THE BROWNS BOARD

Russell Wilson says "recovery water" healed his injury.

WalterWhite

Mr Durham@SeanLDurham 2m

Russell Wilson gonna start collecting Tithes for his $65 million dollar Jet next

What's the difference between Russell Wilson and some kind of 1800s roving salesman selling this brand new Typhoid curing water

.@DangeRussWilson does recovery water work on hangovers?

Who's the audience for this? people who believe gluten is a problem, and think it's good to not vaccinate kids.. eg, rich jobless housewives who have too much free time and aren't smart enough to understand "science."

No, I don't have to respect their opinion, because they don't have one -- they have the essence of stupidity. If you can't demonstrate support for your position in published scientific papers.. that's not a position, that's oppositional defiance.

Sold to them.

Way too much success and fame too early for this kid. Ain't handling it well.

Yeah- I won a Super Bowl- so I should be the highest paid qb in the NFL? You need some head shrinkage Russell.

Way too much success and fame too early for this kid. Ain't handling it well.

Also what is he even doing that makes it seem like he isn't handling it well? Marketing a product that's a bit wonky but stupid is just a smart business plan in the current market. People are soaking up this crap and he'll no doubt sell some.

The guy held out for a mega contract cause he deserved it and got it. The dude found religion and promotes what he believes but is in no way in your face about it. Jealously I suppose is the root of this comment.

Also what is he even doing that makes it seem like he isn't handling it well? Marketing a product that's a bit wonky but stupid is just a smart business plan in the current market. People are soaking up this crap and he'll no doubt sell some.

The guy held out for a mega contract cause he deserved it and got it. The dude found religion and promotes what he believes but is in no way in your face about it. Jealously I suppose is the root of this comment.

You supposed wrong. Public perception isn't headed in the right direction. If your sole interest is the money then go ahead and pray on the gullible. No stats to back that up, just common sense. Didn't bring religion into this but if it helps you justify your quote then ok. He doesn't need to be in my face about it. His celebrity status grants him the stage.

Figures. Most folks thought this kid was the coolest and smartest thing to come out at QB in a long time and it turns out he is contract whiner who is also nuts.

A QB who has helped take his team to two Super Bowls, WINNING ONE, off a 4th round draft salary is a "contract whiner" ? Not in my opinion. He deserves a hefty increase unlike these 1st round QB bust who are stealing money.

What is it that makes R Wison nuts ?

Archived