THE BROWNS BOARD

Survey Wednesday 8/26/15

The Gipper

Here is this week's survey. Give your opinions or answers:

1. A. Which team in the AFC do you think will "overachieve" compared to predictions for them for this year?

B. Which AFC team do you think will "underachieve"

C. Which NFC team will "overachieve"

D. Which NFC team will "underachieve"

2. A. These American League teams are currently in contention for the postseason. Which 5 of them would you prefer to see make it:

Blue Jays, Yankees, Royals, Astros, Rangers, Angels, Twins, Orioles, TB Rays?

B. These NL teams are in contention. Which 5 of these do you want to see make it:

Cardinals, Mets, Dodgers, Pirates, Cubs, Giants, Nationals.

3. Here is a link to the AP preseason top 25 FBS football teams. Which NCAA FBS team do you think will "overachieve" this coming year?

Which one will "underachieve".

http://espn.go.com/college-football/rankings

4. The water venues that are planned for use at the 2016 Olympics in Rio are seriously contaminated and pose a health risk to the athletes competing by all reports. Here is a link to a story:

http://espn.go.com/olympics/story/_/id/13343832/2016-rio-olympic-water-poses-serious-health-risks-test-finds

What do you think should be done about this situation....given that it is clear that this situation cannot be cleaned up in time for next year's games?

5. Which movie Villain do you think really got a raw deal.....i.e. a person who really wasn't as bad as he/she was cracked up or portrayed to be....but was just a "victim of circumstance"

My own answers:

1. A. Which team in the AFC do you think will "overachieve" compared to predictions for them for this year?

That would be the Cleveland Browns. The fucktards at ESPN think the Browns will go 4-12....they think that football is all only about one position (Jesus...they have the Jets going 8-8)

The same source says that the Colts will be the best team in the AFC. at 13-3..not so fast my friend. They are impressed that they have picked up a bunch of "veterans" for their offense......what they got were a bunch of old, slow guys. They will probably compete in their division...but may get overtaken by the Texans. I see 9-7 more likely.

ESPN has like every NFC team going within one game of .500 except one: the Redskins. No, they are not my choice....but the Rams are. Predicted at 8-8 they could compete with the Seahawks for that division title.

Again, ESPN has the Cowboys as the best team in the NFC. Nyet. I see the Cowboys being the Cowboys....which means 8-8...and miss the playoffs.

2. A. These American League teams are currently in contention for the postseason. Which 5 of them would you prefer to see make it:

All but the Rays that I have highlighted above would be in right now. I am hoping they can shove the Yankees off the shelf.

B. These NL teams are in contention. Which 5 of these do you want to see make it:

Right now, all but the Nationals would be in....but I hold little hope they can get a wild card away from the Cubs and Pirates. More likely they would need a big push to overtake the Mets in their division.

3. Here is a link to the AP preseason top 25 FBS football teams. Which NCAA FBS team do you think will "overachieve" this coming year?

http://espn.go.com/college-football/rankings

I think Oklahoma who is at 19 in both polls will jump up to the Top 5...and maybe make the playoffs and be the overachiever.

That means either Baylor or TCU will step back, and one of them will "underachieve"

4. The water venues that are planned for use at the 2016 Olympics in Rio are seriously contaminated and pose a health risk to the athletes competing by all reports. Here is a link to a story:

http://espn.go.com/olympics/story/_/id/13343832/2016-rio-olympic-water-poses-serious-health-risks-test-finds

What do you think should be done about this situation....given that it is clear that this situation cannot be cleaned up in time for next year's games?

I think they need to move those venues....and get started now. They can stay in Brazil....but go somewhere where there is a lot less population and pollution, but they have to move them.

5. Which movie Villain do you think really got a raw deal.....i.e. a person who really wasn't as bad as he/she was cracked up or portrayed to be....but was just a "victim of circumstance"

OK, it is NOT Malificent as the recent movie starring Angelina Jolie tried to claim. That movie was bullshit. And it is not the Wicked Witch of the West....as the book and play Wicked tried to portray (they tried to make the Wizard out to be the bad guy). That too is bullshit. It is not the Terminator which some sequels tried to portray.

To me it is: Dean Vernon Wormer from Animal House.

I mean, as he said in the film: "I'm just trying to do my job"....and his job was to try to straighten up the ne'er do wells of Faber College.

And he was right: Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life.

I mean, Niedermeyer and Marmalard were assholes....but Wormer just wanted the Deltas to get better grades and not bring cadavers to the alumni dinner or putt fizzies into the school swimming pool just before a meet.

Cleveland Browns

New England Patriots

NY Giants

Philadelphia Eagles

http://espn.go.com/c...otball/rankings

Overachieve Penn St.

Underachieve Michigan

http://espn.go.com/o...isks-test-finds

Pretend there is no problem

Mugatu

Cleveland Browns

New England Patriots

That would be nice.

NY Giants

Philadelphia Eagles

http://espn.go.com/c...otball/rankings

Overachieve Penn St.

Underachieve Michigan

http://espn.go.com/o...isks-test-finds

Pretend there is no problem

That is exactly what they are doing apparently.

Mugatu

From Zoolander? No way.....he wanted to assassinate the Malaysian Prime Minister.

Archived