THE BROWNS BOARD

Answer to our QB problems

darren15

Just a bad omen on this guy. Hue had him in Oakland winning till the Browns came to town & broke his collarbone & Oh yes we still found a way to Lose. No Thanks..

Want to officially let the world know I'm ready to play again in 2016. If any team is interested in my services contact my agent Joel Segal.

You must've been hanging out with Mary Kay Cabot.

http://cleveland.cbslocal.com/2013/11/17/mary-kay-cabot-explains-why-she-believes-jason-campbell-is-elite/

You never seem like a bad guy but I think his quality quarterbacking days are behind him.

WSS

Judge Mike Weigand and I had a conversation one time about people that appeared in front of him in court.

He said Very few people (in this case: NFL players) are really "Bad Guys"....There are exceptions (in the case of the NFL like Lawrence Phillips or Rae Carruth.)

More people can be categorized in esoteric legal terminology ....Fuckups. They are not really bad, they just can't get their act together to do things right. (I would say John P. Manziel fits in this category. Josh Gordon as well.)

Other people are good that just had like one bad thing happen to them and are not likely to be back in court. (a number of people with 1st time DUIs fit here).

In Campbell's case, he is really none of these. He wasn't a bad guy, and wasn't a fuckup, and...perhaps other than signing with the Browns, didn't do anything bad or have a bad thing happen to him.

In his case....he just wasn't that good.

Judge Mike Weigand and I had a conversation one time about people that appeared in front of him in court.

He said Very few people (in this case: NFL players) are really "Bad Guys"....There are exceptions (in the case of the NFL like Lawrence Phillips or Rae Carruth.)

More people can be categorized in esoteric legal terminology ....Fuckups. They are not really bad, they just can't get their act together to do things right. (I would say John P. Manziel fits in this category. Josh Gordon as well.)

Other people are good that just had like one bad thing happen to them and are not likely to be back in court. (a number of people with 1st time DUIs fit here).

In Campbell's case, he is really none of these. He wasn't a bad guy, and wasn't a fuckup, and...perhaps other than signing with the Browns, didn't do anything bad or have a bad thing happen to him.

Uhhhh?

So I guess I stand by my statement.

Aside from that he was good at one time and had potential.

WSS

wouldn't give him a shot Ivan Drago (I mean Mccown) has still got it if Black Tarkenton goes down.

We can always resign Johnny Football if both of them go down too. I hear he's clean now and getting his life back on track with Von Miller in L.A. during the offseason.

Felt sorry for the dude in the Patriots game. Played virtually a perfect game. Outdueled Brady.

And then we lost it in the Brownsiest of ways.

Zombo

Researched it.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/201312080nwe.htm

He walked off the field with a 26-14 lead with 2:39 to go.

29-44, 391 Yards, 3 Tds, 0 Int.

And lost without touching the ball again.

Zombo

--Believeland

Researched it.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/201312080nwe.htm

He walked off the field with a 26-14 lead with 2:39 to go.

29-44, 391 Yards, 3 Tds, 0 Int.

And lost without touching the ball again.

Zombo

--Believeland

I remember that game. We got screwed by a shitty PI call. I mean, it's Leon McFadden versus the Pats, Tom Brady against a no name DB who's out of the league now, was there ever any doubt he'd be attacked and either give up the reception or a penalty?

I remember that game. We got screwed by a shitty PI call. I mean, it's Leon McFadden versus the Pats, Tom Brady against a no name DB who's out of the league now, was there ever any doubt he'd be attacked and either give up the reception or a penalty?

It was the onside kick that the Browns failed to recover that blew it for us.

he wasn't that good because he played for a piece of shit football team....me thinks he would have played well for many other teams...although i still think he would not have won a championship for those better teams...he just was not good enough...

Archived