THE BROWNS BOARD

Fantasy Football

Zombo

Fantasy Football Preferences  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which platform/site would you rather use for the Browns Board Fantasy League

• ESPN
    • Yahoo
  2. 2. Do you prefer using decimal point scoring to prevent ties?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. What type of scoring system would you prefer?

• Standard
    • PPR (Points Per Reception)
    • Half PPR

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I vote yahoo

I love Fleaflicker the best easiest platform out there.

Yahoo second.

Since you homos can't seem to make any decisions we are putting it up to a poll. Only participate if you are wanting to play in a Browns Board Fantasy Football League, please. Flying J will be commish and Grand Poobah.

So we have five people interested in Fantasy Football?

Where is everybody? Ghoolie is"behaving", training camp is in two weeks, and after three or four months of hibernation, I'm back, and the Great Zomboni is polishing his balls ... crystal, that is.

We stole three starters in the draft, including THE best player available, rebuilt our offensive line in a day, brought in a bad ass defensive coordinator and stocked him with young talent, and there are whispers ... whispers ... that we may have finally nailed something at QB with this Kizer kid.

It is time for some fucking football!!!

Pro Pickem, college pickem, Survival all coming soon ... let's get this fantasy football rolling, support Flying J our new fantasy commish, we're going to get some of the younger guys involved so it doesn't feel like an old man's club around here, I'll be looking for a couple mods to add to the mix, if you are around a lot and interested. Just remember the key to moderating around here is not to moderate. shit just works itself out.

Now let's get football season started!

Zombo

Since you homos can't seem to make any decisions we are putting it up to a poll. Only participate if you are wanting to play in a Browns Board Fantasy Football League, please. Flying J will be commish and Grand Poobah.

Flying J,

If there's any openings in any of the leagues, I would love to participate. Just shoot me a pm and I'll give you my email.Thanks!

Everyone interested in playing fantasy football this year should check out the ff preference thread and toss your votes in for the setup of the leagues. Everyone whos playing will have to inbox me your email address and what leagues you were in last year, if any, by 8/1/17.

Everyone interested in playing fantasy football this year should check out the ff preference thread and toss your votes in for the setup of the leagues. Everyone whos playing will have to inbox me your email address and what leagues you were in last year, if any, by 8/1/17.

I've merged the two threads, so the poll is up here now.

Zombo

I've voted and definitely want in. I do however still plan on hosting an IDP league on Yahoo filled with members here if that's ok.

A long as it's a no-trade league, I'm in.

Probably because of the David Johnson trade last year...........

honestly I was amazed it was accepted, MORE amazed owners didn't vote it down. Trades are an integral part of fantasy, I always set it up with a 3 day veto period with majority vote of owners.

honestly I was amazed it was accepted, MORE amazed owners didn't vote it down. Trades are an integral part of fantasy, I always set it up with a 3 day veto period with majority vote of owners.

Problem is the majority dont check their email or the league page.

... and yet you tried to justify it.

FJ's on the right track... maybe half the points league participants last year were really into it. Could have been a 3-week veto period and it would not have mattered.

So if trades are in, then I'm out...

I've seen people do sketchy trades but usually we let the commissioner veto it if it's deemed really unfair.

that being said, as said by ruxin in "the league", we must prevent collusion by all costs.

hahaha love that show. I highly doubt collusion, but it was cluelessness. I think we make it a rule that in all leagues, any trade deemed unbalanced by the commisioner can be vetoed. But that could be controversial if commissioners go too far with it. Maybe commissioners can post controversial trades on here and have everyone vote?

I've seen people do sketchy trades but usually we let the commissioner veto it if it's deemed really unfair.

that being said, as said by ruxin in "the league", we must prevent collusion by all costs.

Great idea except in this instance it was the Commish that proposed and benefited from the unbalanced trade...

But there was no "collusion"... simply abundant opportunism.

Great idea except in this instance it was the Commish that proposed and benefited from the unbalanced trade...

But there was no "collusion"... simply abundant opportunism.

I don't think it was as imbalanced as implied but I was definitely the big winner of th trade. Definitely if people had been engaged perhaps it would have been disallowed. How about this, we will make the setting commissioner rules on trades. The caveat, the commish forctrades will be a board of three comprised of myself, you and one other team owner we agree on.

Yeah, I wanted to switch to ESPN and set it up to where everyone has one team and we all get moved up and down leagues based on preformance. So league 1 would be the top league and the top 3 from each league would move up year to year, and the bottom three move down.

So Ill take this oppurtunity to ask everyone who wants to play to say so here and Ill get on setting it up later.

I'm planning on returning to play, personally I like yahoo over ESPN but will go with whatever is chosen. mjp

I wish they would do ff like golf or nascar and you could only use the same player like start the same player 6 times. Could make for a lot of dealing.

Fuck dealing. Pick your guys and ride it to the finish. Do it like the NFL. You don't see many mid season trades. Hell, you don't see many off season trades.

Archived