THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns draft ranked #1

that is EXCELLENT ! The Browns drafted with a very smart set of requirements

for the players they would draft, and they held to their criteria right down to the 7th round.

should be awesome to watch it all play out !

Kosar was the smartest QB in the NFL...................... because announcers couldn't compliment the clumsy bastard for anything else, so they made that shit up.

Every fucking year I have to watch you fucktards circle jerk over each other about how THIS IS THE YEAR................. WE FINALLY HAVE THE PACKAGE IN PLACE........... and OUR DRAFT WAS RATED THE BEST.....................

Until these fuckers play, you have no idea if the draft was worth a good wet shit.

I will tell you one thing, that Scooby fucker is HORRIBLE. He looks like a fucking drunk fat woman. His first several steps are like an old, drunk fatass at a wedding....fast, short, jerky steps. Seriously, this guy reminds me of Otis on the Andy Griffith show.

We drafted so tremendously, the prediction is we picked up 1.5 wins. Yippie.

It's lovely to hear positive things, of course. We drafted 6 of their top 45 players on that list, which is nice. But if you go back and look at their 2015 list: http://www.predictionmachine.com/nfl-draft-2015-top-250-overall-williams-mariota-beasley-gordon

We drafted 5 of their top 45 - including Shelton, Erving, Orchard, Johnson, and Ifo. Melvin Gordon was #3

So, I'll take their praise, but with a large pinch of salt.

It's hard to believe that we got all of these players AND we were able to get some very high profile picks for the upcoming drafts. Think about it...the Eagles have a new coach. Statistically, new coaches don't generally light the league on fire. Yes, there are always exceptions, several of them in fact, but the odds are in our favor for the Eagles to struggle a bit and for that first rounder to be quite nice. Of course, we got screwed with the Buffalo pick a couple years ago, but hopefully this is different. I mean, the Eagles don't exactly have a dynamite roster or anything.

Of course, we play the Eagles in the season opener, and you know what that means. Browns lose, LMAO.

It's hard to believe that we got all of these players AND we were able to get some very high profile picks for the upcoming drafts. Think about it...the Eagles have a new coach. Statistically, new coaches don't generally light the league on fire. Yes, there are always exceptions, several of them in fact, but the odds are in our favor for the Eagles to struggle a bit and for that first rounder to be quite nice. Of course, we got screwed with the Buffalo pick a couple years ago, but hopefully this is different. I mean, the Eagles don't exactly have a dynamite roster or anything.

Of course, we play the Eagles in the season opener, and you know what that means. Browns lose, LMAO.

Go back! To Wentz you came....

It's lovely to hear positive things, of course. We drafted 6 of their top 45 players on that list, which is nice. But if you go back and look at their 2015 list: http://www.predictionmachine.com/nfl-draft-2015-top-250-overall-williams-mariota-beasley-gordon

We drafted 5 of their top 45 - including Shelton, Erving, Orchard, Johnson, and Ifo. Melvin Gordon was #3

... or two...

We drafted so tremendously, the prediction is we picked up 1.5 wins. Yippie.

Does putting it as a 50% increase help? :)

"Opportunity" for the draft class to contribute is part of the equation.

How anyone can say we had the best draft is laughable. Proof is in the performance.

Agree....and as we have always said, it really cannot be graded for 3-4 years. I did a whole thread on the grading of the drafts from 3-4 years ago.

Reference that.

Kosar was the smartest QB in the NFL...................... because announcers couldn't compliment the clumsy bastard for anything else, so they made that shit up.

Every fucking year I have to watch you fucktards circle jerk over each other about how THIS IS THE YEAR................. WE FINALLY HAVE THE PACKAGE IN PLACE........... and OUR DRAFT WAS RATED THE BEST.....................

Until these fuckers play, you have no idea if the draft was worth a good wet shit.

I will tell you one thing, that Scooby fucker is HORRIBLE. He looks like a fucking drunk fat woman. His first several steps are like an old, drunk fatass at a wedding....fast, short, jerky steps. Seriously, this guy reminds me of Otis on the Andy Griffith show.

I thought you left..... man up and stick to your word.

Obviously, it is a tentative grade to be reviewed in a few years.

It's a best initial appraisal guess grade.

Why complain about it? It is what it is, and the graders know it.

you are absolutely correct....how the fuck can you even come up these dumb fucking conclusions without seeing them on the field...christ.......i guess there are other idiots on other nfl teams that say the same shit on their boards also....maybe they say its an optimistic outlook...yeah, every yr with this shit stain team its an optimistic outlook...for 17 ys now....and counting....

I'm just going to say that Danny Shelton is a force in the Middle.

Erving is going to play a nasty starting center for us this year.

Orchard should make the sophomore jump and have some success under an NFL Defensive Scheme. He needs playing time.

Duke Johnson is an exciting playmaker who is going to play a large role on offense for us this year.

Ifo unfortunately never got to see the field, so the jury is still out on if he can play. We took a chance and it didn't work out. It's the same chance Dallas is taking now, only they burned a second rounder and we only lost a 7th.

From this list it appears Farmer had a pretty good draft. It's not really about the players, most all of these players are good and can play. It comes down to coaching and putting these guys in the right positions to make plays. And above all, you have to get these guys on the field or it is all for nothing.

PoG...

Do you have any interest?

lol, I don't know what this means :)

Ohhhh, haha! Yeah, kinda went all in huh... :)

I have this awesome prototype I'm working on for a new 'board-game' ... So far it's all been positive feedback. Fingers crossed. Hopefully the Browns and I hit pay dirt this year..

Ohhhh, haha! Yeah, kinda went all in huh... :)I have this awesome prototype I'm working on for a new 'board-game' ... So far it's all been positive feedback. Fingers crossed. Hopefully the Browns and I hit pay dirt this year..

With all that interest you need to still have time for the ladies. Man cannot live on interest alone get you some puss.

I have this awesome prototype I'm working on for a new 'board-game' ... So far it's all been positive feedback. Fingers crossed. Hopefully the Browns and I hit pay dirt this year..

That's cool!

Are you in MIT 11.126x? Just asking because I am and doing some of the same right now... If so, you should shoot me a msg with your screen-name.

I'm just going to say that Danny Shelton is a force in the Middle.

Erving is going to play a nasty starting center for us this year.

Orchard should make the sophomore jump and have some success under an NFL Defensive Scheme. He needs playing time.

Duke Johnson is an exciting playmaker who is going to play a large role on offense for us this year.

Ifo unfortunately never got to see the field, so the jury is still out on if he can play. We took a chance and it didn't work out. It's the same chance Dallas is taking now, only they burned a second rounder and we only lost a 7th.

From this list it appears Farmer had a pretty good draft. It's not really about the players, most all of these players are good and can play. It comes down to coaching and putting these guys in the right positions to make plays. And above all, you have to get these guys on the field or it is all for nothing.

Hope you are right on.

Here is what is consistent........ the Browns have AGAIN come away from a draft without acquiring one of the top rated prospect. No game changers, no play makers........... we got low round bull shit. This fucking draft is already stinking. Scooby? Are you fucking kidding me? This guy won't be in the NFL by 20 18.

Joe Thomas is going to the HOF and the Browns draft will catapult the team to greatness.

Fucking assholes.

Except, of course they got:

First-round pick Corey Coleman was an All-America, first team Big 12 and the winner of the Biletnikoff Award given to the nation's top receiver.

Coleman led the nation in receiving touchdowns. DL Carl Nassib led the nation in sacks. DL Emmanuel Ogbah was the MVP at Oklahoma State and the Big 12 defensive lineman of the year, linebacker Joe Shobert the MVP at Wisconsin. Nassib was the defensive MVP at Penn State.

Coleman set a school record with 33 receiving touchdowns, Nassib a single season Penn State record with 15.5 sacks, quarterback Cody Kessler a USC record for completion percentage (67.5), WR Jordan Payton a UCLA record for receptions (201) and WR Rashard Higgins set Colorado State records for receptions, receiving yards and receiving touchdowns.

Seventh-round pick Scooby Wright's 2015 season was limited by injury. But in '14 Wright earned All-America and first-team All-Pac-12 honors; he was also the Pac-12 defensive player of the year and won the Nagurski Trophy and Bednarik Award.

NCAA National Championship coach and two time Super Bowl winning coach Jimmy Johnson always said that production in college was the best predictor of production in the NFL.

So, these guys were game changers and play makers in college. But yes, it remains to be seen what they do in the pros.

http://espn.go.com/blog/cleveland-browns/post/_/id/18973/browns-14-draft-picks-bring-impressive-list-of-achievements

Archived