THE BROWNS BOARD

Will Kizer start?

Zombo

IMO it's worth seeing what he can do under the "lights" on MNF. If it's between those two, the tape of them playing with the ones based one week 1/week 2 should solidify who the dude is for week 3 preseason.

If it's even remotely close, gotta go with the rookie.

If Hue is seriously considering an opening day start, then I don't see any other option..... Putting up yds and points against the other teams' cuts only shows so much.

Let him start in preseason and see how he does. Too hard to evaluate after one preseason game against 3rd-stringers. If the Browns know for sure that Osweiler or Kessler are not the franchise QB the team desperately needs, they have nothing to lose by starting Kizer the rest of the season (assuming he lights it up the rest of preseason ;) )

Let's examine the facts.

1) All the Other Browns QBs are pure dog shit.

2) See #1

Let's examine the facts.

1) All the Other Browns QBs are pure dog shit.

2) See #1

Inclined to agree with you but the minute Kizer makes a few rookie mistakes I'm also convinced you'd be the first on here, making threads slamming the front office for drafting another black Tarkenton and calling Kizer a Lozer or some other pun related name

JT says it feels like Oz being groomed to be week one starter.

If that's the case I start Brock, get Kizer second reps. And start Kizer fourth preseason game only, let him play whole game.

Get Kessler comfortable with that clipboard.

Z

Inclined to agree with you but the minute Kizer makes a few rookie mistakes I'm also convinced you'd be the first on here, making threads slamming the front office for drafting another black Tarkenton and calling Kizer a Lozer or some other pun related name

No, I wouldn't. I have said this time and time again. I would not have drafted Kizer. So what the fuck are you saying, keep him on the bench as long as possible so you guys don't have to admit I am right?

Look, I hope the kid proves me wrong. I hope I eat a ton of Crow. And YES......... I will blast the fuck out of him for making dumb mistakes. THAT's how you raise a kid......... you don't powder his taint and protect the sonofabitch. You throw the cocksucker into the pool and give his nature, his character, his smarts, his reasoning, his heritage and DNA a fucking chance to assimilate and adjust to what he has to do.

For the love of Christ, what the fuck has happened to this world? When the fuck did everyone become so mother fucking important that everyone has to fart daffodils around them? Yes.......... Absolutely, I will blast the living shit out of the kid.............. and when he makes me eat crow, it will be all that more delicious for me, and for you jackoffs to serve.

I got no problem with being wrong. What I am NOT wrong about is that Kessler, AssOiler and whoever the fuck else we have are MOTHER FUCKING GARBAGE.................USELESS SHIT TALENT that won't take us anywhere.

Nobody on the team has the QB skills that Kizer has. He isn't going to develop them sitting on his black ballsack watching Foghorn AssHorn fail and fuck up another team.

Seriously? What is the OC going to do? " Now see D man, don't fall on your own tits like Ass Oiler just did"...." Okay Kizer, see how Ass Oiler holds on to the fucking ball too long???? Yeah, do like that, but just do the opposite.

What in the name of Naked Jacqueline Onasis is Kizer going to learn sitting on the bench watching an incompetent failure demoralize the team, piss off the fans and make playoff contenders out of teams we should be beating? What the fuck is Kizer going to learn watching inferior athletes?

Are you people out of your fucking minds? Of course you start Kizer. You roll out the red carpet, you give him all your attention, you make him feel like the fucking king of Cleveland.

UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE.................... The ONLY franchise who desperately needs a QB, who has a QB with HUGE physical skills and potential upside.......................... and ponders if they shoudl start him?

This is the dumbest fucking question ever to be asked.

Hey wait a minute, can you answer this one for me? Jennife Lopez wants to puton a garter belt, hose and heels and come to my Vegas hotel room. But so Does Lena Dunham.................................Do you think I shoudl give Jennifer the nod?

Fucking idiots.

Kizer is 2nd QB up this week. If Oz shits the bed and Kizer shows us more of the IT he seems to have I'd bet he is named the starter. I'm excited enough about seeing him against 2's I cancelled a biz trip to use my tickets to see it first hand. I'm betting we are going to see the this kid has that natural IT factor that we haven't seen here in years.

No, I wouldn't. I have said this time and time again. I would not have drafted Kizer. So what the fuck are you saying, keep him on the bench as long as possible so you guys don't have to admit I am right?

Look, I hope the kid proves me wrong. I hope I eat a ton of Crow. And YES......... I will blast the fuck out of him for making dumb mistakes. THAT's how you raise a kid......... you don't powder his taint and protect the sonofabitch. You throw the cocksucker into the pool and give his nature, his character, his smarts, his reasoning, his heritage and DNA a fucking chance to assimilate and adjust to what he has to do.

For the love of Christ, what the fuck has happened to this world? When the fuck did everyone become so mother fucking important that everyone has to fart daffodils around them? Yes.......... Absolutely, I will blast the living shit out of the kid.............. and when he makes me eat crow, it will be all that more delicious for me, and for you jackoffs to serve.

I got no problem with being wrong. What I am NOT wrong about is that Kessler, AssOiler and whoever the fuck else we have are MOTHER FUCKING GARBAGE.................USELESS SHIT TALENT that won't take us anywhere.

Nobody on the team has the QB skills that Kizer has. He isn't going to develop them sitting on his black ballsack watching Foghorn AssHorn fail and fuck up another team.

Seriously? What is the OC going to do? " Now see D man, don't fall on your own tits like Ass Oiler just did"...." Okay Kizer, see how Ass Oiler holds on to the fucking ball too long???? Yeah, do like that, but just do the opposite.

What in the name of Naked Jacqueline Onasis is Kizer going to learn sitting on the bench watching an incompetent failure demoralize the team, piss off the fans and make playoff contenders out of teams we should be beating? What the fuck is Kizer going to learn watching inferior athletes?

Are you people out of your fucking minds? Of course you start Kizer. You roll out the red carpet, you give him all your attention, you make him feel like the fucking king of Cleveland.

UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE.................... The ONLY franchise who desperately needs a QB, who has a QB with HUGE physical skills and potential upside.......................... and ponders if they shoudl start him?

This is the dumbest fucking question ever to be asked.

Hey wait a minute, can you answer this one for me? Jennife Lopez wants to puton a garter belt, hose and heels and come to my Vegas hotel room. But so Does Lena Dunham.................................Do you think I shoudl give Jennifer the nod?

Fucking idiots.

HAHAHAHHAHA!!!

and that's if u believe kizer is pro QB. i'll give it a shot (hee) but nothing has been done since this new FO and staff has been put into place that impresses me.

it's always..........next year. 'oh we got 2 more 5th round picks in 2019'. hey bro, i prob won't be alive then. when the fuck are you gonna do something right?

dude u'll be washing cars and scrubbing rims in 2019 when the fickle fans boo you the fuck out of cleveland (most on this board).

It's Brock, confirmed in Hue presser, Kizer is still no where near ready.

Is it Kizer's not ready or are we pulling the Derek Carr route with him, where the plan is he sits a year solidifying our OL hopes than find him some WR's that are actual weapons? but Hue may also not have a choice to start him somewhere this season..

Is it Kizer's not ready or are we pulling the Derek Carr route with him, where the plan is he sits a year solidifying our OL hopes than find him some WR's that are actual weapons? but Hue may also not have a choice to start him somewhere this season..

not sure, can somebody in here answer the question, how many snaps did kizer take under center and how many were out of the shotgun vs saints?

how many snaps did kizer take under center and how many were out of the shotgun vs saints?

Ask Zeke that's all I recorded. Zeke may have gotten under her center twice but he may come out of it looking for his shotgun B)

If Kizer was no where near ready he wouldn't have moved up the depth chart. Secondly if Kizer was no where near ready he wouldn't have been sharing first team snaps for the bulk of camp. He may not be completely ready but he's the best we have by far.

I sincerely hope that Brock looks good vs the Giants, and the Browns can give Kizer more time to learn and practice before throwing him into the starting position.

That being said, he's obviously starting sooner than later methinks. The Browns aren't going into next year's draft with five picks in the first two rounds without really knowing what they have in Kizer. The Browns worst case scenario would be to *think* they like Kizer enough to build around him, skip taking a QB in next year's draft which may have three QBs draftable in the top half of Round 1, and miss an opportunity to finally get a franchise QB.

I sincerely hope that Brock looks good vs the Giants, and the Browns can give Kizer more time to learn and practice before throwing him into the starting position.

That being said, he's obviously starting sooner than later methinks. The Browns aren't going into next year's draft with five picks in the first two rounds without really knowing what they have in Kizer. The Browns worst case scenario would be to *think* they like Kizer enough to build around him, skip taking a QB in next year's draft which may have three QBs draftable in the top half of Round 1, and miss an opportunity to finally get a franchise QB.

they are gonna get crushed as OZ KEZZ and KIZER see the stubbed hands of Pierce-Paul rip their helmets off.

Hogan is the best of the group. He deserves a shot. He better get some time this next game or Hue's QB Competition is just a show.

Archived