THE BROWNS BOARD

It's Going to be a Good Season

One Post

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been following this forum for the past few months but remained silent......just reading the posts and taking it all in. I have watched 30 on 30 and understand the heartaches for the Cleveland Browns fans.

What I do not understand is how someone like VesnaKociper (ghoulie) has all that filth coming out of his mouth.

I try to be a compassionate person and feel like I can not say anything about this class of 2016 until they are actually in pads and playing the game.

So I tried to figure out why he is doing this. I came up with about 5 reasons why.

1. He was a division 2 or 3 football player in college and never got to rise above that play.

2, He was a NFL player with way too many concussions and can only speak in a negative way with so many cuss words coming out of that mouth of his.

3. He is an elderly man with way to many mini strokes and the only words he can use are low level cuss words and we should feel sorry for him.

4. He has a short mans complex and thinks everything has the word "I" in it. His way or the highway !

5. He is a Steelers fan that spouts off his mouth here to make himself feel really special.

I really would like someone to tell me why he is like this. It would seem if you have nothing good to say about anyone or anything that has to do with Cleveland Browns football then just keep your mouth shut.

I have been following this forum for the past few months but remained silent......just reading the posts and taking it all in. I have watched 30 on 30 and understand the heartaches for the Cleveland Browns fans.

What I do not understand is how someone like VesnaKociper (ghoulie) has all that filth coming out of his mouth.

I try to be a compassionate person and feel like I can not say anything about this class of 2016 until they are actually in pads and playing the game.

So I tried to figure out why he is doing this. I came up with about 5 reasons why.

1. He was a division 2 or 3 football player in college and never got to rise above that play.

2, He was a NFL player with way too many concussions and can only speak in a negative way with so many cuss words coming out of that mouth of his.

3. He is an elderly man with way to many mini strokes and the only words he can use are low level cuss words and we should feel sorry for him.

4. He has a short mans complex and thinks everything has the word "I" in it. His way or the highway !

5. He is a Steelers fan that spouts off his mouth here to make himself feel really special.

I really would like someone to tell me why he is like this. It would seem if you have nothing good to say about anyone or anything that has to do with Cleveland Browns football then just keep your mouth shut.

I try to be a compassionate person and feel like I can not say anything about this class of 2016 until they are actually in pads and playing the game. AND DO SO!!

I really would like someone to tell me why he is like this.

4 & 5. Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!! Welcome Aboard!! VK knows far to much about the Browns not to be a disappointed fan. BUT, his patience is long gone. Not brown but Well Over Cooked by Browns. VK can only take it out on our members. (if you let him) VK also loves to pat himself on the back as he drools on himself being a Bandwagon Fan anywhere at anytime. Case in point, his love of Elway & now his boy P. Lynch. Stay Tuned, & Surely the Gobblie Guuk Ghoulie will appear. Again Welcome.. Ok Ghoul's your up (oh shit, but bring it on dushe)

The bigger mystery is why he's never been banned. Hell, I've been banned. I appreciate what the moderators do but he is ruining the experience. And, yes, I'm aware he's been here since the beginning.

The bigger mystery is why he's never been banned. Hell, I've been banned. I appreciate what the moderators do but he is ruining the experience. And, yes, I'm aware he's been here since the beginning.

LOL! He throws so many hooks out into the Cuyahoga River that sooner or later every Browns fish on this board takes the bait. :lol: :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li20mEe60tk

He says that because he is angry. He says that because he is passionate about and loves the Browns. As parents you scold your kids and are critical of them when they do wrong, but you still love them.

He brings up the Steelers because he longs for the day the Browns are like the team just 2.5 hours away.

Didn't you ever hear that old phrase from a frustrated parent to his kid "Why can't you be like _____ next door?"

That would be my guess.

Weak.

I know some of you will hang your hat on this forever. It got thrown out, the case files are public record. It never saw a court room and never will. Now with that said Ben was a semi sleezy dude at one point with lines of chicks heading his way but he's no rapist. He's married with two kids and he cleaned up his act just like he cleans up in Ohio.

He's still an asshole.

Just because the Rooneys made him get a family doesn't change the person.

Have you ever wondered why other Super Bowl winning QBs, Brees, Eli, Wilson, Rodgers, etc. etc all have national advertising and marketing deals and Ben has none?

Because he's a total meatball and everyone knows it.

Heck of a football player. Total meatball.

Steeler fans I know that met him/saw him out, all describe him as an asshole.

That guy demanding sex from a girl trapped in a bathroom still lives, it's not like he found God or something, he's just an asshole with a family now.

Zombo

He has the record for bans.

He's been banned for years at a time.

It's the offseason now, when training camp gets closer we will put all of his shit in one thread, it's not worth moderating in the Summer other than deleting some stuff, and making sure he doesn't start too many threads. If an OP doesn't want him in their thread, PM me, I'll be glad to take him out. In the meantime, one can think of him as a Steeler fan and use his stupid posts to sharpen their troll rebuttal skills before the season. Or ignore.

Zombo

It's kind of a combination of #3 and #5. with a lot of insecurity thrown in.

I think I've grown numb to him other than to look for the humor.

But he'll be corralled in before the season.

It never ends. Word is ... he used to be a Browns fan. I've never seen it.

Zombo

It's the offseason now, when training camp gets closer we will put all of his shit in one thread, it's not worth moderating in the Summer other than deleting some stuff, and making sure he doesn't start too many threads. If an OP doesn't want him in their thread, PM me, I'll be glad to take him out. In the meantime, one can think of him as a Steeler fan and use his stupid posts to sharpen their troll rebuttal skills before the season. Or ignore.

Zombo

What harm is he doing though? It's the offseason and at least he's interesting.

Back to the original topic (this is how you do it) ..

I believe RG3 is a keeper and this year will surprise a lot of people. With all the changes Jimmy has finally rolled the dice in his favor. But he still needs to spend some of them millions.

Well, you actually missed the real story: 6. He is a contrarian that likes to stir shit up (ooops...a "cuss" word)...and he is a frustrated Browns fan whose frustration has reached the level of despising the team he actually loves.

So, in the words of Emperor Franz Joseph.....There it is

Ghoolie was banned for about a year or more at one point.

It's kind of a combination of #3 and #5. with a lot of insecurity thrown in.

I think I've grown numb to him other than to look for the humor.

But he'll be corralled in before the season.

It never ends. Word is ... he used to be a Browns fan. I've never seen it.

Zombo

Perhaps he is merely a "Fair Weather Fan".....which is a terrible thing. Perhaps even worse is that he can act like a FRAK. He jumps on the Steeler bandwagon just because they can be good at times.

I am as aware as anyone to the validity of some of VK's arguments.

I am also aware that any of those (plus a slew of IMO invalid ones) he goes the extra mile to provoke reaction vs. conversation.

His take on the browns brand and how we hsve sort of propped up the failure, think about it....theres something to it.

The fans don't have a cabbage farts say in the success or failure of a team. We don't prop up failure any more than the fans of the Patriots prop up their success. We are just fans. It is players, coaches, owners, management that decide the fate of a team 100%.

While players etc. will tell all about how the fans help them....that is just pablum. A placebo for our egos. Steeler fans have evidence that they are some of the purely stupidest fans out there (partly precisely because they think that THEY have something to do with their team winning). Fan base intellect or support has nothing to do with winning. It is coaching, player evaluation, management. The steeler organization has had that in quality, the Browns have not.

We could cheer this team if it lost, or boo them if they win. It would not make one bit of difference.

Zombo

Fair enough

Archived