THE BROWNS BOARD

Fantasy Football

Zombo

Fantasy Football Preferences  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which platform/site would you rather use for the Browns Board Fantasy League

• ESPN
    • Yahoo
  2. 2. Do you prefer using decimal point scoring to prevent ties?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. What type of scoring system would you prefer?

• Standard
    • PPR (Points Per Reception)
    • Half PPR

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Points league update - After the two invites sent today are accepted we now have 8 teams in the league and can move forward with tomorrows draft. I can still take 2 more teams if anyone would like to participate. Its far different than the head to head with total points as the metric and using individual defense players. Would definitely welcome two more to keep rosters more realistic. 

League 3 - Is it a go or not?? There are 12 teams listed and very few responses on the league board. I am all about playing but the draft is tomorrow night at 7pm. I have other things to do if many of those teams are actually vacant. I have seen no updates on this league at all. 

2 hours ago, jcam222 said:

League 3 - Is it a go or not?? There are 12 teams listed and very few responses on the league board. I am all about playing but the draft is tomorrow night at 7pm. I have other things to do if many of those teams are actually vacant. I have seen no updates on this league at all. 

I found Heidi's email and just sent her a note, we'll see what she says...

Z

I haven't heard from Heidi. If you guys in League 3 wanna bail and start a league 5, go for it, anyone tried messaging her through the league? Her most recent email address I had bounced.

Z

2 hours ago, Flyin J said:

1 and 4 are complete and ready to go, I have no clue whats up with 3 and 5.  Maybe we should cancel both and merge everyone else who wants in to a new league 3.

I shut down V as I had only 1 response in several weeks of begging for who was in lol, I did get one or two last minute answers but didnt have time to continually chase folks. I would be happy to commish a league if we have at least 8 but better 10 to roll in a H2H

3 hours ago, jcam222 said:

I shut down V as I had only 1 response in several weeks of begging for who was in lol, I did get one or two last minute answers but didnt have time to continually chase folks. I would be happy to commish a league if we have at least 8 but better 10 to roll in a H2H

10 is nice, 12 is better "next time" start advertising earlier with a  firm drop dead date and merge the leagues to get full teams, set draft dates and go.

QUESTION FOR FLYIN J just curious  do we have a flex position on league 4? Always nice especially in those bye weeks, I've always had them in the leagues I had or was in.

6 hours ago, Flyin J said:

1 and 4 are complete and ready to go, I have no clue whats up with 3 and 5.  Maybe we should cancel both and merge everyone else who wants in to a new league 3.

I'd be OK with getting in another one here. 

2 hours ago, mjp28 said:

10 is nice, 12 is better "next time" start advertising earlier with a  firm drop dead date and merge the leagues to get full teams, set draft dates and go.

QUESTION FOR FLYIN J just curious  do we have a flex position on league 4? Always nice especially in those bye weeks, I've always had them in the leagues I had or was in.

Our rosters are QB, RB, RB, WR, WR/RB, WR/TE, K, D

I was commissioner for many years  in Fleaflicker which was my favorite ever and yahoo, just gave commissioner  up due to illness the past 3 years.

We always had flex plus a TE position (or nobody played a TE) for 9 positions plus a bench which always worked best.

Only the top few TEs really have any numbers, the rest aren't worth the risk except maybe for bye fills.

9 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

I was commissioner for many years  in Fleaflicker which was my favorite ever and yahoo, just gave commissioner  up due to illness the past 3 years.

We always had flex plus a TE position (or nobody played a TE) for 9 positions plus a bench which always worked best.

Only the top few TEs really have any numbers, the rest aren't worth the risk except maybe for bye fills.

Yeah we can go to standard rosters if everyones cool with it, its set at what I inherited.  Ill put out a feeler on the league mb

2 minutes ago, Flyin J said:

Yeah we can go to standard rosters if everyones cool with it, its set at what I inherited.  Ill put out a feeler on the league mb

I'm roughing out my picks now, Fleaflicker draft Sunday 8, here Wednesday 7, I'm for the full 9 + bench. 

If another league gets cabbaged together for those left out in cols and another is needed, I'll join.

Just need to avoid my draft time for League I... Monday at 18:30 CDT.

9 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

If another league gets cabbaged together for those left out in cols and another is needed, I'll join.

Just need to avoid my draft time for League I... Monday at 18:30 CDT.

Tour, you're on Canadian Time? :huh:

Brownsboard V Update

Well I swear I removed all teams due to the fact hardly anyone responded prior to the draft with interest. Get a call about 5 till 10 yesterday from my brother asking if i forgot the draft?? Somehow despite my removal everyones teams renewed again. There were at least 6 people there for the draft. 

Flying J and Mopar, I think yours auto drafted. I would appreciate if you play them out. Again my apologies but I did remove all the teams based on lack of response. NO CLUE how it re renewed the teams. 

Archived