THE BROWNS BOARD

2015 Pre-season Game 3 @ Tampa Bay

Tour2ma

Injury news

Players who did not practice Thursday: OL Michael Bowie (shoulder), DB Ifo Ekpre-Olomu (knee), DB Justin Gilbert (hip flexor), DL Ishmaa'ily Kitchen (groin), FB Luke Lundy (concussion), LB Barkevious Mingo (knee), DB Robert Nelson Jr. (hamstring), DB Jordan Poyer (concussion), QB Connor Shaw (right thumb), TE Randall Telfer (foot), OL Joe Thomas (rest), DB K'Waun Williams (abdominal) and RB Glenn Winston (knee).

Odd, but writer failed to include JM.

Here's hoping there are no additions to the list come Sunday...

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, I am ready for this game, and it's a big one - as far as pre-season games go anyway. We really need a strong performance from both sides of the ball while the 1s are in, to gain some much needed confidence for a tough opening day.

PLAY LIKE A BROWN!

TB-- Rookie QB Winston, Rookie RG Ali Marpet, Rookie RT Donovan Smith and No WR Mike Evans. Our Defense better show up or Zombo may have to Pick up Jim O'Neil Walking Home ;):D

I'll be there. Follow @NaplesBrowns on Periscope and I will send some live shots from the tailgate and game.

Live, drunk shots.

Z

Zombo... I remember coming down for the season opener v Bucs maybe three/four years ago.... hot as all HELL down there... stay drunk all the time

Zombo... I remember coming down for the season opener v Bucs maybe three/four years ago.... hot as all HELL down there... stay drunk all the time

It's going to be a hot wet mess to pay full ticket price to watch a glorified practice.

And I can't wait!

Zombo

--Taking two coolers

I'll be there. Follow @NaplesBrowns on Periscope and I will send some live shots from the tailgate and game.

Live, drunk shots.

Z

Thatta boy! If Atenears is coming, Hotel Five-O better put their track shoes on. An optimist would say that'll be good practice for Hurricane Erica.

I want Duke's 1st team rush line to read 10-63-1TD and his receiving 3-31. I want to see a rb, oh I don't know............. RUN THE DAMN BALL!! B)

First thing I notice is these new shit uniforms. Get rid of them. They look like cheap middle school uniforms.

Remove "Browns" from the pants and it's all ok.

Browns look great....too bad it doesn't count.

Archived