THE BROWNS BOARD

Did Votes By Noncitizens Cost Trump The 2016 Popular Vote? Sure Looks That Way

OldBrownsFan

I believe a few proposed laws were last minute too. Harder for someone working two hourly jobs to get time to go to a govt place with short hours and get the idea

If the law is given plenty of time for people to react to, and they're easy to obtain, then no issue.

woodpecker's phony moral equivalency is liberal typical crap.

False narrative (mean republicans don't want black people to vote because they only want

actual AMERICAN CITIZENS TO VOTE) <> not wanting illegals to vote.

With liberals like woodpecker and Tia - Trying to justify real liberalism with

false flip side narratives is pretty childish. Two brothers in back seat. One

is picking on the other...and slaps his brother's burger into the floor. Brother says

"hey, he hit my burger and sent it to the floor!"...

and the guilty brother, under inquistition... says "well, he was mean to me..."...which

is a cya lie/fabrication/false narrative "justification".

that is how liberals provide cover for their emotionally-based knee jerks that as usual, don't pan

out vs reality. They lie. and they think the meaner their lie, the better cover for their knee jerks.

is that a freudian slip of yours or what? what does that mean?

I guess you couldn't follow it ? Little woodypeckerhead had emotional quandariessies?

btw, having a stroke is not a matter of joking around. I have worked for a while around folks

who have had strokes - it's sad, tough getting past it. Sometimes devastating in

one or more ways. I just drove them in a big van from "home" to their appts.

Do you understand what a stroke is? Very serious business.

I believe a few proposed laws were last minute too. Harder for someone working two hourly jobs to get time to go to a govt place with short hours and get the idea

If the law is given plenty of time for people to react to, and they're easy to obtain, then no issue.

So you believe that republican voter suppression is a major force?

And if so that would basically be due to requiring identification?

Also if you don't believe the numbers of illegals voting what Would-be your opinion as to what the accurate numbers might be?

WSS

So you believe that republican voter suppression is a major force?

And if so that would basically be due to requiring identification?

Also if you don't believe the numbers of illegals voting what Would-be your opinion as to what the accurate numbers might be?

WSS

I'm not sure what you mean by major force. I wouldn't describe it as a major force, but i do think that is the real motive in some instances.

There are instances where requiring a certain type of ID disproportionately affects those that would vote Dem. Instances where a concealed carry permit is ok but a student ID isn't. There are also a lot of extra costs on obtaining an ID that we don't even consider because of the situation we're in. If we were straddling the poverty in those costs would seem much worse. Finally, these laws were sometimes pushed last minute for the same affect.

Basically, i think voter suppression from some ID laws is a bigger issue than the voter fraud they say they're stopping.

I'm not sure how many illegals voted. I would ask everyone actually read this report as best they can and understand their methodology. They're literally assuming between 38k and 2.8 mil. Come on...

I've also seen conservative posters on here say "Well this is data from a Harvard study. Do you not trust Harvard???". Except that isn't true. They took that data as a source, made some assumptions in a pay walled report, and then got a final number. Not to mention that the actual Harvard guys that conducted the study produced their own report to explain why the first is incorrect (unfortunately this is pay walled too). Here the issue seems to be the assumptions made across the small sample size. Hence the 38k to 2.8 mil range...

a concealed carry permit is a proof of residency permit. by county. I have one. I know.

A college id does not imply residency.

https://www.nccivitas.org/2013/cases-show-how-easy-vote-fraud-is-in-nc/

In CA illegal aliens get preferential treatment at colleges over out of state CITIZENS.

A list of possible reasons that someone might be completely unable to obtain a proper identification of any kind.

Too stupid or mentally incompetent.

Too lazy.

In the United States illegally.

Felons.

Too destituted to accomplish anything in life.

If any of you on the left can think there are other reasons feel free to list them.

Now ask yourself why it should be a political issue and why the people that fall under those categories would vote Democrat.

WSS

Archived