THE BROWNS BOARD

And now, there is this....very astute reporter.

Ghoolie

Seriously,

you know that this guy read the Ghoolmeister. He is dead ass on. I said it on draft day, Hue Jackson has immersed himself into a QB controversy before the season even starts.

How much of a dumb fuck is he? He is looking to another piece of shit reject to run the team that he is " REBUILDING'

Hue Jackson is, without debate, the dumbest mother fucker EVER to coach in the NFL.

http://newarena.com/nfl/ranked-all-32-nfl-head-coaches-from-worst-to-best/?amxt=hb_fb_dt_test_full&utm_campaign=fb_bh_rd_dt_32nfl_coaches&utm_source=fb_ae&utm_medium=fbdt-hb_fb_dt_test_full&utm_term=NFLcustom

Geezuz Joseph & Mary.....when are people going to understand that Jackson DID NOT trade away the pick for Wentz!? The Harvard Think Tank did that!

The Harvard Think Tank is in charge of that stuff. To steal a term, Hue is the coffee fetcher for the think tank. He gets who they give him.

Sure, Hue has a voice (so they say)...but it's like a voice in the wilderness. Once in a while they throw him a bone and he gets to make a pick, "Trust me on this one." - so we have Kessler.

If you wanna say that Hue sucks because he makes some pretty bad game time decisions and mishandled the QB's last year, that's fine but he is not the guy making deals and trading picks. Hue doesn't even know how to WORK the analytics calculator.

Geezuz Joseph & Mary.....when are people going to understand that Jackson DID NOT trade away the pick for Wentz!? The Harvard Think Tank did that!

The Harvard Think Tank is in charge of that stuff. To steal a term, Hue is the coffee fetcher for the think tank. He gets who they give him.

Sure, Hue has a voice (so they say)...but it's like a voice in the wilderness. Once in a while they throw him a bone and he gets to make a pick, "Trust me on this one." - so we have Kessler.

If you wanna say that Hue sucks because he makes some pretty bad game time decisions and mishandled the QB's last year, that's fine but he is not the guy making deals and trading picks. Hue doesn't even know how to WORK the analytics calculator.

it's kinda like this,kessler from all reports has been stinking it up in camp leading up to the brown and orange scrimmage so what does he do ? he splits the reps with kizer which by the way he could have used to get into rhythm (it just doe's not make any sense)

second, enough with the goddamn gimmick plays Hey hue how about working on fundamentals you know like opening up holes for the running game protecting the qb etc...

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of gimmick plays....but at least we found out not to let Coleman throw the rock anymore.

If you show some in preseason then perhaps you can fake them and get someone to bite...in the early part of the season anyway.

We've drafted a ton of guys over the last two drafts. These guys have to get playing time in preseason so that they can determine if they've got to cut bait on some of them. And at the same time the QB has to get reps to try and be in sync for when the season starts. No easy task.

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of gimmick plays....but at least we found out not to let Coleman throw the rock anymore.

If you show some in preseason then perhaps you can fake them and get someone to bite...in the early part of the season anyway.

We've drafted a ton of guys over the last two drafts. These guys have to get playing time in preseason so that they can determine if they've got to cut bait on some of them. And at the same time the QB has to get reps to try and be in sync for when the season starts. No easy task.

no easy task indeed especially when we are talking Browns

Astute?

Any hack can point out that the 1 - 15 HC is the worst coach right now and the best HC won the Super Bowl.

Yes, but pointing it out so the dumb fucking 1 - 15 fans realize it? THAT is the hard part.

Yes, but pointing it out so the dumb fucking 1 - 15 fans realize it? THAT is the hard part.

Chuck Noll, 1-13. Tom Landry 0-11 in first years with team. They were the dumbest mofos in the NFL too- until they got some talent to coach.

Chuck Noll, 1-13. Tom Landry 0-11 in first years with team. They were the dumbest mofos in the NFL too- until they got some talent to coach.

Both were new Head Coaches. Hue has failed already, He Blows.

Well my vocabulary just improved. Astute. Goddamn.

Like that one? Try this one! .....................amanuensis.................................which is what Hue's gonna be if he has another 1-15 season. :P:lol:

What the hell is an "antiquated season?"

Antiquated, root word antique, which may or may not be latin for "old shit."

Season. Compound word of "sea" and "son". Sea is a large body of salt water. Son is a male offspring.

So all together it is old shit male offspring consisting of salt water.

Antiquated, root word antique, which may or may not be latin for "old shit."

Season. Compound word of "sea" and "son". Sea is a large body of salt water. Son is a male offspring.

So all together it is old shit male offspring consisting of salt water.

No I think that's aquatainted season. :lol:

astute,amanuensis,antiquated,hermaneutic,aquatainted...this is why no NC redneck ever plays Jeopardy. Now if that thr' word Antique is Latin for old shit? Were the masters of Antique shit shops..we just simple people,people ^_^

astute,amanuensis,antiquated,hermaneutic,aquatainted...this is why no NC redneck ever plays Jeopardy. Now if that thr' word Antique is Latin for old shit? Were the masters of Antique shit shops..we just simple people,people ^_^

LOL! I Trumped up that word aquatainted from the latin word used like in aqueduct and the Spanish word agua (water) plus the English word tainted. There really is no word aquatainted so maybe I should copyright it. :lol: :lol:

But amanuensis really is a word. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/amanuensis :D B)

And I think Ghoolie used the word astute in his title just because it has ass in it. :P

most wouldn't make any other NFL team's roster. prob why they aren't getting anytime.

what do we have to show for the last 2 'great draft'? nassib? coleman?

yet you let sheard go and he is an integral part in the Patriots SB win.

fucking dumb asses.

And I think Ghoolie used the word astute in his title just because it has ass in it. :P

Miracle it was not spelled asstoot...

Sadly, I still don't think much of Nassib. He seems great in preseason against future pizza makers....but once the starting offensive tackles take the field he's swallowed up and invisible......unless he gets lucky and jumps up and bats a pass down.

Carl as LDE was collapsing the right side of the Saints' OL with regularity with great "get-off", pad level and drive. And the Saints' twos should not be pizza makers. I was pleasantly surprised.

Inside? Was getting swallowed up...

most wouldn't make any other NFL team's roster. prob why they aren't getting anytime.

yet you let sheard go and he is an integral part in the Patriots SB win.

fucking dumb asses.

Are you really still butt hurt over this?

Are you really still butt hurt over this?

Nah... he's just struggling with the math and it's got him a lil cranky...

2016:

• 1st Round (#15): WR Corey Coleman
  • 2nd Round (#32): DE Emmanuel Ogbah
  • 3rd Round (#65): DE Carl Nassib
  • 3rd Round (#76): OT Shon Coleman
  • 3rd Round (#93): QB Cody Kessler
  • 4th Round (#99): LB Joe Schobert
  • 4th Round (#114): WR Ricardo Louis
  • 4th Round (#129): S Derrick Kindred
  • 4th Round (#138): TE Seth DeValve
  • 5th Round (#154): WR Jordan Payton
  • 5th Round (#168): OT Spencer Drango
  • 5th Round (#172): WR Rashard Higgins
  • 5th Round (#173): CB Trey Caldwell
  • 7th Round (#250): ILB Scooby Wright III

2017:

• 1st Round (#1): DE Myles Garrett
  • 1st Round (#25): S Jabrill Peppers
  • 1st Round (#29): TE David Njoku
  • 2nd Round (#52): QB DeShone Kizer
  • 3rd Round (#65): DT Larry Ogunjobi
  • 4th Round (#126): CB Howard Wilson
  • 5th Round (#160): OT Roderick Johnson
  • 6th Round (#185): DT Caleb Brantley
  • 7th Round (#224): K Zane Gonzalez
  • 7th Round (#252): RB Matthew Dayes

2016:

• 1st Round (#15): WR Corey Coleman
  • 2nd Round (#32): DE Emmanuel Ogbah
  • 3rd Round (#65): DE Carl Nassib
  • 3rd Round (#76): OT Shon Coleman
  • 3rd Round (#93): QB Cody Kessler
  • 4th Round (#99): LB Joe Schobert ?????
  • 4th Round (#114): WR Ricardo Louis ?????
  • 4th Round (#129): S Derrick Kindred?????
  • 4th Round (#138): TE Seth DeValve ????? like this kid tho.
  • 5th Round (#154): WR Jordan Payton ?????
  • 5th Round (#168): OT Spencer Drango ?????
  • 5th Round (#172): WR Rashard Higgins ?????
  • 5th Round (#173): CB Trey Caldwell ?????
  • 7th Round (#250): ILB Scooby Wright III ?????

2017:

• 1st Round (#1): DE Myles Garrett
  • 1st Round (#25): S Jabrill Peppers
  • 1st Round (#29): TE David Njoku
  • 2nd Round (#52): QB DeShone Kizer
  • 3rd Round (#65): DT Larry Ogunjobi ?????
  • 4th Round (#126): CB Howard Wilson ?????
  • 5th Round (#160): OT Roderick Johnson ?????
  • 6th Round (#185): DT Caleb Brantley ?????
  • 7th Round (#224): K Zane Gonzalez ?????
  • 7th Round (#252): RB Matthew Dayes ?????

so maybe 9 questionable starters that half we haven't see play in one nfl game and then half of them are finger and toe injury ridden fags.

yeah you told me. i've been served.

can't wait for a year from now when i'll be right and u'll be wrong......AGAIN!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

can't wait for a year from now when i'll be right and u'll be wrong......AGAIN!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

If you're right, it won't be funny.

If you're right it'll mean that our draft picks all suck. And we'll continue to be a crap team. And because we're hopelessly Browns fans, we'll be watching MORE boring fuggin' lousy Browns football.

You don't want to be right. Because saying, "I told you so", doesn't make Sundays between 1:00 and 4:00 any more enjoyable.

Archived