THE BROWNS BOARD

Wtf is happening in Charlottesville?

htownbrown

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Common sense makes you a nazi?? Interesting perspective.

You weren't here for some older threads

If you didn't immediately say the obviously bad Islamic terrorist attack was bad, you were labeled a terrorist sympathizer

I'm applying the same "logic" here

(Also I wasn't referring to you)

Nope, no double standard. In fact, using the same precedent that has been established on this board. You clearly sympathize and agree with the racist Nazis

So when a BLM supporter killed 5 Dallas officers did Obama ever say I reject BLM and denounce them?

I'll answer it for you, no he didn't.

It took Trump less than an hour to condemn the actions of the far Right.

It's been 8 months and Dems haven't condemned Antifa.

Far from it. He made sure to not put the blame on his base and it didn't play well so his handlers walked it back for him. He has since taken a stronger stance but have yet to hear or read "domestic terrorist" from him. But hey in the world Trump has created he has handled this properly. Rationalization, the downfall of America.

oh now I get it.... in order to stay in good standing and have great optics - you should say nothing! right Barry?

Absolutely not and keep rationalizing, winning.

Trump has no issue threatening North Korea, bashing Obamacare or tweeting about his lunch but he decides to go vanilla on Neo-Nazism?

What disappoints me about the Trumpettes is their inability to just admit he's wrong.

Obama refused to say "Islamic terror" for 8 yrs. Trump condemned ALL hate groups, but liberals are mad he didn't say "white supremacists"...

And I think Obama was wrong for not saying it.

Americans are mad because it seems like a no-brainer to condemn "white supremacists" and to avoid it seems to suggest not offending possibly the most offensive of social engineers.

"But Russia!" - Dem response.

Again separate issues and I find it funny that many americans march out Obama failings to cover Trump's shortcomings as many did with Bush concerning Obama.

Again what is disconcerting is a complete lack of evaluating actions as they occur.

Again separate issues and I find it funny that many americans march out Obama failings to cover Trump's shortcomings as many did with Bush concerning Obama.

Again what is disconcerting is a complete lack of evaluating actions as they occur.

The Russia narrative fell apart so now Democrats are back to calling Trump a Nazi & racist?

This playbook is getting old.

Americans are mad because it seems like a no-brainer to condemn "white supremacists" and to avoid it seems to suggest not offending possibly the most offensive of social engineers.

Bah, typical liberal. Can't ever admit when Obama was wrong

Don't mean to sound so ignorant but when there's cars on the road with chaos..wouldn't it to be a good idea to get the fuck out of the way?

Black lives matter so much? Move out of my way so I can get to work so you can have more foodies.

We have right and left people on this board, no doubt. I think it is very clear though are right wing posters are much further right than those on the left are left.

It is amazing sometimes how blindly hypocritical you can be in name of your party. You can jump back a few years, and bash liberals for doing X, Y and Z. Jump forward, in a similar situation, with a Rep (?) as president, and you are all doing X, Y and Z yourself.

"Always blaming Bush!" -- blame Obama

"Obama won't say Islamic terrorism, he won't condemn these attacks!" -- Trump doesn't say terrorism and attempts to not condemn any of his more radical base.

I know none of you see it. That's kind of the point. But everything you claimed liberals were doing (not on here), you're now doing yourselves.

....I know none of you see it. That's kind of the point. But everything you claimed liberals were doing (not on here), you're now doing yourselves.

Yes, it's the new ramped up totally digital overblown overhyped over reacted to new world order.

Gotcha is the new game of choice everywhere and the extremists are getting all the air time which travels instantly all over the world. A small group of a few dozen or hundred or occasionally thousands are trying to make it like they represent their country and vice versa from abroad.

I like to try and ignore it but there are some dangerous undertones there somewhere.

these guys who are criticising what Trump didnt say or imply are simply off the hook

and are basically parroting the media that drives them anyway...

Trumpettes are nazi sympathizers is the gist of what these two here have set out to prove

these guys who are criticising what Trump didnt say or imply are simply off the hook

Trumpettes are nazi sympathizers is the gist of what these two here have set out to prove

LOL! I don't know about anyone being a nazi sympathizer, but there is certainly quite a tinge of racism on the board. Just an observation from a southerner who knows what it sounds or looks like overt or otherwise. Like I said elsewhere, I'm known for being straitforward and that's what I see. I do know that since Trump arose from hell ( :lol: ), I've seen more confederate flags on pickups down here than I've seen in the prior 30 years altogether. Starting with his racist Obama birtherism, they have somehow gotten permission to come out of the woodwork like termites.

PS-And I'm not taking my confederate money out of the frame in my library because it will be worth something in barter once Trump leads us into the Nuclear Apocalypse. :D

PS again-I told my wife I thought I should buy the bronze statue of Terry's Texas Ranger on horseback at the capital since my great, great uncle served with them in the Civil War. I got a really cold Yankee stare in return for my efforts.

https://images.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;_ylt=A0LEVie9lZFZ4h8AqY4PxQt.;_ylu=X3oDMTByMjB0aG5zBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzYw--?p=terry%27s+texas+rangers+statue&fr=yhs-adk-adk_sbnt&hspart=adk&hsimp=yhs-adk_sbnt#id=10&iurl=http%3A%2F%2Fimage.shutterstock.com%2Fz%2Fstock-photo-austin-texas-february-the-statue-of-terry-s-texas-ranger-with-the-texas-state-capitol-381481477.jpg&action=click

Maybe you did disagree with Obama for never saying Muslim terrorists even after the hundreds of thousands of people died. In this case there's one. And people, your friends in the media, are freaking out because Trump didn't come to the podium in a frenzy. Beyond the Muslim terrorist reference did President Obama ever refer to the BLM group has black terrorists even after the police officers were murdered? Or ever? And if you disagreed with that do you think there was an equal Firestorm across the board in the media?

WSS

Oh BTW I do think it's kind of disgusting what they are doing to the stars & bars and confederate war statues. Hey it is part of this country's history regardless of what side you were on.

To rip everything down just to appease some modern day people who don't like it is wrong. If you don't like them don't go where they are....or move, Africa seems nice, Europe? How about the Middle East? ;)

I've seen more confederate flags on pickups down here than I've seen in the prior 30 years altogether. Starting with his racist Obama birtherism, they have somehow gotten permission to come out of the woodwork like termites.TexAg

nothing racist about the evidence? that obaMao the commie got foreign student help to go to college...if that

is even provable. Nothing racist about criticizing him for saying the Muslim call to prayer? is the most beautiful

song ...etc etc etcetc. and Moochelle was never proud of her country til she and her worse? half got giant

prestige and power.

as far as pickups, they started flying the confederate flag because during the obamao liberalcommie uprising,

they decided to go fight windmill...I mean, the confederate flag and have it banned. So, they started flying it in response.

say.... "the sun came up and a bird pooped on my tent, therefore the sun caused the bird to poop on my tent.

B)

And Woody serious question, you seem to spend a lot of time berating others for using the term Real Americans as opposed to folks who disagree with them. Were the people protesting the removal of the Robert E Lee statue Real Americans or not?

WSS

I'm sure they think they are

But I think "Real American" is an idiotic phrase used describe anyone from a strong conservative to a racist white nationalist conservative. A term they use to describe themselves

Oh BTW I do think it's kind of disgusting what they are doing to the stars & bars and confederate war statues. Hey it is part of this country's history regardless of what side you were on.

To rip everything down just to appease some modern day people who don't like it is wrong. If you don't like them don't go where they are....or move, Africa seems nice, Europe? How about the Middle East? ;)

I mean, perceived racism aside, you don't see anything weird with honoring rebellious people we fought against in a war? People that very literally turned on America

these guys who are criticising what Obama didnt say or imply are simply off the hook

Obama Lovers are terrorist sympathizers is the gist of what these two here have set out to prove

Archived