THE BROWNS BOARD

Steelers Martavis Bryant facing 4 game suspension

WalterWhite

http://cle.247sports.com/Bolt/Report-Martavis-Bryant-facing-suspension-under-appeal--38986287

Adam Schefter@AdamSchefter 33m

Steelers WR Martavis Bryant is facing 4-game suspension for violating Substance Abuse Policy, per league sources. Suspension under appeal.

So on opening night, Steelers will not have WR Martavis Bryant nor RB LeVeon Bell....

He can join Leveon Bell in a toke-a-thon while they are out.

Correct me if I am wrong.....but one more transgression and they both join Josh Gordon in a trip around the world during football season with a 1 year suspension, no?

(in other words....what is the league policy if they get caught again?)

He can join Leveon Bell in a toke-a-thon while they are out.

Correct me if I am wrong.....but one more transgression and they both join Josh Gordon in a trip around the world during football season with a 1 year suspension, no?

(in other words....what is the league policy if they get caught again?)

He sure can. Idiots. I'll never understand with so much on the line how someone can choose drugs. The more I see it the more I think it's a psychological illness. I have a brother and an ex wife with drug problems. My ex used to be a normal person. Now she's dumpster fire. My brother has been in and out of jail for half his life. I just don't get it.

Even if it's just weed, you mean to tell me these knuckleheads can't wait a few years? It's a shame. Personally it wouldn't bother me if they suspended him for the year just for being a dumbass.

So?

Whats the reason you wouldn't want to play the Steelers at full strength?

Same reason you guys loved playing the Brownies when we had next to zero talent on our roster 5-6 years ago. We want to curb stomp you guys a few years, get some easy wins and setup our record for a playoff push. Fuck the full strength match up, I'm too bitter for that to last me the next decade.

Same reason you guys loved playing the Brownies when we had next to zero talent on our roster 5-6 years ago. We want to curb stomp you guys a few years, get some easy wins and setup our record for a playoff push. Fuck the full strength match up, I'm too bitter for that to last me the next decade.

Thank you and... Concurs..

Goddamn, why are these dumb bitches so dumb? It amazing that you can make millions and still not give a shit if you pop positive for something. Being active duty for 13 years, if I were to do anything like this, my ass is canned no questions asked.

Regardless, it was still your best against our best. It wasn't the Steelers fault the browns drafted poorly. The browns were good for two easy Steeler wins a year because they were lousy, not because they were always injured and never at full strength.

As much as you would love for half the Steeler team to come down with staph infections just so you could win doesn't "even things up"...it just means that you are scared, desperate, and bitter.

Goddamn, why are these dumb bitches so dumb? It amazing that you can make millions and still not give a shit if you pop positive for something. Being active duty for 13 years, if I were to do anything like this, my ass is canned no questions asked.

Couldn't agree more.

Put me down as another who agrees with you. Your last sentence says it all & you sure as hell aren't making millions!

In response to your 1st sentence....If they can run, jump, & catch, why do they need to complicate things by thinking?

Mike

Regardless, it was still your best against our best. It wasn't the Steelers fault the browns drafted poorly. The browns were good for two easy Steeler wins a year because they were lousy, not because they were always injured and never at full strength.

As much as you would love for half the Steeler team to come down with staph infections just so you could win doesn't "even things up"...it just means that you are scared, desperate, and bitter.

I concede the drafting and player selection was all on thr Browns - no argument there. However your fans still had zero issue beating up hapless team twice a year then thumping their chests.

Now as someone who has a deep appreciation of the game and anyone who steps on the field (exceptions of course) my comment on not being full strength is a bit of a low blow. I wouldn't wish injury on anyone, however you won't hear me cry when they are hurt - and yes, I certainly am bitter.

....going to the playoffs a few times with a season sweep over the Steelers would go a long way towards evening things up. So don't kid yourself.

Looks like its pot, not PEDs...supposedly failed repeated tests, that's why the 4 games. Idiot.

First fail for pot is not announced. Second one is...

We here know this because of our trail-blazin' WR... emphasis on blazin'...

What makes the fail even more idiotic is that players are now tested for illegal drugs once between late April and early August, and if they pass, then that's it for the year.

I believe the April date is 4-20... showing the NFL does have a sense of humor.

^^^Wow to this and damn Their League sure makes this policy pretty easy for even the dumb ones. Hell my employer is so random yearly on drug testing I was tested even the day before Christmas. U Ho U Ho

Posted Yesterday, 05:08 PM
Vag and Company are going to need another bucket of turd polish.... Tour

Vag and Company should be ashamed to need turd polish,
they are fans of pittslurb turds.

steelers_fins_wtf.gif

First fail for pot is not announced. Second one is...

We here know this because of our trail-blazin' WR... emphasis on blazin'...

What makes the fail even more idiotic is that players are now tested for illegal drugs once between late April and early August, and if they pass, then that's it for the year.

I believe the April date is 4-20... showing the NFL does have a sense of humor.

You're exactly right, plus now his reward for being a dumbass not only includes a suspension but he'll probably be tested weekly for the rest of his career.

He sure can. Idiots. I'll never understand with so much on the line how someone can choose drugs. The more I see it the more I think it's a psychological illness. I have a brother and an ex wife with drug problems. My ex used to be a normal person. Now she's dumpster fire. My brother has been in and out of jail for half his life. I just don't get it.

Even if it's just weed, you mean to tell me these knuckleheads can't wait a few years? It's a shame. Personally it wouldn't bother me if they suspended him for the year just for being a dumbass.

Well, Ohio is likely to pass a vote in November to allow for the sale and distribution of pot. I understand that the law would allow 10 growers (in other words...they still want it controlled by fat cats)....and to allow a distribution network. There is a head shop just down the street from my office.....I would expect it to start selling dope sometime next year.

And honestly....I think that the NFL should get out of the draconian dope business. Treat it like they would alcohol. That is what it is coming to in this country.

Well, last year in the two meeting the Browns were the better team......and they didn't play at full strength in either of those games. So that was then and this is now.

(but yes, the Browns were lousy.....but they were also always injured and never at full strength....how many times have the Browns had to use their 3rd string QB to play them near the end of the season).

Well, last year in the two meeting the Browns were the better team......and they didn't play at full strength in either of those games. So that was then and this is now.

(but yes, the Browns were lousy.....but they were also always injured and never at full strength....how many times have the Browns had to use their 3rd string QB to play them near the end of the season).

This has been going on since before you started posting here Gipper. Pitt fans don't grasp another team's injuries, ever, but when they get a guy here or there banged up it is the end of the world. Unless it is Vag (aka Snapper is what I used to call him), he will use injuries as an excuse in the regular season but in preseason of course he thinks every Pitt player is the best, regardless what string they are......because well, he is a Steelers fan goddammit and everyone knows they the bestest.

This has been going on since before you started posting here Gipper. Pitt fans don't grasp another team's injuries, ever, but when they get a guy here or there banged up it is the end of the world. Unless it is Vag (aka Snapper is what I used to call him), he will use injuries as an excuse in the regular season but in preseason of course he thinks every Pitt player is the best, regardless what string they are......because well, he is a Steelers fan goddammit and everyone knows they the bestest.

Actually, I am an original member....going back to AOL days even. I had a few posts here and there. But, yes,I still stayed on the AOL Boards longer than others for whatever reason....until I got kicked off for disparaging a whiny Steeler fan who would cry to the AOL board monitors every time you said boo to him. That would not have been Vag......at least The Vag can take his medicine some. (and who the fuck is he going to complain to about someone being unpleasant toward him...Zombo? :lol:

Actually, I am an original member....going back to AOL days even. I had a few posts here and there. But, yes,I still stayed on the AOL Boards longer than others for whatever reason....until I got kicked off for disparaging a whiny Steeler fan who would cry to the AOL board monitors every time you said boo to him. That would not have been Vag......at least The Vag can take his medicine some. (and who the fuck is he going to complain to about someone being unpleasant toward him...Zombo? :lol:

Yeah, they take their lumps and keep coming back for more.

They are still just Steeler fan vermin though.

• 2 weeks later...

Here to eat my crow. Zombo gave me a timeout for a week or so. Bryant failing tests was completely under the radar and blind sided everyone in Pittsburgh. They drafted Coates because of it so they've known for a while. As far as turd polishing is concerned Wheaton should have a big year but not having Bryant is a blow. He is in line for a huge season even with the suspension. I ran my mouth about Gordon and then a Steeler gets plinked. I will say that testing for weed is fucking stupid. Gordon shouldn't be suspended either. It's heading for legalization and is much better than throwing down booze. What these tests do show is immaturity. I just hope Bryant doesn't grab himself a Gordon length suspension.

Archived