THE BROWNS BOARD

Fantasy Football 2016

Zombo

Looks like it will be Maybe -Next- Year, looks like I won, and still

have Washington D and kicker to play yet. I was looking forward to

trouncing Richie, but playing Taco and winning will be just as good.

and Rodgers only got 6 pts. But Elliot got 20, and Michael Thomas came

through nicely.

We're good.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be competing for 2 BB League championships this weekend in leagues 4 and 5. Would I be the first duel champion on the Browns Board?

No, because you're not going to win League 4.

Zombo

LEAGUE IV CHAMPIONSHIP

Flying J's vs. Zombo's Death Dawgs

The J's rode a 22 point day by Andrew Luck and a surprising 21 from the running back spot by Jordan Howard to clip the BrownsnMopar 99 - 93

The Death Dawgs had some drama as they went into last nights game trailing Why Can't We Win by 3, with the Dawgs having Cam Newton, and WCWW having Jonathan Stewart. In the Third Quarter the Panthers recovered a fumble at the redskins one yard line (looked like a TD to me), and Stewart got stuffed for a loss on the first play. On the next play Cam rolled out and threw a short TD pass, and that was the difference my friends, 105-99. The Death Dawgs will give out a Championship ring to the Redskins defense when they win this week.

LEAGUE I CHAMPIONSHIP

CalFox's KosarDawgs v. Wes Mantioths

Tone and two seeds held to set up a Battle Royale for the title. Cal ousted Maybe This Year 86-71 behind a 20 point effort from Zeke Elliott, while the Mantooths scrubbed the Balantyne Bozos 97-77 with an amazing 31 from Brandin Cooks. I have never heard of Brandin Cooks.

Zombo

So, I eeked out a brilliant championship in the league. I'm brilliant !

Oh, and I just barely climbed out of the basement in the other league. I'm not brilliant! lol

Yahoo graded my championship season and gave me a "C+", and said my draft etc...was a "D".

Well, "picky, picky, picky". so they asked me how I liked my season story and grade, and I

said I won the championship, so they should re-evaluate their criteria.

and, even though I came in in next to last place in the other league... it's fun. I just wish ole Rich

would have been more competition... (hoo hoo hoo!)

Bout time I achieved another virtual trophy ! :)

LOL congratulations Cal!!! ??

Well, I took my league for 5 winning weeks out of the 17 this year (with one to go) and have cleared a profit for the year. I have a lead for 2nd in the overall score which, if I beat the 3rd place guy, I then double that profit. That one is less sure because it's hard to know which players sit or play in meaningless games.

Who would you take this weekend? All opinions welcome-help me get that 2nd place money.

1. Brees or Winston?

2. 2 or 3 from Gurley, Ingram, McCoy, Henry or Rob Kelly (I can play 2 RBs and 3 WRs or 3 RBs and 2 WRs)?

3. 2 or 3 from Edelman, Nelson, Benjamin(Caro.), Stills or Allen Robinson (Jax)?

4. K Lambo or Crosby?

5. Def: Viks or Panthers?

Only GB, Det. Wash and TB are still in games that matter for the playoffs. GB plays Det. while Wash has Giants and TB has Caro.

Congratulations on a Great Season, Cal. I wasn't as fortunate in my championship game. When I was informed that Labia Bell scored two TDs while I was eating Christmas dinner, I knew that both the AFC North and my Fantasy Championship were about to fall into enemy hands.

I don't play Steelers or Rats, and that bites me in the ass sometimes, but I'm pretty happy with Second Place.

Flying J's won 116-105 behind 28 both from Labia and Luck. I got 27 from my great midseason pick-up Ajayi, and 22 from Mike Evans, but my defense and kicker let me down, if they would have hit their projected numbers, I would have pulled off the win.

League IV Final Standings:

league%204%20final%2016_zpszec96xt1.jpg

I didn't play so I could give you simpletons a chance. You're welcome.

I spend way too much time moderating this Board to play Fantasy on top of it. It's never appealed to me, but congrats to Cal. Just don't break your hand patting yourself on the back. :)

I spend way too much time moderating this Board to play Fantasy on top of it. It's never appealed to me, but congrats to Cal. Just don't break your hand patting yourself on the back. :)

I played Fantsay baseball last season it was ok. I'm in fantasy basketball but have no idea what I'm doing so I leave it be (not doing bad actually) I've never played fantasy football I was just talking shit.

I would like to congratulate myself on being the boards first duel champion. Winning both leagues 4 and 5, and throw in another championship last year, I may be the most unstoppable fantasy force this board has ever seen. I will enjoy competing for the all coveted League 1 Grand Championship when we overhaul the boards fantasy leagues next year.

I would like to congratulate myself on being the boards first duel champion. Winning both leagues 4 and 5, and throw in another championship last year, I may be the most unstoppable fantasy force this board has ever seen. I will enjoy competing for the all coveted League 1 Grand Championship when we overhaul the boards fantasy leagues next year.

Fucking La'bia Bell ...

So we've got Flying J twice, Cal Fox, and we are yet to hear from Heidi yet.

Was there another League, or did we disband that one?

Z

I do feel kind of shitty riding Steelers for championships. I had Antonio Brown in my main league. Won me 400 though. The only defense I have is they were smart picks when trying to win in fantasy. I can honestly say I was never in a position in any given week when I had to root for any Steelers to get big points for me to win a week.

I spend way too much time moderating this Board to play Fantasy on top of it.

This Board is moderated?

There was the points league Campbells won (with a questionable lop-sided trade for David Johnson at the beginning of the year ;) )

In cahoots with Heidi... fixed...

I had major fun! Thats what counts! Thanks y'alls ???

Archived