THE BROWNS BOARD

The End is Near

One Post

As the political storm brews a dust storm it will settle with mushroom clouds and death. I just hope I get to see my oldest grandkids drive my '56.

What do you see in the future for mankind? Do you have hope or am I dillusional?

seems like the left is so arrogant, we will hit bottom before they stop trying

to undermine everything everybody else is.

but only a prepper to a common sense degree. barring some civil war, which

so far is silly, and barring some act of war or some global catastrophe...

we'll be fine. But I think it is wise to store some food, have at least one weapon,

make additions to your everyday life that don't completely depend on the

common utilities etc

like, what if the grid goes completely down? what if a dirty bomb went off and the wind was

drifting your direction, bringing it from another state? Where would you go, stay safe, have food and water...

have a go bag backpack of esstentials, if you had to get out of town and go camping at some state or private park

out of state?

who knows. Just seems like trouble is heading our way. If nothing else, our country is destructively divided - with the left

being the nazi-like destructive part of it.

I believe we are living in the end times. How far into into the end times we are in nobody knows but all the signs are there. I have always believed the destruction spoken of in Revelation was the Apostle John getting a vision from God about the future and seeing the destruction of a nuclear war. John could only describe it in the primitive language he knew. For many centuries the thought was only God could do such destruction spoken of in Revelation such as one third of the population drinking the water and dying and now we know that that could very well happen after a nuclear war and the water being contaminated. Many other things as well that describe nuclear warfare.

The more that countries like N.Korea and soon to be Iran have nuclear weapons and the ballistic missiles only increases the odds of nuclear war. Assured Mutual Destruction may have been a good deterrent before but with fanatical governments having nukes that probably won't be the case any longer.

North Korea doesn't scare me in the least, neither does Syria or Libya or any of the other dirt poor countries who are demonized for not being under control of American central banks. These places are so poor, and out of sorts to think that they could hang with the most sophisticated and well funded military this planet has ever seen is laughable.

The list of countries we are bombing is a veritable who's who of non-threats. Syria? Yemen? Mongolia? lol America is fucking everyone in the ass and then also playing the victim, it's hilarious.

North Korea doesn't scare me in the least, neither does Syria or Libya or any of the other dirt poor countries who are demonized for not being under control of American central banks. These places are so poor, and out of sorts to think that they could hang with the most sophisticated and well funded military this planet has ever seen is laughable.

The list of countries we are bombing is a veritable who's who of non-threats. Syria? Yemen? Mongolia? lol America is fucking everyone in the ass and then also playing the victim, it's hilarious.

Says someone who has no fucking idea of what he is talking about.

Korea's weapons program is like their "grocery stores" largely a fraud for the sake of their own auto-felating propaganda. North Korea is an impoverished nation the size of Mississippi with no economy, a populace living in squalor and a narcissist leader who is constantly being poked prodded and antagonized by a far superior military power. If North Korea was in debt to the IMF or world bank, we wouldn't hear peep about them.

Seriously, comparing the military prowess of the United States to that of North Korea is like comparing a grizzly bear with a mini gun to a roll of toilet paper with googly eyes on it.

North Korea is hell bent not only on having nuclear weapons but on missile delivery system to reach the United States. They are more focused on achieving that goal then they are feeding their own people. Once they have that missile technology (which they already are close to achieving) then we are in danger of them launching nuclear warheads to our country. Of course we could destroy them many times over but keep in mind we are dealing with a lunatic dictator.

Is that scarier than the USA selling billions of dollars worth of sophisticated weaponry to Saudi Arabia? After all, it was the 9/11 commission that stated Saudi Arabian agents housed and provided for the 9/11 hi-jackers? wonder why the Saudi connection isn't part of the media's fear campaign?

of course it is. We aren't sending intercontinental ballistic missiles to the Saudis.

and, the quickest way to have a major ME war break out, is to leave

several countries weak, while Iran and Syria look to blast

out of their predicaments.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34838937

Buttock ObaMao was a coward that let the whole world start to fall apart.

That's correct, I haven't been anywhere but I can read, and I've seen enough to realize that America is a for profit organization that doesn't give a fuck about me or my family or anyone who can't afford it.

I don't blame you for refusing to believe that these modern wars are driven by money. It's a depressing side to take, but I don't have the luxury of placing what I want to believe over what makes sense.

That's correct, I haven't been anywhere but I can read, and I've seen enough to realize that America is a for profit organization that doesn't give a fuck about me or my family or anyone who can't afford it.

I don't blame you for refusing to believe that these modern wars are driven by money. It's a depressing side to take, but I don't have the luxury of placing what I want to believe over what makes sense.

Ignorance is bliss.

they flopped on the floor too much - have mental impairments now?

their championship is a farce - those referees on their home court are

corrupt ...or really, really stupid... imho.

the way they "won" the championship... they are trash already....

Trump doesn't want to dirty up our WH.

Fake news. It is rampant today:

Reporters, News sites spread UNVERIFIED FAKE NEWS about Golden State Warriors refusing Trump invite

They could have decided not to go under the assumption they'd eventually get an invite. That could have been reported out. Just because they haven't received an invite doesn't make it fake news.

Unless you're using the correct definition of fake news. That is, news you don't like. In which case, sure, it's fake news.

They could have decided not to go under the assumption they'd eventually get an invite. That could have been reported out. Just because they haven't received an invite doesn't make it fake news.

Unless you're using the correct definition of fake news. That is, news you don't like. In which case, sure, it's fake news.

Someone makes up a story and then others print the story as factual without checking it for accuracy equals fake news:

Per Free Beacon, they explain that this sports reporter, Downtown Josh Brown, started the rumor this morning and it went viral:

NBA champion Warriors skipping the White House visit, as a unanimous team decision per reports

— Downtown Josh Brown (@ReformedBroker) June 13, 2017

Despite the lack of attribution, sports and politics websites seized on Brown’s tweet and ran with it. The New York Daily News, New York Magazine, Vogue, and Newsweek all spread the story.

Then the Warriors issue a statement:
“Today is all about celebrating our championship. We have not received an invitation to the White House, but will make this decision when and if necessary.”

So there you have it. Social media rumors are now becoming big news even though they have no good sourcing whatsoever. I guess for these leftwing media outlets it falls under the category “too good to check”.

Archived