Itinerary for Big Weekend

The Gipper

I think we are going downtown Friday night, sticking around Berea Saturday night and partying in the city after the victory Sunday. Tailgate in the usual spot 7 am sharp.

Gip I will PM you we can exchange phone numbers and we can text/call with plans.

Z

To the Lot.....that's the deal, except Zombo is going to wake up late in a haze, stagger around for a few moments in the nude, wondering why his hotel door is open and where the keys and tickets are. :P

To the Lot.....that's the deal, except Zombo is going to wake up late in a haze, stagger around for a few moments in the nude, wondering why his hotel door is open and where the keys and tickets are. :P

That's a given.

Z

And that's just the tip of the ice burg. I expect crime scene tape to be involved this year.

Damn I'm working Sunday, wish I could get down there and put some faces with these screen names. Have fun everybody.

Click on my Avatar. Many of the faces with names are in there.

Or better yet, go to The Browns Board Facebook page where you can get a larger view of that photo.

Glad to hear you're in town. I have to believe they closed down Two Bucks last night. Z was foggy on the details when I called him @ 2PM

Archived