THE BROWNS BOARD

Holy shit! Tomorrow is gameday!

Aggie Brown fan

I am so amped to see the guys get on the field. I can't wait to see all the young talent the Browns have all over the field. And of course, I'll have my fingers crossed that Johnny keeps showing signs of improvement.

Redskins have another Aggie I'll be watching, too - Trey Williams, a small but electric rb rookie free agent.

Ahhhh, football season....

I am amped up to see my Brownies. Taking my 8 yo grandson to his first game. He is having a hell of a month, just returned from a trip to Riviera Maya with us as well :)

This will be a legendary summer with gramps lol

Nice! Have fun tomorrow night!

Can't wait to see how the lines look on both sides of the ball. Also looking forward to seeing how our passing game looks. This competition at WR will be fun to track the next 4 weeks. It would be nice to be at full strength at RB; but that might perpetuate some short passing ball control offense (game plans).

A lot of us excited to see our secondary and LBer Corps too.

It's only the first exhibition game so I don't know how many series we'll see the starters out there for. That said, our staff has a good idea of who they want to start at a lot of spots. Where it's going to get interesting in particular - is what guys step in the exhibition games (and Buffalo scrimmage) to earn/win situational reps for the regular season opener and thereafter. Should be a good reason to put that preseason game face on.

Any online place to watch, I love that Sunday ticket doesn't give you preseason

http://streamhunter.tv/

Find the game you want to watch from the list.

Open the links choose one of the few listed

While the link opens, adds may open up or other pop ups, just close them one by one while leaving the game video on the link when all the adds are closed hit play and wala you should be watching the game you want.

It is also possible links may not work until the game is live or is in the pregame. Enjoy the game

I am amped up to see my Brownies. Taking my 8 yo grandson to his first game. He is having a hell of a month, just returned from a trip to Riviera Maya with us as well :)

This will be a legendary summer with gramps lol

From one Grandpa to another, take pics! He will never forget his 1st game, be a Browns Fan for life, & you'll be even more of a Hero in his eyes than you are already! Good for you Gramps!

Mike

Also if you get NFL Network game is rebroadcast on it...

First showing is midnight tonite CST.

I just found that out WTF.

So I have a plan:

The Bills game is on MNF and I am going to the Bucs game, so I only need to figure out how to watch two preseason games.

There is a limited offer at NFL.com that can let you watch the first game for free without paying up for the whole Game Pass option. They are offering a free 7-day trial. You would have to provide your credit card number and then actively go in and cancel it before the seven days is up, but if you do that, you can get one preseason game for free.

Then I just have to find a way to watch the fourth game, but that one is the least important ... and I see someone has provided a streaming link that may work.

Zombo

Hopefully not at 1 am. NFL Network's now adopted God's team Pats 7pm and Cowboys 10pm. We will be lucky to see our 2nd half at 2am. this is a mess with no Preseason Live. thanks Roger.

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I would bring this back for live streaming for us Transplants. Enjoyed game 1 on above site and follow #6 entry to a T and enjoy the Game (not you R. Goodell).

The Memphis Browns backers had a great place to watch the brownies. Nice Irish pub. hey dedicated their largest room to us, and had 3 big-screens. There were more Browns fans week in and week out than the ENTIRE rest of the bar.

Enter Steeler fans and Redskin fans. One group claiming racism, so the bar caves, lets the Steeler and Redskins shit come in. Of course now the staff complains because the Steeler Vermin and Redskin Vermin not only don't tip, but a bunch slip out without paying.

The bar decides to stop football other than at the bar front, and convert the room into a stuffy restaurant.

My offer to fistfight ANY three Steeler fans OR players, back to back.... at 60-years old, still goes. I hate these stupid Steeler motherfuckers more than Bill Clinton hates the cunt he is married to.

Steeler fans and players - If they cant steal it or fuck it, they break it.

As Yoda would say, "Cock, they suck."

WSS

steelers and "fans"...

stay on your own darn forums, and talk about this:

Sat, Aug 29

It's only preseason...guess they didn't cheapshot any key Buffalo players out of the game.

It's only preseason...guess they didn't cheapshot any key Buffalo players out of the game.

Oh yea they did. They took out there punt returner with a concussion carted off. Play happened so close to sidelines could not see if it was helmet or pad to head?

And they still lost? It's what they do, like what Troy Pollydoesn'twantahaircut,you........

did even in college.

And Boykin nailed a ref in preseason earlier... the list goes on and on and on.

Oh yea they did. They took out there punt returner with a concussion carted off. Play happened so close to sidelines could not see if it was helmet or pad to head?

In retaliation didn't the Bills take out that Steeler kicker they got from the Browns? Or did that happen in an earlier game?

In retaliation didn't the Bills take out that Steeler kicker they got from the Browns? Or did that happen in an earlier game?

Garrett Hartley started the game. But from the broad cast crew, they made it sound like Hartley was out with groin or leg injury. Since we have not heard from the turds of shiternation we may have to check injury report but they may show there heads after they get over giving up 45 to a team we gave up 11 to the Bills offensive juggernauts. Yes the Burg will need 60 every week..

Archived