboys by five points.

The Giants spent a fortune in the off-season to clean up their defense. It has been money well invested as the Giants are surrendering an average of just 16.3 points during their last eight games. No team has put up more than 23 points on the Giants in this time span. Jason Pierre Paul has 5.5 sacks during the last two weeks.

Ben Roethlisberger, LeVeon Bell and Antonio Brown are all marquee weapons, ranking among the top-five at their respective positions. But aside from Brown, Roethlisberger doesnt have a reliable No. 2 receiver. The Steelers have injuries at wide receiver. Because of this, Pittsburgh has become more run and short pass oriented. This style makes the Steelers less explosive.....

So? D'uh bet the G-men +6.

Then go nuts BUF +3, LA +13' and a favorite ATL -3'.

Cough, cough... love all these Cleveland Steeler experts here.

Landry Jones was the QB for the New England game. And he was one phantom holding call from putting a real scare into the great Patriots. As for Dallas, them 'boys were losing with 40 seconds left deep in their own territory. Steelers handed them 30 stupid yards in personal fouls and just choked.

Green's given them a deep threat at TE since he's come back, which is now freeing up Brown. The downfield game is back as the Giants found out yesterday. When Coates's finger heals their deep-threat WR will be back. Martavis "Josh Gordon Jr." Bryant screwed the team badly, his skill set would've made this one of the scariest offenses in history.

Tomlin is overrated. He's good, just not as great as the media think. But hey, he looks cool and gives great soundbite. An elite coach would win more with the superstar QB he has.

Tomlin is overrated. He's good, just not as great as the media think. But hey, he looks cool and gives great soundbite. An elite coach would win more with the superstar QB he has.

You guys are fucking idiots.

You've never had a losing season with Tomlin.

Win more? He's 99-57 with a Super Bowl ring and and two AFC Championships.

Your defensive talent has been lacking for three straight years now. That's what stops you from being better.

​That's not on the coaching, it's on personnel.

Your coach has proven he is a champion and so has your quarterback. Everyone knows you have great weapons in Bell and Brown. You need some shoring up in other places.

If you had the defensive talent of Minnesota, Seattle ... even the Ravens, you would be Super Bowl favorites.

You don't.

And you have no answer if Ben goes down, which he does frequently.

I suppose that is Tomlin's fault too.

Zombo

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2008-10-24/sports/0810230230_1_hines-ward-wide-receiver-hines-steelers

http://www.pennlive.com/steelers/index.ssf/2015/05/pittsburgh_steelers_2nd_worst_cheaters.html

http://yourteamcheats.com/PIT

INDEX OF RECORDED STEELERS CHEATS:

STEELERS-ONLY: Impedegate (2013)Steroidgate (1970-2007)Salarycapgate (2000)Shouldergate (1978)PEDSgate (3x since 1991)Crampgate (2012)Tampergate (1994: Capers)Tarpgate (1976)Spygate (1992-2006)

LEAGUEWIDE: Tampergate (ongoing)Headsetgate (ongoing)Spygate (until 2006)Scrapsgate (ongoing)

mpedegate (2013) flag.pngto top ⤴home ⇐awards ⤵

TEAM: The Pittsburgh Steelers

SEVERITY:10-cameras.png

SUMMARY: With 6:26 left in the third quarter of their 2013 Thanksgiving night game in Pittsburgh -- aka The Paris of Appalachia -- Baltimore Ravens receiver Jacoby Jones took a kickoff back and had to alter his path because Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin had stepped onto the field. Jones returned the kick 73 yards, but was tackled by defensive back Cortez Allen on the play, and Baltimore had to settle for a field goal on the drive.

Said NFL VP of Officiating Dean Blandino: "In that instance, the referee could basically penalize the team whatever he deems equitable, which could include giving the Ravens a touchdown. That's not the case here, but certainly coach Tomlin was in the white. He should have been flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct."

In December 2010, the league fined the New York Jets the same amount after a sideline wall established by strength coach Sal Alosi resulted in Alosi tripping Dolphins cornerback Nolan Carroll. Alosi was suspended indefinitely by the team and resigned in January 2011.

VICTIM: Baltimore Ravens (Specifically, WR Jacoby Jones)

PUNISHED? Yes

PUNISHMENT: Pittsburgh Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin was fined $100,000 by NFL Executive Vice President of Football Operations Ray Anderson for stepping onto the field during his team's 22-20 loss to the Baltimore Ravens. The Steelers could have lost 2014 draft picks if the play had impacted the Ravens 2013 playoff standing. It didn't.

After reading about Tomlin's bold cheat, one curious Twitter user proposed the following thought experiment: "can you imagine if Belichick tripped a player running to the endzone? Seal team 6 would be on its way to foxborough".

SHARE: http://YourTeamCheats.com/PIT#Impedegate-2013

teroidgate (1970-2007) flag.pngto top ⤴home ⇐awards ⤵

SEVERITY:8-cameras.png

SUMMARY: Richard Rydze, a Pittsburgh Steelers team doctor from 1985 to 2007, was indicted in 2012 for his long history of purchasing and illegally prescribing anabolic steroids, human growth hormones and painkillers. The physician was also charged with health care fraud for falsely diagnosing more than 90 patients with pituitary dwarfism so they could receive human growth hormones and drugs meant to counteract the side-effects of steroid use.

Rydze was also on the customer list of an Orlando, FL, pharmacy that was raided in February 2007 as part of an interstate steroids ring. Rydze was questioned then about buying $150,000 worth of testosterone and human growth hormone on his credit card in 2006, but was not charged in that investigation.

The Steelers dropped Rydze from their roster of doctors in June 2007.

In the decade prior to Rydze's tenure, many Steelers also admitted to using steroids to gain an advantage. Former Steelers quarterback Terry Bradshaw admitted in 2008 that he used steroids during his playing career. Bradshaw said on Dan Patrick's radio show: “We did steroids to get away the aches and the speed of healing. My use of steroids from a doctor was to speed up injury, and thought nothing of it. It was to speed up the healing process, that was it. It wasn't to get bigger and stronger and faster.”

Former Saints coach Jim Haslett accused the '70s Steelers of being "the ones who kind of started" steroid use in the NFL.

Said Haslett: "It started, really, in Pittsburgh. They got an advantage on a lot of football teams. They were so much stronger (in the) '70s, late '70s, early '80s.

Former Vikings and Giants quarterback Fran Tarkenton corroborated Haslett's story in a June 2009 interview, saying: "We’re playing the Steelers in the Super Bowl in ’75 or ’76 … we’re on the field warming up, and I see these Steeler offensive linemen with their sleeves rolled up, and they've got these bulging muscles. Later, we found out it that … these guys were juiced … all of them."

"We talk now about (former baseball stars) Roger Clemens and Barry Bonds. But how about the Steelers of that era? Did that make a difference? Yeah, it made a difference. It increased their performance.”

VICTIM: The entire league

PUNISHED? No but ... it's more probable than not that this was cheating

PUNISHMENT: Predictably, the Steelers and Rydze denied that he ever gave steroids to any Steelers players because the team would never compromise the wellbeing of their players or the integrity of the game by using performance enhancing substances. More likely, with the Steelers long history of steroid cheating, having this doctor on staff made perfect sense for the team. Once his name was released in 2007 as a customer of the steroid company, however, the Steelers wisely decided to go in another direction.

The Steelers and Chargers were well out in front of their opponents on leveraging steroids to gain a competitive advantage. During this period, the Steelers also happened to win 4 Super Bowls. It is more probable than not that the Steelers teams of the 70s were so heavily juiced compared to the rest of the league that these Super Bowls are deeply tainted.

SHARE: http://YourTeamCheats.com/PIT#Steroidgate-1970

Salarycapgate (2000) flag.pngto top ⤴home ⇐awards ⤵

SEVERITY:4-cameras.png

SUMMARY: The Pittsburgh Steelers lost their third-round pick in the 2001 draft and were fined $150,000 by the National Football League yesterday for violating salary cap rules with the retired offensive tackle Will Wolford.

The league determined that the Steelers made an undisclosed commitment to pay Wolford $400,000 that violated the league's rules governing the size of team payrolls. The Steelers were ordered to pay Wolford the $400,000 and another $150,000 to the league as a penalty.

The $400,000 was counted against the team's salary cap.

VICTIM: The entire league

PUNISHED? Yes

PUNISHMENT: The Steelers were fined $150,000, lost their third-round draft pick and were ordered to immediately pay the $400,000 they commited to Wolford.

SHARE: http://YourTeamCheats.com/PIT#Salarycapgate-2000

No. 23 - Cheapsgate

The six times Steelers players have been fined for illegal hits since 2010. That's the highest total in the league. James Harrison accounts for three of those penalties.

This Harrison hit cost him $20,000 for roughing the passer that was Drew Brees in an Oct. 31, 2010 game:

https://youtu.be/MvfmN50ECQs

The Pittsburgh Steelers are the 2nd-worst cheaters in NFL history: report

james-harrison-article-f7ae11ee6a26df28.
Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker James Harrison (92) participates in the NFL team's practice in Pittsburgh, in this Jan. 21, 2011 file photo. His high number of fines from the NFL for illegal hits were part of what YourTeamCheats.com dubbed Cheapsgate, which thrust the Steelers toward the top of the site's all-time NFL cheating rankings. (AP Photo/Gene J. Puskar, File)
11773255.pngBy Jacob Klinger | jklinger@pennlive.com
Email the author | Follow on Twitter
on May 19, 2015 at 8:38 AM, updated August 21, 2015 at 2:07 PM
No. 23 - Cheapsgate

The six times Steelers players have been fined for illegal hits since 2010. That's the highest total in the league. James Harrison accounts for three of those penalties.

This Harrison hit cost him $20,000 for roughing the passer that was Drew Brees in an Oct. 31, 2010 game:

Tossing Vince Young earned him a $5,000 fine earlier that same season:

By Jacob Klinger | jklinger@pennlive.com

The New England Patriots don't cheat as much as the Pittsburgh Steelers. Only the Denver Broncos cheat more.

That's what the metrics of YourTeamCheats declared with its cheat score rankings for all 32 NFL teams. The website takes into account all scandals, including dirty hits. Pittsburgh's ranking puts the franchise into the category or "elite cheaters," according to the site.

They are are one of four teams in the category, joined by the New York Jets, Washington Redskins and Indianapolis Colts. The site assigns severity of each incident based on the commissioner's punishment. YourTeamCheat.com's math for the calculation gets a little complicated for what it calls Cheapsgate, the high number of fines Steelers players have received for illegal hits since 2010, but it's explained well here.

Of the Top 25 incidents of cheating in NFL history, according to YourTeamCheats.com, the Steelers have three. They are as follows:

No. 6 - Impedegate

When head coach Mike Tomlin stepped onto the field while Jacoby Jones was returning a kickoff in a 2013 Thanksgiving game.

No. 11 - Steroidgate

The Steelers, by Terry Bradshaw's admission, using steroids in their golden era of the 1970s and 80s. They won four Super Bowls then.

No. 23 - Cheapsgate

Tossing Vince Young earned him a $5,000 fine earlier that same season:

Harrison was fined $75,000 for this hit on Mohamed Massquoi, which happened on Oct. 17, 2010.

This 2011 hit on Colt McCoy earned him a one-game suspension:

By Jacob Klinger | jklinger@pennlive.com

The New England Patriots don't cheat as much as the Pittsburgh Steelers. Only the Denver Broncos cheat more.

That's what the metrics of YourTeamCheats declared with its cheat score rankings for all 32 NFL teams. The website takes into account all scandals, including dirty hits. Pittsburgh's ranking puts the franchise into the category or "elite cheaters," according to the site.

They are are one of four teams in the category, joined by the New York Jets, Washington Redskins and Indianapolis Colts. The site assigns severity of each incident based on the commissioner's punishment. YourTeamCheat.com's math for the calculation gets a little complicated for what it calls Cheapsgate, the high number of fines Steelers players have received for illegal hits since 2010, but it's explained well here.

Yeah, I know, the Steelers are winning and proving Zombie wrong again, so let's default-switch back to "cheaters!"

You do realize that "Your Team Cheats" site was created by Patriots fans and appeared out of nowhere when Deflategate broke, right? That's important to know in this era of fake news. (Or maybe you don't know, as they go out of their way to make it seem like some neutral analysts are behind their stuff.) Maybe their big "you don't REALLY understand Spygate" feature oughta give it away, I don't know, that's only been the mantra of Patsie fans for the last decade.

Isn't it interesting how the main "enemy" teams of New England show up at the top of their cheating index? What a coincidence the team that's owned the Patriots happens to rank as the "top cheater." Talk about butthurt. Oh and the Colts and Jets sit near the top -- gee what a surprise. And innocent little New England, the team that actually got busted by the league and lost draft choices? Just garden-variety mid-pack offenders, nothing special. (It's a wonder they even mention the Patriots ever cheated at all, but I guess you have to admit SOMETHING to avoid making things look too obvious.)

If you bother to read their stuff it's laughable. The Steelers for example get docked "cheat points" for supposedly icing down a field back in the '70s, but the Patriots skate by for having a guy drive a snowplow onto the field to clear a spot for a field goal kicker in Foxboro. That's right, a game that earned its own NAME for pulling off this kind of stunt barely even registers with these clowns:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snowplow_Game

Meanwhile they link to a "steroids" interview where Bradshaw is clearly talking about injecting CORTISONE to heal a swollen elbow, not anabolics to build muscle... the same cortisone shots your grandmother gets when she goes in for her sore knee. But there ya go, oooh! proof ALL the Steelers 'roided up. Uh huh. (Meanwhile, these eagle-eyes somehow completely miss Alzado in Cleveland.)

"Impedegate"? So Tomlin commits one of the all-time crimes for stepping on the field and not even making contact with Jones -- but Belichick one time practically TACKLES Marvin Harrison during a play, and somehow that one doesn't count. And since when did controversial hits like James Harrison's become considered "cheating"? If penalties are now "cheating," then you might as well dock every lineman who ever held, for "cheating." These guys are hilarious!

The Colts, according to these chowderheads, "cheated" because they stunk the year that Luck came out of college. I mean, seriously.

The Raiders get docked big points simply for putting up a sign that says "cheating is encouraged." OK, then!

Denver? The chowds in drag come up with some scattered PED use as proof the Broncs are evil... uh, Rodney Harrison, anyone? And the fact that they have some weird axe to grind with Shannon Sharpe? Why that's just some coincidence, right? Like I said, butthurt Pats fans trying to act like they're not Pats fans, creating a site devoted to telling you the Patriots never really cheated. Everybody else did.

C'mon, really now:

Why was the Spygate penalty so high?

Small picture: because Goodell was really pissed-off that he told Belichick to do something and Belichick ignored him. Since it was his first year as commissioner, he really, really wanted people to respect his authoritah!

Big picture: because parity across all 32 NFL teams is in the best interest of the league. The Patriots dominating the league in the salary-cap era was disruptive to these franchises, a threat to ratings and, ultimately, to league advertising revenues. Docking the Patriots a first-rounder was a concrete way for Goodell and the other 31 owners to try and restore parity. A similar dynamic played out 8-years later with the irrationally large Deflategate penalty.

There you have it, both Spygate and Bradygate weren't really cheating, it was a CONSPIRACY I tells ya, a CONSPIRACY to stop the mighty great awesome Pats from continuing their awesomeness! Even their cheating gets turned into humble-brag.

I mean, what do you make of a site whose motto is: "Stealing your opponent's signals has always been common and never been illegal." But then nails a team for putting up a sign talking about cheating, 'cuz that's over the line!!!

So please, you wanna be taken seriously, don't be quoting scam shill sites as your expert witness.

You guys are fucking idiots.

You've never had a losing season with Tomlin.

Win more? He's 99-57 with a Super Bowl ring and and two AFC Championships.

Your defensive talent has been lacking for three straight years now. That's what stops you from being better.

​That's not on the coaching, it's on personnel.

Your coach has proven he is a champion and so has your quarterback. Everyone knows you have great weapons in Bell and Brown. You need some shoring up in other places.

If you had the defensive talent of Minnesota, Seattle ... even the Ravens, you would be Super Bowl favorites.

You don't.

And you have no answer if Ben goes down, which he does frequently.

I suppose that is Tomlin's fault too.

Zombo

Did I say Tomlin sucked? No, and unlike a lot of Steeler fans (whether you know this or not) who routinely call for his head, I'm cool with him being coach. What I said was, he's just not as GREAT as some fans and the fawning sports media make him out to be, relative to his super-high praise -- the very definition of "overrated."

Yeah, he's so "great" you pick him to lose every week. Ha ha. Look I know you don't see that many Steeler games, so here's some of the stuff you miss. The host of dumb red-flag challenges. The poor excuse for clock management. The HORRIBLE record against teams under .500. Read on:

http://www.rantsports.com/nfl/2014/11/10/pittsburgh-steelers-stink-against-losing-teams/

7-11 isn't just a place to get milk and lottery tickets. It's Mike Tomlin's record against losing teams since 2012. It's the main reason the Steelers make the playoffs but play the first round. If you think that's just because of personnel, you're wrong. Tomlin was dropping games to losers even when Polamalu and Porter were still around. Most any other owners would've likely canned him by now for that kind of junk.

His QB has to be the one to call out guys for constant stupid celebration penalties. Coach is too down with the boyz to do that. Tomlin's next win will be his 100th, I doubt he ever does anywhere near that without Ben. Send him over to Cleveland, see how many games he wins.

Sure, he's done a great job of pulling teams together and finishing the REGULAR season strong. But check that playoff record since his last Super Bowl appearance.

Hey, maybe we just have higher standards here.

Hey, maybe we just have higher standards here.

In acting like inbred jerks?.. Stooler fans top the list hands down..Now go back to the slime pit . fat ass you crawled out of..

Yeah, he's so "great" you pick him to lose every week. Ha ha. Look I know you don't see that many Steeler games, so here's some of the stuff you miss. The host of dumb red-flag challenges. The poor excuse for clock management. The HORRIBLE record against teams under .500. Read on:

http://www.rantsports.com/nfl/2014/11/10/pittsburgh-steelers-stink-against-losing-teams/

7-11 isn't just a place to get milk and lottery tickets. It's Mike Tomlin's record against losing teams since 2012. It's the main reason the Steelers make the playoffs but play the first round. If you think that's just because of personnel, you're wrong. Tomlin was dropping games to losers even when Polamalu and Porter were still around. Most any other owners would've likely canned him by now for that kind of junk.

LOL, and how many of those "wins" were against the Hapless Browns? Isn't Ben something like 20- 2 playing Cleveland?

Archived